London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy

"LOVED my first lesson with Taylor - super fun, motivating and inspiring. Getting stuck in to my homework and almost ready to book the second class. Would highly recommend to everyone."
"Great beginners course and great tutors!"
"Excellent place to learn, the tutors are patient professional and very friendly with their students."
"I’m Daniel , and I’m doing the beginner course with olmo in Camden , is a amazing experience,I’m learning a lot , I’m really happy in this academy .! Thanks LSA"
"Kieran was an awesome teacher. Very knowledgable and helpful. Had a great time learning from him. Would reccomend LSA to anyone."
"Taylor has been absolutely amazing - couldn’t have picked a better teacher!"
"hi my name is miguel angel,i had class with Ollie,the 2 hours class were really amazing i couldn´t imagine since i started djing in november 2011,i could start to mix properly how the tutor has teached to me in 1 hour,is unvailable,thanks a lot,a lot of thing and investment i have to do in dj and music production courses in your place,thanks a lot guys"
"LSA lessons were designed around me by Ben and he focused on my weak points. The 2 hour slots are perfect and were made challenging but fun. Its opened up my eyes to how I perform and given me loads more confidence. I absolutley hated school but I could attend LSA all day everyday. Now I am on the advanced course and the lessons have levelled up, the vinyl is out and I am like a kid in a sweetshop. I would reccomend this to anyone, beginner or seasoned veteran. Chris B"
"I took all three courses from Beginner to Advanced and can’t believe how far I came from not knowing anything to fully mixing well. Ben was amazing I couldn’t ask for a better tutor. He broke everything down into easy steps and helped me loads! Thanks for everything Ben! Thanks LSA! :)"
"Had an amazing experience on this course with Ben who taught me a huge amount that will completely change the way i DJ going forward. Well worth doing."
"Just completed the beginners DJ course. Completely blew my expectations- I’ve learnt so much in such little time. LSA itself is welcoming and full of smiles. I really recommend Olmo- so much knowledge and passion for music!!! I love it!"
"Excellent . He really picked out what I need support in straight after hearing my mix. He had great communication skills too"
"Absolutely loved it! Such a great way to get to grips with the fundamentals of DJing and learn on the best equipment. Special shout out to my tutor, Sam who is a brilliant teacher!"
"This place is amazing, lovely tutors and amazing studios. Really built my confidence in DJing in a short space of time and they have great opportunities once you finish. Would highly recommend this place, really is worth every penny."
"Really love it, started the 1st 2 lessons with Dave and now with Taylor, absolutely love it, they’re great professionals that are helping me a lot, looking fwd for the next lessons"
"I had music production classes with Erin. He was so informative and moved really quickly which was great. I would highly recommend."
"London Sound Academy was an amazing experience! I knew pretty much nothing about DJing when I first started looking into doing a course, but I always had an interest in it. I decided to do all three courses; Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced. I have never regretted it, it was an AMAZING experience! Ben was a great tutor, who I decided to stay with through the Intermediate and Advanced courses, he was patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. It was also great to talk to the other tutors there like Olmo, Ollie, Kieran and Noah. I wish I could give 10 stars to LSA! I plan to go back again to do the Elite course, when I get a bit more experience. I would, and have, recommended LSA."
"London sound academy is great , they say welcome to the family and it realy feels like 1. I have just completed the beginner dj course and loved it For tutors I had Olmo, Taylor and Kieran and they all had a vast amount of knowledge and great enthusiasm for djing. I found Buster and Noah extremely helpful anything I needed or any questions they were willing to help and responded very quickly... I can’t wait to get some practice in now and get back doing the intermediate course. I would highly recommend London sound academy to anyone Andrew Waterhouse."
"Hello Dear, I really like the curso I have more class to finished. But I want to play at some party in London and I want training my skill in CDJ, unfortunately, LSA doesn't give any information about gigs or how much is for 1-hour training CDJ in the college. Regards Denyson Reis"
"LSA is a good Dj academy to get to know the industry of Dj however once I do lessons with different teacher I think they have to manage my student file properly. When I start my first lesson in advanced level my teacher jerome checked what I achieved in the level 2. He realised that nothing was checked by my previous teacher on level 2 wish is not really professional. He then quickly teach me what I had supposed to lear on level 2 and then we quickly start what I supposed to learn on the advanced level."
London Sound Academy is rated 4.87 based on 87 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access