Luna Spas Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Luna Spas

info@lunaspas.com

82 Mitchell St

How would you rate Luna Spas ?

GaryMcMillan
Verified Buyer
"We love our new bath with its coloured lights and 14 jets and a flow divertor. Had a couple of items that had gone missing in transit, but a quick phone call and replacement items sent out."
Dr James Mace
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy and straightforward. Happy with the product now it's installed and running. Thanks for providing it at a competitive price."
MR K L PRESCOTT
Verified Buyer
"Order took 2 weeks. Bath arrived with small chip on edge of bath. Spoke to customer service they didn't really care, however I did not want to send back the bath as I liked it and the chip is easily covered up because a bathroom cabinet is going there so you wont see it. Also the support bracket bent upon arrival which I bent back. Bath leaked on the pipework day I got it. Spoke to customer service and they explained that I could add some solvent glue to the joint. I done this and now the leaks have gone away. Bath performs great. Really like the bath and the upon the manufacture process they pre drilled the tap holes which saved me a job. Also I ordered waste trap which I thought I would put in and they actually done this for me and siliconed it in which saved me a job. I will not send the bath back as it is too much hassle and for a small dent chip which is not seen the bath is lovely. The wife is happy as she suffers from bad backs. I think I was just an unfortunate one with the small chip and leak, this was obviously done in transit and as for the leak being delivered, it probably knocked some of the glue out the joint. I would recommend Luna Spas to people wanting a bath as these baths are built from scratch and tested before they leave the warehouse. I have used this bath from 2 weeks now and I really like it. I chose Luna Spas as they were offering more jets and budget than eBay was offering."
Chris Sutch
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, excellent customer service, highly recommend."
Barbera Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Nick was a very professional and efficient contact for Luna Spas, he gave good solid advice before our purchase and when when we hit a problem during the supply and fitting, he straight away dealt with it and took ownership of it until it was resolved. Thank you Nick."
Ray Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Product exactly as shown on website. Easy to buy and delivered in time frame. I also had a query on installing the whirlpool bath and it was easy to contact the technical team. Would recommend."
Mary Starbuck
Verified Buyer
"I was very saticfied with Luna Spas from the moment of ordering everything to the day when everything had been delivered. Nic Clifford who I delt with was very afficient and helped me at all times with any problems or queries I had. Thank you, Nic."
Caroline S Sexton
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with this product"
Luna Spas is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews