Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars: Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

Tell us how Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars made you happy

"From pick up too drop off driver made us feel at ease not having the stress off of will they be on time is taken away with this company"
"first class service at a great price."
"We used them for our family of 5 and they where on time and efficient in their service."
"My driver was on time, he was very nice and helped me with my luggage. I have nothing to say but good things about my experience. I highly recommend this company's services."
"No issues. Reliable, friendly service."
"The entire booking ,pick up and drop process was very professionally and competently handled. It was a pleasure travelling with them."
"faultess."
"We were collected on time by a very polite and courteous driver whose name I have forgotten but he was lovely. He helped with the bags and gave us much needed water. It was a calm efficient drive and I would certainly use the company again."
"Everything went to plan and our driver greeted us at Heathrow at the scheduled time and drove us to our hotel. All in all a great experience yet again! Thanks!"
"Car arrived early and driver was patient in waiting until the requested pick up time. He helped with the bags and was very friendly and professional. Car was lovely and spotless."
"Brilliant."
"Great service! Very professional service"
"Just how it should be - perfect!"
"Excellent service and very reliable and safe driver. Would certainly recommend."
"Very Good."
"Excellent."
"Perfect."
"We were met on time, taken to a comfortable car and transported home expeditiously at a fair price. Communications were excellent."
"Very easy. The driver was on time and very helpful. Just what we wanted after a ten hour flight. The car was comfortable and clean. The driving was good and the journey was smooth."
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 572 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access