London Sound Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London Sound Academy

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

How would you rate London Sound Academy ?

"I had a very good beginners course in Djing with Olmo. He’s a good teacher. He explains everything very well. He also doesn’t mind when you ask him to repeat something, or clarify an instruction. I’ll be booking the Intermediate DJ course too, hopefully with Olmo for continuity of learning styles. Many thanks Michael Kalman"
"Had an amazing experience at LSA. Samantha is such a great mentor - friendly, patient and inspiring. The DJ course has taught me so much and made me even more passionate about music. I can’t recomend it enough!!"
"Having my DJ-ing lessons with LSA is inspiring. It’s making me more and more confident. It’s an amazing place to learn how to become a DJ/music producer."
"I did the 1 course and it was really good,i never touch a console dj before start this course,i learned a lot things in just 4 lesson..My tutor Ben S was a good teacher specially for beatmatching to mix properly..Soon i'm gonna start the 2 course as well..If you are beginner like me,and if tou want to know and try to become a Dj, i reccomend this Academy to start.."
"I absolutely loved my beginner production course and come payday I’ll be enrolling into the next stage of production again, when I told Harry this, being the gentleman he is he then praised up every other tutor individually saying how good they were and how they are the best at what they do. But harry is a supreme tutor and I would like to be taught by him again. Thank you."
"Very professional, one on one tuition is the way to go. Very easy content to learn, staff are very positive. I started to brush up on my mixing and Ben S showed me some really good stuff to sharpen up, now my mixes are appearing on internet radio. Great course i recommend to everyone."
"Defo recommend LSA, professional, patient and great with kids..."
"My 12 year old had his first session on Saturday. Ollie was really patient with him and in just one lesson, my son has learnt so much... I would definitely recommend LSA...."
"I had my first production lesson last night and I absolutely loved it,I’m hooked, Harry is a brilliant teacher and was exactly the kind of tutor I was hoping for."
"Olmo is a great teacher. He’s patient and doesn’t get short tempered when I ask for help. I recommend booking learn to DJ classes with Olmo. Michael"
"Crazy good .... my ten year old son loved his lesson with Kieron .... we will be back ..... Thankyou !!!"
"I booked a beginner DJ course for fun but have found myself playing at the MOS, Egg and so many other venues after graduating. I never thought I would be earning money. LSA changed my perspective and changed my life. Thank you"
"The course is simply amazing! The environment is super relaxed and motivating and one to one classes are really productive... and nothing better to learn from expert DJs and producers like at LSA! I haven’t yet ended my basic course for DJ and already booked all intermediate and advanced... and then moving to production! Joining LSA has been one of the best choices done so far!"
"I couldn't be more happy as an LSA student, teachers are very approachable, friendly and professional, prices are unbeatable and practising with the latest equipment available at Camden is just a dream. I'd totally recommend it to anyone interested in being a DJ!"
"like the training and the tutors - very nice"
"I started the course only with very little knowledge about the console and the various mixing techniques and a lot of passion for techno music. Thanks to the professionalism and friendliness of the teachers who have followed me in particular Noah and Ben I learned so many things that every day I love more and more! I recommend it to anyone who is just curious to learn because as happened to me, from curiosity becomes a real drug to put a hand to the console and why not you can also discover that you have a talent! CIAOOOOO"
"The LSA is not" another school "!"
"Really Enjoyed my first lesson at LSA. Great to work with Samantha who was friendly, fun and patient with me! This is going to be addictive"
"Really friendly tutors and atmosphere. Guys are watching your development and adjusting the lessons to your skill level. I finished amateur course with need for more and feeling of development. Cheers for LSA"
"Loved the course! I learned so much here. Special thanks to Erin!"
London Sound Academy is rated 5.00 based on 44 reviews