Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars
Read Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars:

Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

The service on a whole was brilliant. Booking and payment online was easy. When we are arrived at Heathrow the driver was waiting at the allocated area with a sign displaying our name and a great big smile :-) helped with our luggage to the car and then drove us to our Southampton hotel in complete comfort. Flawless.
Very helpful, friendly and professional! ensured a safe drive. I couldn’t be more satisfied and happy with the service and experience!
We used their services multiple times and found them very responsive and reliable. They drive safely and cars are well maintained. It is value for money. Definitely recommend.
Excellent service with friendly drivers, good cars, and punctual service.
Driver was on time and service friendly. Online booking is easy and secure.
Our friendly driver arrived early and took care of our the luggage. The ride in the immaculately clean car was very comfortable.
I usually book Majestic to transport my daughter to and from Heathrow and Oxford. Very reliable, friendly and easy to communicate with. Most importantly for a worried parent - the drivers are very safe.
Perfect. Driver was on time and waiting for us at the exit of the international arrivals he was very courteous. The drive from Heathrow to our hotel in Southampton pre cruise was comfortable and safe. Would definitely use them again
An excellent service from Heathrow to Southampton cruise terminal with Majestic. It was organised by our travel agent who books with Majestic all the time and it is obvious why. Reliable, friendly, comfortable and safe.
Very punctual and polite. Good value for direct Airport to hotel and back travel. A bit more expensive than most trains, but also quicker and a lot less hassle.
Had booked the car for a drop from Heathrow to Cardiff. Was very impressed with the service. Their representative was waiting with the placard despite the delay in UK immigration. Was really impressed with the service and have already booked them for a drop to Southampton.
Our travel agent organised this transfer. Met at the designated time at Heathrow. Clean vehicle, professional driver who got us to our hotel in Oxford safely.
The culmination of experience was excellent! I used this company 3 times in London, Including an airport transfer and a trip to Birmingham. The car came early each time, with professional drivers and a spotless vehicle. I highly recommend this company to everyone.
Highly recommend, excellent communication with booking etc. prompt collection at the airport and great drivers.
Very professional drivers and great customer support. My last flight was delayed by five hours and Majestic seamlessly rescheduled my pick up.
Arrived spot on time. Friendly, helpful service. The car was clean and comfortable and got me safely to the airport on time :)
The driver was very kind, the car was impeccable, would highly recommend them
The driver was very kind, the car was impeccable, would highly recommend them
Spot on service recommend to anyone going from Heathrow to Birmingham.
Excellent service, on time, smooth and easy. Very relaxed way to get from your front door right to airport departures.
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 685 reviews