London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
I did the whole DJ course all the way through with Ben and I can’t recommend it enough. Ben is an excellent teacher, full of knowledge and builds your confidence really well. He even took the time to come and watch me play my first big gig which was was going above and beyond.
I came over from Switzerland to completed the Intermediate & Advanced course and it was AWESOME! Big shout out at Kieran, Taylor, and Takahiko who so helpful in all aspects, couldn't recommend enough! Can't wait to come back for the Elite course! Thanks for everything
I had great time explore my skills as a DJ at LSA, the tutors are very good ; they have good personality and friendly. They are open minded and helping me a lot. Highly recommended for anyone who want take course as DJ at LSA. Thank you
Would 100% recommend to anyone interested in learning and taking their skills to the next level. I did the beginners course with Takahiko he was absolutely excellent. Even after my first 2 hour sessions from a complete beginner to walking out after 2 hours i was already able to get mixing. The course structure is super easy to follow and extremely effective. Takahiko was super clear, supportive and very helpful. Every question i had was answered and i couldn't recommend enough. Bring on the intermediate course! The equipment is top notch and a great atmosphere to learn and practise in.
Taylor was fantastic. I walked away from the advanced course with a solid grounding in vinyl, messed around mixing different genres and more knowledge of the business aspect of djing + alot more. 10/10
This place is amazing! Its like everything you needed to know and more, I wish my country had more schools like this but in the end I'm a LSA student so it doesn't matter. They work around your schedule and have taught me things no one else would show me. If you want to take your career to the next level, Then get involved with LSA!
Exactly what I needed! The guys teaching are very helpful!
Great place!great course! Great tudors! Great DJ equipment just a place to be if your lucky enough RVRubenvibes
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021 London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021 London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021 London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Amazing place! So happy with the progress I have made here so far.. special thanks to Kieran my tutor not only for making the sessions fun but for also sharing his knowledge, tips and tricks and Buster for running such an awesome place for DJs and producers to progress! x
Very good 👍 Lessons with Dj Noah And Dj KIERAN the Best Teacher for me..and also very good people especially Buster..the Head dj ..the Best London Sounds academy (LSA)❤❤
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Brilliant dj and production lessons, great tutors and a vibrant creative atmosphere :)
Very happy
Good quality sound
Absolutely amazing! All teachers are professional and friendly ,I learned a lot .. I want to say thanks specially to olmo,Samantha and Ollie !
I recently completed the Beginners DJ course with Paul and would recommend it to anyone interested in DJing. LSA make the classes really fun and easy while ensuring you get the right techniques down. Looking forward to starting the next level in the program.
LSA is a good place to learn DJing from fundamentals to more advanced. The Djs who teach are very experienced and friendly people and make the lessons enjoyable. You can also rent studios for practice which is very helpful if you don't have your own equipment
I bought the advance dj course to learn more about vinyl and some tricks on cdjs. My tutor was Erin and I cant recommend him highly enough. Hes patient and has a great approach.
Started LSA last October completed the entire course all 3 Levels through to Advanced all completed with Erin - who I highly recommend as a Tutor, unfortunately completion of the course was delayed due to Covid-19 but my time at LSA was a really enjoyable experience which I was sad when it had to end. Couldn't recommend the academy enough, my mixing skills improved dramatically after just the first couple lessons. Really good! Will be back in the future for production :)
I'm currently just about to finish my intermediate course with LSA and I can't thank Ben enough for his incredible tuition. His knowledge and skills are incredible and he's really helped me grow as a DJ, from no knowledge and unconfident to playing out to small parties and clubs. I can't wait to take on the advanced course and keep learning with LSA. Really recommend Ben too, especially if you play house music.
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 134 reviews