Make Me Local Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make Me Local

About Make Me Local: Make Me Local are a team of online experts, offering services from website design through to SEO and social media, to firms who want to grow their businesses in their local area.

Telephone

How would you rate Make Me Local ?

"Just a quick email regarding the website. I feel a short email is long overdue regarding the service and support your company has given me. I would just like to say since you have done the website it has transformed my business! My call rate has easily quadrupled and then some. I was more than happy to tick along before but now realise the impact a quality, professional website can do. When I ask customers why they choose us they always mentioned the brilliant website and the way it is presented over the other Locksmiths Websites which they had also looked at, which persuaded them to call us first! They really liked the short video as they felt they were getting a personal, local service rather than a huge company. ( should have put the outtakes on there as well ). So, many thanks for your help and the time you took to go through the detail and planning involved and without any pressure to proceed and only wish I had met you and done it sooner rather than later! Please feel free to post this on your testimonial page for potential clients to read, and once again please say thank you to all the staff at your company. Kind regards Dave"
"Always provide a personal touch"
"The team and Make Me Local are all friendly and approachable and very professional. When setting up my website, it is important that it met all of the guidelines the FCA insist on for Mortgage advisers and they listened and understood the importance of this rather than rushing me to make quick decisions on content."
"Nathan came by way of a recommendation, and he’ll certainly be getting loads more from me. He had a pretty tough brief from me, which was to build me a website SO different from the competition, and make it work with Rightmove. I told him what I DIDN’T like and l sent him off. We collaborated extremely well, it was never a problem for him to visit me, and if I wasn’t sure or didn’t like something he scrapped it and went back to the drawing board with good grace. His desire to provide you with a finished product you will love is incredible and quite infectious, and that’s the result he achieved. I’ve had SO many positive comments from clients, and more importantly the first valuation I got through the site was converted into an instruction and sale, so it’s paid for itself already. He has a great team behind him too."
"We are extremely happy with the quality of the website your company have created and the high level of continuing support and traffic lead to our website. Many thanks!"
"Nathan and all the Make Me Local team have been so supportive and helpful it's always a pleasure dealing with them. If your looking for better looking website and lots more work give them a try you will be extremely satisfied. It has been the best move for all my companies to work with Nathan and his team. I am one very happy customer and I'm sure you will be to please give them a try you won't be disappointed."
Make Me Local is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews