London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
I had my first production lesson last night and I absolutely loved it,I’m hooked, Harry is a brilliant teacher and was exactly the kind of tutor I was hoping for.
Olmo is a great teacher. He’s patient and doesn’t get short tempered when I ask for help.

I recommend booking learn to DJ classes with Olmo.

Michael
Crazy good .... my ten year old son loved his lesson with Kieron .... we will be back ..... Thankyou !!!
I booked a beginner DJ course for fun but have found myself playing at the MOS, Egg and so many other venues after graduating. I never thought I would be earning money. LSA changed my perspective and changed my life. Thank you
The course is simply amazing!
The environment is super relaxed and motivating and one to one classes are really productive... and nothing better to learn from expert DJs and producers like at LSA! I haven’t yet ended my basic course for DJ and already booked all intermediate and advanced... and then moving to production! Joining LSA has been one of the best choices done so far!
I couldn't be more happy as an LSA student, teachers are very approachable, friendly and professional, prices are unbeatable and practising with the latest equipment available at Camden is just a dream. I'd totally recommend it to anyone interested in being a DJ!
like the training and the tutors - very nice
I started the course only with very little knowledge about the console and the various mixing techniques and a lot of passion for techno music. Thanks to the professionalism and friendliness of the teachers who have followed me in particular Noah and Ben I learned so many things that every day I love more and more! I recommend it to anyone who is just curious to learn because as happened to me, from curiosity becomes a real drug to put a hand to the console and why not you can also discover that you have a talent!
CIAOOOOO
The LSA is not" another school "!
Really Enjoyed my first lesson at LSA. Great to work with Samantha who was friendly, fun and patient with me! This is going to be addictive
Really friendly tutors and atmosphere. Guys are watching your development and adjusting the lessons to your skill level. I finished amateur course with need for more and feeling of development. Cheers for LSA
Loved the course! I learned so much here. Special thanks to Erin!
It was not just a course for me at LSA, it was an opportunity to get inspired. Harry has always supported and helped me with my music and my ideas. I’m looking forward to do the next course.
Great studio and equipment and great tutors as well.
I knew 0 about Dj’ing 4 months latter I was playing at Egg London.
Brilliant facilities and staff
This was the perfect introduction to music production - gave me everything I needed to get started with Logic Pro X - 1-2-1 tuition from a very experienced artist and DJ really helped to get me into producing the type of music I want to. Will definitely book another course soon.
Wanting to learn the basics of DJ’ing, the personal tutoring offered by LSA appealed greatly, as did the overwhelmingly positive reviews I’d read online.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the course, not least Kieran who is an amazing tutor, so a personal thank you to him!

Would not hesitate in recommending LSA to anyone interested.

Thanks again!
I’m so glad I went with LSA to learn how to dj, I was a complete beginner and knew nothing about it before starting so was a little nervous. Noah is a great tutor, we always have a laugh and he makes you feel relaxed in the lessons. I booked my intermediate course with him as soon as I finished my beginner course. I will definitely be recommending LSA to friends!
The amount I have learnt and retained during the last couple of weeks at LSA has been incomparable to anywhere else ! Noah and Gabriel's professionalism and extremely welcoming attitudes creates the perfect environment to learn in and at the end of each lesson I am left impatient for my next one, would highly recommend LSA and can't wait for my next module.
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews