Luna Spas Reviews

Paul Hainsworth
Luna Spas 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Colin Brown
Nicholas
We love our new bath with its coloured lights and 14 jets and a flow divertor. Had a couple of items that had gone missing in transit, but a quick phone call and replacement items sent out.
Ordering was easy and straightforward. Happy with the product now it's installed and running. Thanks for providing it at a competitive price.
Order took 2 weeks. Bath arrived with small chip on edge of bath. Spoke to customer service they didn't really care, however I did not want to send back the bath as I liked it and the chip is easily covered up because a bathroom cabinet is going there so you wont see it. Also the support bracket bent upon arrival which I bent back. Bath leaked on the pipework day I got it. Spoke to customer service and they explained that I could add some solvent glue to the joint. I done this and now the leaks have gone away. Bath performs great. Really like the bath and the upon the manufacture process they pre drilled the tap holes which saved me a job. Also I ordered waste trap which I thought I would put in and they actually done this for me and siliconed it in which saved me a job. I will not send the bath back as it is too much hassle and for a small dent chip which is not seen the bath is lovely. The wife is happy as she suffers from bad backs. I think I was just an unfortunate one with the small chip and leak, this was obviously done in transit and as for the leak being delivered, it probably knocked some of the glue out the joint. I would recommend Luna Spas to people wanting a bath as these baths are built from scratch and tested before they leave the warehouse. I have used this bath from 2 weeks now and I really like it. I chose Luna Spas as they were offering more jets and budget than eBay was offering.
Excellent product, excellent customer service, highly recommend.
Nick was a very professional and efficient contact for Luna Spas, he gave good solid advice before our purchase and when when we hit a problem during the supply and fitting, he straight away dealt with it and took ownership of it until it was resolved. Thank you Nick.
Product exactly as shown on website. Easy to buy and delivered in time frame. I also had a query on installing the whirlpool bath and it was easy to contact the technical team. Would recommend.
I was very saticfied with Luna Spas from the moment of ordering everything to the day when everything had been delivered. Nic Clifford who I delt with was very afficient and helped me at all times with any problems or queries I had. Thank you, Nic.
Very happy with this product
Luna Spas is rated 4.86 based on 28 reviews