Luna Spas Reviews

Stephen
Luna Spas 5 star review on 20th January 2022
David Of Cumbria
Mark
I was after a freestanding whirlpool bath with the jets custom positioned specifically around lower back area. I thought I was probably looking for the impossible, but Luna spas made it for me and I’m delighted. I had a telephone call with Mani, who knows all there is to know about the subject, and great customer service from Nicholas who promptly answered all my emails. Highly recommended, fantastic bath and very happy customer. Thankyou.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 27th April 2022
purchased a Quantum DE whirlpool bath from Luna Spas in November. From my initial enquiry with Nicholas to the delivery, the process was very smooth. I had a list of specific requirements(lights, air spa jets and jet fill instead of taps) and the company advised me what they would recommend and what worked and looked good. They improved on the initial delivery date as they appreciated my situation, and the delivery itself was perfect. They gave me a timed delivery, a night-before phone call to confirm delivery and the product arrived in excellent condition. The quality of the bath and fittings was far superior to other top brands I have looked at. The price was very reasonable for the options I went for, and in fact much cheaper than other retailers. Once installed, the bath is everything I wanted- powerful jets, mood lighting, tap free filling and a strong rigid bath thanks to the optional Carronite coating.Thanks guys, very pleased, would recommend to others.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 25th March 2022
I have to say wonderful service. Great communication. Fantastic bath and aftercare service. I would highly recommend a bath from this company.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 2nd March 2022
The jet that wasn't working had been inadvertently turned off by myself. One half turn and all is well. Jonathan
A fine product and we are enjoying using it. However, I jet at the rear (top left if looking from tap end) is not working although I have tried unblocking with plastic rod, etc.. Any ideas ? Jonathan
Great Spa bath .. much better than my previous but old jacuzzi bath . Love the air jets in the bath bottom well worth the extra cost . No problems with it at all . I can recommend Luna Spa baths to anyone thinking about installing a spa bath
Luna Spas 5 star review on 30th January 2022
Very happy with my Luna Spas bath. Good customer service and an excellent product. Strong jets, and I find the lights very relaxing.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 23rd January 2022
Love the spa bath we went for the flush jets which are great especially as bath is smaller version and love the led lights Nothing better after a hard day's work
Luna Spas 5 star review on 21st January 2022
From ordering online through to delivery, Luna Spas were excellent and we couldn't fault the service. The spa bath we purchased is used every day by my wife who is regularly troubled by back ache, and she finds the water jets are very effective at giving relief from the muscle pain. I find it to be a very relaxing lying back in the spa bath and enjoying the experience of tranquil lighting and gentle massage from the water jets.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 20th January 2022
From making the initial contact to taking delivery of my super spa bath the process was absolutely perfect. Great communications all the way through. I run my own business and I know how you should treat customers and this company are one of the best. Thanks again for everything as we love our new bath.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Great product - easy installation. Easy delivery and price was good. We have the lights, the air and the jets. Everybody loves it.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Excellent customer service the whirlpool bath has been brilliant so relaxing would recommend anyone who has aches and pains
Luna Spas 5 star review on 19th January 2022
So refreshing to deal with a company that provides excellent customer service with their quick responses to my email and telephone queries to help decide what was the right spa bath to purchase. The bath was delivered on schedule. The two guys fitting out the bathroom were like kids in a toy shop with their excitement as to the quality and features of the bath. It is absolutely fabulous and well used. I highly recommend Nicholas and the team at Luna Spas.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Nicholas and the team at Luna Spas were incredibly helpful in answering our (numerous!) questions when we were selecting our bath and jet system. We were completely put at ease and felt really confident in making our purchase. The bath is amazing and is the highlight of our new bathroom. Would highly recommend!
Luna Spas 5 star review on 23rd August 2021
Great service. Requested a short lead time which was met. Bath was delivered on time and well packaged. Really pleased with the bath, top quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
I spent a long time researching spa baths and visited Luna Spas in Blackburn to check on the quality of baths and fitments. The bath arrived on the due date, clean & well packaged. It was quite simple to install with very clear instructions. The bath is excellent and together with a steam room/shower I can have the complete spa experience.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Lunaspas provided a replacement for an existing but very old spa bath that had stopped working. The installer said it was one of the easiest installations he had ever done! We are very pleased with bath especially the multichromatic light show and the varied number of programmes.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Fantastic spa bath. Such a high quality product usually found with a much higher price tag. Great value for money and awesome. Brilliant customer service and kept updated with progress regularly.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 27th February 2021
These are not cheap baths by any means, but its obvious they use quality components & provide good customer service. The bath arrived before the expected due date, clean & well packaged. It was quite simple to install except the large pump was not flush with the bath, it stuck out about 1.5cm, meaning we had to cut out a section of the wall to make clear. You can tell it is a quality product & so far works well. Our only grip with quality is that the 22 jets are not 100% in line. I'd say they drilled the holes about 2-3mm out on a couple. You can only see if you inspect 1m away, otherwise not noticeable - hence 4 stars. I'm impressed & have recommended to my friends.
Luna Spas 4 star review on 24th February 2021
Absolutely love it. The corner whirlpool bath purchased from Luna Spas is fantastic. The price was right the delivery was on time what else can you say. Fantastic.
Luna Spas 5 star review on 24th February 2021