Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars: Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

Click Here
"The entire booking ,pick up and drop process was very professionally and competently handled. It was a pleasure travelling with them."
"When I booked my transfers, still in Brazil, I didn't know what to expect. It was a delightful surprise! Friendly drivers, great cars and fair price!"
"Had an excellent trip with the driver. He was polite, interesting to chat with and helpful with our baggage."
"Excellent service."
"Our driver was on time, friendly and helpful. We have had a smooth journey and were dropped off right outside the terminal. Thank you."
"Brilliant service, turned up a few mins early, right place right time and door to door service. Thank you for a stress free start to our holiday."
"efficient, smart, punctual, very good service. an incredible surprise at a very reasonable price."
"Our drive Philip, was prompt, courteous, and very professional."
"Excellent service and very reliable and safe driver."
"Excellent."
"No issues experienced at all, driver was on time and courteous. Highly recommended to avoid the inconvenience of public transport."
"Everything was excellent - great website, price, constant communication before the trip, punctual, attentive, excellent driving skills"
"Great service, nice, helpful driver, good price. Would use again. Driver sent me an SMS as soon as i was off the plane to let me know where he was."
"Very good service and very good price ,on time and very polite. Will surely use again."
"Very satisfactory overall. No problems."
"Arranged a transfer for my parents in law. I just got the feedback and can only say it's perfectly organised by Majestic!"
"The driver was punctual (a little early as a matter of fact), the car was very nice, the driver was very good and the trip went without a hitch. Booking the trip was easy. We'll definitely use them again for future trips."
"Excellent, efficient service."
"Great customer service, great pricing, professional, well dressed and behaved driver"
"Taxi pick up and drop off went without a hitch at both points. Drivers were helpful and courteous. I would, without hesitation, use the service again."
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 572 reviews