London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
Amazing place! So happy with the progress I have made here so far.. special thanks to Kieran my tutor not only for making the sessions fun but for also sharing his knowledge, tips and tricks and Buster for running such an awesome place for DJs and producers to progress! x
Very good 👍 Lessons with Dj Noah And Dj KIERAN the Best Teacher for me..and also very good people especially Buster..the Head dj ..the Best London Sounds academy (LSA)❤❤
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Brilliant dj and production lessons, great tutors and a vibrant creative atmosphere :)
Very happy
Good quality sound
Absolutely amazing! All teachers are professional and friendly ,I learned a lot .. I want to say thanks specially to olmo,Samantha and Ollie !
I recently completed the Beginners DJ course with Paul and would recommend it to anyone interested in DJing. LSA make the classes really fun and easy while ensuring you get the right techniques down. Looking forward to starting the next level in the program.
LSA is a good place to learn DJing from fundamentals to more advanced. The Djs who teach are very experienced and friendly people and make the lessons enjoyable. You can also rent studios for practice which is very helpful if you don't have your own equipment
I bought the advance dj course to learn more about vinyl and some tricks on cdjs. My tutor was Erin and I cant recommend him highly enough. Hes patient and has a great approach.
Started LSA last October completed the entire course all 3 Levels through to Advanced all completed with Erin - who I highly recommend as a Tutor, unfortunately completion of the course was delayed due to Covid-19 but my time at LSA was a really enjoyable experience which I was sad when it had to end. Couldn't recommend the academy enough, my mixing skills improved dramatically after just the first couple lessons. Really good! Will be back in the future for production :)
I'm currently just about to finish my intermediate course with LSA and I can't thank Ben enough for his incredible tuition. His knowledge and skills are incredible and he's really helped me grow as a DJ, from no knowledge and unconfident to playing out to small parties and clubs. I can't wait to take on the advanced course and keep learning with LSA. Really recommend Ben too, especially if you play house music.
LSa was a great experience . I joined with a little experience and could feel I’d improved my technical skills.... a lot!! Had my course with ØLMO! Awww, his technical skills are outstanding, delivered with a calm and patient manner that made it so easy to learn!!
I would highly reommend LSA to anyone looking into learning to DJ or produce. Huge thanks to my professional and knowledgable tutors Olmo and Ben for all the support and guidance! I really enjoyed my lessons at LSA and wish I could do them again! ❤
Olmo e’ stato un tutor fantastico e sempre disponibile! Passione e professionalità al 100%!!!!!!!consigliatissimo
So far i did the elite course with olmo, and ive loved every last second of it! very useful stuff!
Ollie was an amazing tutor, he can provide so much with his knowledge and i highly recommend LSA, Camden for Mixing/Production and the best of it the prices are insanely good as well - 10/10
Loved learning here. Learning from the best ones in the industry, providing you with all the necessary knowledge. Tutors are super experienced as well. Can’t wait to start my intermediate course and get one step closer to my goal.
Did my beginner course and can’t wait to back for more. Super professional and always keen to provide you with skills and knowledge. At the end of all courses one gets different gig opportunities. Can’t get better than that.
This is the best DJ school! I am so happy to have come to LSA and take their DJ and production courses. Since graduating I have met many friends in the LSA alumni and played gigs in Ministry of Sound, Egg, Many bars and also in Ibiza! DO IT!
I have recently completed both the beginner DJ course and the beginner Production course at LSA. Both were excellent and I have already booked the intermediate and advanced courses. The instructors are all experienced industry pros and their depth of knowledge is immediately apparent. I am doing the DJ course with Peter and the Production course with Erin who are top class tutors. I would strongly recommend them both. The way I understand and think about music has already drastically changed before I have even reached the intermediate level. Another great thing about LSA is that you can book the lessons to suit your schedule, so evenings and weekends are not a problem. This is something not offered by many alternative organisations. To summarise, if you are looking to develop your DJing or production skills look no further than LSA. You will not be disappointed.
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 125 reviews