Luna Spas Reviews

Ms Michelle Benton
Mr Ian Reed
Mr Ian Reed
MRS GILLIAN DEVILLE
We spent a lot of time researching quality and good value whirlpool baths before selecting a carron quantum integra bath from your company. Particularly impressed with the range of extras available and selected c Lenda extra powerful jets,flow diverter to vary the flow between back and side jets and jet fill in place of taps which also assists the internal cleaning system.
Helpful, friendly advice provided on all this by Nicholas and Manny.
The installed bath has met all our expectations. Thoroughly recommend.
Very happy with my whirpool bath, i spent a lot of time trying to find a jetted bath that looked modern with flush jets. It's been a year since we had it installed and it still looks and operates as good as it did the day it was installed. The guys at Luna Spas were very helpful in helping us pick the right system. Would recommend to anyone thinking of buying a whirpool bath.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Has it been fitted a year already? Almost didn't have a bath, but I'm glad I did, it's fabulous when I've been out walking. It removes aches and, with the heater , it dosent go cold! Tremendous purchase.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Really happy with our shower/bath.

The jets are fabulous. And we love the LED light adds something a little special.

It has added a little luxury to our new bathroom.

Rosheen and Bruno De Sousa
Luna Spas 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Luna Spas 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Luna Spas 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Luna Spas 5 star review on 21st May 2020 Luna Spas 5 star review on 21st May 2020
the guys at Luna were very helpful, both before and post purchase. quality spa bath that we love
The only place to go if you want a quality Whirlpool bath. Wide range of options and the quality of the baths, the jets and the motor is very very good. The bath material is also excellent. A great team to speak to who are always ready to respond to all your questions.

Joy, Stanmore
I absolutely love my Luna Spa bath. It exceeds any expectations I had especially the choice of features it has. I can't recommend it enough.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Hi, My Bathtub since it installed , its amazing, no problem at all, but a little noise with the jet machine.
All in all , i will give 5 star rating.
Bath arrived in good condition and relatively easy for plumber to fit as everything on bath pre-plumbed and wired up requiring minimal intervention. Bath works well using water jets and air blowers and self clears air jets after bath has drained.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 30th April 2020
Perfectly made to our needs.
Delivery was easy.
Installation was straightforward.
AND the baths are SUPERB!!!!
We haven't finished the bathroom yet
but we made sure to hook up the bath
as a priority for my disabled daughter.
We heartily recommend getting one of these baths.
Lovely, luxurious experience, most relaxing!! Very good service from Luna Spas. Thank you.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 30th April 2020
I cannot thank you enough for the great service (and patience!) that your company has given me. The quality of the products is outstanding, not to mention the prompt replies to my e-mails!. My Partner is disabled and has his own bathroom so this bathroom will be my chillout room! Thank you for making me feel easy about asking questions and i will have no hesitation in recommending your company to friends and family.
Mani who built our spa bath is a very experienced and talented craftsman. He answered all of our telephone queries and we were made very welcome at his workshop where he gave us excellent advice and helped us to choose the right spa bath for us. It is of a very high quality delivering a powerful massage, we love the lights and that it runs through a cycle. We looked at many outlets and are so glad we chose Luna spas for a heavy duty spa. You will not be disappointed
We love our new bath with its coloured lights and 14 jets and a flow divertor.
Had a couple of items that had gone missing in transit, but a quick phone call and replacement items sent out.
Ordering was easy and straightforward. Happy with the product now it's installed and running. Thanks for providing it at a competitive price.
Order took 2 weeks. Bath arrived with small chip on edge of bath. Spoke to customer service they didn't really care, however I did not want to send back the bath as I liked it and the chip is easily covered up because a bathroom cabinet is going there so you wont see it. Also the support bracket bent upon arrival which I bent back.

Bath leaked on the pipework day I got it. Spoke to customer service and they explained that I could add some solvent glue to the joint. I done this and now the leaks have gone away.

Bath performs great. Really like the bath and the upon the manufacture process they pre drilled the tap holes which saved me a job. Also I ordered waste trap which I thought I would put in and they actually done this for me and siliconed it in which saved me a job.

I will not send the bath back as it is too much hassle and for a small dent chip which is not seen the bath is lovely. The wife is happy as she suffers from bad backs.

I think I was just an unfortunate one with the small chip and leak, this was obviously done in transit and as for the leak being delivered, it probably knocked some of the glue out the joint.

I would recommend Luna Spas to people wanting a bath as these baths are built from scratch and tested before they leave the warehouse. I have used this bath from 2 weeks now and I really like it. I chose Luna Spas as they were offering more jets and budget than eBay was offering.
Excellent product, excellent customer service, highly recommend.
Nick was a very professional and efficient contact for Luna Spas, he gave good solid advice before our purchase and when when we hit a problem during the supply and fitting, he straight away dealt with it and took ownership of it until it was resolved. Thank you Nick.
Product exactly as shown on website. Easy to buy and delivered in time frame. I also had a query on installing the whirlpool bath and it was easy to contact the technical team. Would recommend.
Luna Spas is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews