Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

info@manorfinancialadvice.co.uk

Suite TSovereign HouseStockport Road

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
Ash the advisor that helped me to find the right product for me was very professional to suggest the right plan and also was clear about all the details.
Ash Wright has done a brilliant job with finding myself an Income Protection Policy. Ash has been super friendly and helpful with all my questions and queries. Would 100% recommend.
My consultant Nadeem was absolutely fantastic he explained all step by step.I really happy with his support and definitely will recommend him to others
Ash handled my case and found the right cover for me. Without being pushy, was very professional and honest advice, whilst being patient around my busy schedule.
I am very satisfied with the service.
Just taken out an income protection policy with the help of Manor Financial, Ash Wright who helped process the application for me was very helpful and he was polite and friendly on the phone. I would certainly recommend to anybody.
Fantastic service provided by Chris, he was really patient and explained everything really well. There were lots of suggestions based on health choices, suitable options based on budget/income. I am really happy I chose Manor Financial and so pleased with the outcome of the service provided.
Spoke with Chris who made this process so easy. He asked for only the info required. He at no point tried to upsale any product and gave me exactly what I was needing. I would 100% recommend
Chris and joe were very friendly and explained everything clearly . Im veey happy with the service
Advisor was very knowledgeable & helpful. Very happy with their service & advice.
Chris sorted me out with income protection insurance. All round geezer he was. Iā€™m not a fan of phone calls to be honest but he made me feel comfortable and was really easy to talk to. Give the bloke a pay rise.
The guy I spoke to was very helpful
Dealt with Chris, it was an easy transaction as he did all the hard work once we had completed all questions. Good service.
Fabulous advisor! Knowledgeable & helpful
Very helpful and informative. Best options offered without the hard sell. Ash was excellent šŸ‘
Excellent service
Very quick and easy solutions to the issues I have been experiencing with regards to my business insurances to cover me if I am ever off sick. Thank you so much
Excellent, friendly service. Thanks Nadeem
Very helpful and found us an amazing deal
Amazing service! Chris was incredibly helpful and very patient with exploring every option for me. Even calling back with more options that would suit my situation better. One of the most convienent and stress free insurance policies I've taken out. Highly recommend, Thanks again.
Manor Financial is rated 4.90 based on 382 reviews