Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

info@manorfinancialadvice.co.uk

Suite TSovereign HouseStockport Road

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
Cracking lad on phone helped sort out wat was needed.
Staff easy to deal with. No pressure with taking out any particular products. Discussed all options which were suitable. Met what I was looking for. Would highly recommend
Excellent service. Chris was very knowledgeable and friendly. He has a very polite kind manner, I enjoyed to talk to him on phone. He answered all of my questions. Thank you. All the very best.
Fantastic advice and well dedicated advisers are providing good service. Chris was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even asked his colleague to call me back when he was on holiday. I was extremely impressed with my experience with Manor Financial. Thank you. All the very best.
Very helpful, and explained things clearly
Really helpful and knowledgeable. They searched the market for me and found me a policy much cheaper than anywhere else. Highly recommended
Excellent service
Very friendly and helpful staff
Many thanks to Nadeem, who found me a good life policy and it was a pleasure dealing with him . He made the application easy to understand as we completed it on the phone .This is the second policy Manor Financial have arranged for my wife and my self and is excellent value compared to the overpriced over 50 plans advertised on tv. Many thanks . Robert
I’m dealing with Gordon Macleod of Manor financial, all I can say is there’s nothing I can ask for , second to non , great and excellent service throughout.
They explain to me in detail ...
Good afternoon, I would first of all just like to say a massive thankyou to Chris who was my adviser who guided me though my umployment cover.Chris was very professional though out our calls and explained everything in detail.I am now at piece of mind if it came to the worse and not able to work for any reason.In the next week I'm looking at my life cover too with Chris as I feel this will be the way forward with Chris and Manor financial.Im going to recommend Chris and Manor financial to my friends and family and would recommend them to anyone i dont know looking for these kind of policies Kind regards, Caroline Sykes.
Went out if their way to find most suitable policy to meet my needs and my pocket
Hassle free sorted out the policy I was looking for very professional service. Had the pleasure of dealing with Gordon who sorted everything out. Would certainly recommend to anyone. Gordon Wilson
Brilliant service
The agent gave me all necessary information and i made an informed decision.
Excellent service
Excellent service. Lovely manner, very helpful and highly recommended. Chris McDonald as been amazing in helping me to get my policy set up.
Fabulous, wonderful and professional worker
Very helpful. Thank you.