London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
Absolutely amazing! All teachers are professional and friendly ,I learned a lot .. I want to say thanks specially to olmo,Samantha and Ollie !
I recently completed the Beginners DJ course with Paul and would recommend it to anyone interested in DJing. LSA make the classes really fun and easy while ensuring you get the right techniques down. Looking forward to starting the next level in the program.
LSA is a good place to learn DJing from fundamentals to more advanced. The Djs who teach are very experienced and friendly people and make the lessons enjoyable. You can also rent studios for practice which is very helpful if you don't have your own equipment
I bought the advance dj course to learn more about vinyl and some tricks on cdjs. My tutor was Erin and I cant recommend him highly enough. Hes patient and has a great approach.
Started LSA last October completed the entire course all 3 Levels through to Advanced all completed with Erin - who I highly recommend as a Tutor, unfortunately completion of the course was delayed due to Covid-19 but my time at LSA was a really enjoyable experience which I was sad when it had to end. Couldn't recommend the academy enough, my mixing skills improved dramatically after just the first couple lessons.

Really good! Will be back in the future for production :)
I'm currently just about to finish my intermediate course with LSA and I can't thank Ben enough for his incredible tuition.
His knowledge and skills are incredible and he's really helped me grow as a DJ, from no knowledge and unconfident to playing out to small parties and clubs. I can't wait to take on the advanced course and keep learning with LSA. Really recommend Ben too, especially if you play house music.
LSa was a great experience . I joined with a little experience and could feel I’d improved my technical skills.... a lot!!
Had my course with ØLMO! Awww, his technical skills are outstanding, delivered with a calm and patient manner that made it so easy to learn!!
I would highly reommend LSA to anyone looking into learning to DJ or produce.
Huge thanks to my professional and knowledgable tutors Olmo and Ben for all the support and guidance!
I really enjoyed my lessons at LSA and wish I could do them again! ❤
Olmo e’ stato un tutor fantastico e sempre disponibile! Passione e professionalità al 100%!!!!!!!consigliatissimo
So far i did the elite course with olmo, and ive loved every last second of it! very useful stuff!
Ollie was an amazing tutor, he can provide so much with his knowledge and i highly recommend LSA, Camden for Mixing/Production and the best of it the prices are insanely good as well - 10/10
Loved learning here. Learning from the best ones in the industry, providing you with all the necessary knowledge. Tutors are super experienced as well. Can’t wait to start my intermediate course and get one step closer to my goal.
Did my beginner course and can’t wait to back for more. Super professional and always keen to provide you with skills and knowledge. At the end of all courses one gets different gig opportunities. Can’t get better than that.
This is the best DJ school! I am so happy to have come to LSA and take their DJ and production courses. Since graduating I have met many friends in the LSA alumni and played gigs in Ministry of Sound, Egg, Many bars and also in Ibiza!

DO IT!
I have recently completed both the beginner DJ course and the beginner Production course at LSA. Both were excellent and I have already booked the intermediate and advanced courses. The instructors are all experienced industry pros and their depth of knowledge is immediately apparent. I am doing the DJ course with Peter and the Production course with Erin who are top class tutors. I would strongly recommend them both. The way I understand and think about music has already drastically changed before I have even reached the intermediate level. Another great thing about LSA is that you can book the lessons to suit your schedule, so evenings and weekends are not a problem. This is something not offered by many alternative organisations.

To summarise, if you are looking to develop your DJing or production skills look no further than LSA. You will not be disappointed.
I took a Logic - Beginner Music Production Course with LSA and I have to say a huge thanks to my teacher Paul! I had the most amazing time working with and learning from him on the Logic course.

We got stuck straight in to process and I learnt as we went, this was 100% what I was looking for and have come out of the lessons having learnt so much and feeling really confident about my music production journey ahead.

I couldn't rate the experience highly enough. 5 stars doesn't do it justice!
Just completed my intermediate music production course at LSA and am truly impressed with Erin’s professionalism and expertise. When taking this course my main aim was to improve my mixing/mastering skills and I have to say those 8 hours spent with Erin was the most productive time I ever spent with a tutor in a studio (I have a music degree and was involved in many international projects in the last 10 years). Erin’s individual approach, intensive methods of teaching and great personality makes him a perfect tutor for anyone who wants to polish up their skills in music production. An absolute star! Will definitely be back soon to take the advanced course!
Wished I knew about LSA earlier.
Had the best time and tutors at LSA, learnt all the basic and hard techniques there is to know about djing from beginner to advanced. Looking forward to challanging myself with the next one! Thank you to Dave from camden and Harry from Hoxton and to the rest of LSA tutors who keeps this course going.
I've been in the music industry for almost 10 years now just playing at private parties and just 2 years ago i heard about LSA, Crazy! :D
Had the best time and tutors at LSA, learnt all the basic and hard techniques there is to know about djing from begginer to advanced. Looking forward to challanging myself with the next one! Thank you to Dave from camden and Harry from Hoxton and to the rest of LSA tutors who keeps this course going!
Learnt a lot about the basics of music production with Erin. Would definitely recommend!
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews