Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
From start to finish Manor Financial couldn’t have made the process any easier. No nonsense straight talking approach. I would highly recommended them!
Manor Financial made what I feared would be a complicated process, straight forward, stress free and easy to understand. Their customer service is top notch!
Professional and kept me up to date with everything. Seamless process, thank you
Spoke to Nadeem. Explained the plans really well and found me the best price compared to other companies i had spoken to
Very happy with Chris, clear explanation and quicker up.
Very helpful and attendive. Have a customer at heart. Eager to explore and give special individualised care. Have patience
Very good, not pushy and very flexible around my working times and found something that was suitable to me. Very happy and Chris was very good and kind.
I was unsure on the level of cover I needed as I didn't fully understand income protection. My adviser Joel clearly explained every aspect of this product and how it all works. We found a level of protection that gives me complete piece of mind and for a great price. Would highly recommend this business.
Absolutely brilliant service. Couldn't have been happier with how I was spoken to and treated over the phone. Chris was really in depth with his explanation of my options and helped me reach a decision without pushing me towards anything specific.
Very .good
Very professional and forward looking company. Their response in handling my enquiry was immediate and informative. Tom S.
Got the answers I needed in deciding what cover I needed
Very helpful when sorting out my life insurance.
Was recommended by a friend. Very professional company. Set up Income Protection and very happy with my policy.
Easy to deal with, not pushy. Explained everything. Thank you.
I came across Manor Financial on Google whilst I was searching for Income protection. I entered my details and got in touch and spoke to a chap called Chris. He was very understanding of all my needs and requirements, found me the best price in the market and got me covered. Easy process, nice quick and easy with no hassle. Very polite chap. Would highly recommend Manor Financial and Chris McDonald to anyone!
The Adviser Chris Mcdonald was Very Knowledgeable, very easy going and arranged my Income protection & Life Insurance for my family. He was understanding and listened to everything I wanted covering. He is a great Adviser would recommend anytime 5 stars. Great Service from Manor Financial Advice 5***
I was very fortunate to get into contact with Chris, I have referred him onto a few others as his help was exceptional, but just to give a wee bit of feedback in the service that was provided. I have never came across someone so professional, patient with such compassion for their clients. Chris kept me updated me every step of the way so I felt fully informed and was super friendly and reassuring. He did an amazing job trying to get me sorted with payment protection and I'm very happy with the service. Thanks for everything and all the time you have put into this. Chris made this experience stress free for me and I’m so grateful for this.
Fantastic service, fast and efficient.
I saw Manor Financial advertised, so thought I would contact them about a policy I wanted to take out. Chris was really knowledgeable about the market and what would best suit what I was looking for. He also got me the best price.He was easily contactable by phone or email. It was all sorted by professionally and very quickly. Would highly recommend this company.
Manor Financial is rated 4.89 based on 375 reviews