Make Me Local Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make Me Local

About Make Me Local: Make Me Local are a team of online experts, offering services from website design through to SEO and social media, to firms who want to grow their businesses in their local area.

"Always provide a personal touch"
"The team and Make Me Local are all friendly and approachable and very professional. When setting up my website, it is important that it met all of the guidelines the FCA insist on for Mortgage advisers and they listened and understood the importance of this rather than rushing me to make quick decisions on content."
"Nathan came by way of a recommendation, and he’ll certainly be getting loads more from me. He had a pretty tough brief from me, which was to build me a website SO different from the competition, and make it work with Rightmove. I told him what I DIDN’T like and l sent him off. We collaborated extremely well, it was never a problem for him to visit me, and if I wasn’t sure or didn’t like something he scrapped it and went back to the drawing board with good grace. His desire to provide you with a finished product you will love is incredible and quite infectious, and that’s the result he achieved. I’ve had SO many positive comments from clients, and more importantly the first valuation I got through the site was converted into an instruction and sale, so it’s paid for itself already. He has a great team behind him too."
"We are extremely happy with the quality of the website your company have created and the high level of continuing support and traffic lead to our website. Many thanks!"
"Nathan and all the Make Me Local team have been so supportive and helpful it's always a pleasure dealing with them. If your looking for better looking website and lots more work give them a try you will be extremely satisfied. It has been the best move for all my companies to work with Nathan and his team. I am one very happy customer and I'm sure you will be to please give them a try you won't be disappointed."
Make Me Local is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews