London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy

"I juts finished the Advanced DJ course at LSA and I cannot recommend it more! Started back in November 18 with the Beginner's DJ course and subsequently completed the Intermediate and Advanced. I started from zero and thanks to the methodology and my amazing tutor Ben Smith I am now ready to play real Gigs!! Everything is excellent - equipment, structure and personnel. Thanks Buster for having put together such a great school and special mention to Ben Smith and Noah Priddle for being absolutely awesome!"
"The equipment is club standard and way beyond what I would ever buy for my home set up. All top quality high end kit in soundproofed studios where the world is yours. 2 decks, 4 decks, turntables, samplers, top of the range mixers and remix units. The DJs and tutors are phenomenal. From the first day I felt completely at ease at the LSA and my tutor, Ben S, recognised exactly what I wanted to achieve, why I wanted it and how to get there. Now we've gone beyond that and I'm looking at my first club gigs (at some pretty prestigious clubs in London and abroad) all thanks to his enthusiasm, professionalism and for making it something I wanted to take further. My lessons were always before work, so I'd turn up at 08.00 in my suit & tie en route to the city office environment and head off to the office afterwards. So very convenient and accommodating. Buster and Noah are great and helped set up my lessons in the website, helped structure my learning packages and are now helping to arrange for my gigs. In addition to this, the LSA have access to discounted DJ hardware so I can buy my kit through them too!. Having DJ'd on a small scale for years I wanted to upgrade my kit, but wanted to know how to use it before buying. So, I booked in for some lessons at LSA and enjoyed it so much I've gone through the whole range of courses and am now in the fully accredited alumni. The team at LSA are phenomenal, and I can't praise them enough. Thank you all - especially Ben!"
"I'm just about to complete the Advanced course after working through Beginner and Intermediate. All my lessons were with Ollie who was a huge help in developing my technical skills. Just as important he also gave me a much better insight into music genres and playlist format. He has given me the confidence to play in public and I am now performing at a regular venue and for some private events. I have thoroughly enjoyed attending the one-to-one lessons at the Camden Studio which I found exciting and will miss the friendly and encouraging vibe. Thank you LSA and thank you Ollie."
"Tutor was mostly going out"
"Awesome Place to Be, Learnt So Much, an So Much more to Learn. Very Nice and Friendly People, Great place to meet people in the music industry, I highly recommend it to any 1 wanting to take their DJ skills to the Next Level! DJ Zafrica"
"Really well organised and easy to schedule and reschedule lessons"
"They have great courses which are 1 to 1 providing all the support and learning you need!"
"From start to finish I have been given the tools and information to grow and develop as a DJ in a way that has been enjoyable and left me looking forward to the next lesson. The tutors are incredibly friendly and will assist you in whichever way you need. Massive thanks to Sam and Ollie who have made this an amazing experience. Book today, you won’t be disappointed!"
"Took my 9 year old son for a 2-hr 1-2-1 DJ lesson with Stevey. Stevey was an excellent teacher, very patient, and my son loved it. He's already asking to go back. Cheers!"
"Really friendly great staff. I have learnt so much in a short time from my tutor Ben"
"I was recommended to join London Sound Academy by Peter Hynes , my friend. I 'm really glad I did. I am pleased with quality and service .The whole process of enrolment and lessons are well organised . It's a very good start for a DJ career."
"Really enjoyed my session with Alex. Learned loads."
"Great studio and equipment with friendly tutors. Great vibe."
"LSA is the best place for anyone to become a professional DJ. I had no prior experience as a DJ and I started from the beginner's course then moved into the intermediate course and ended up in the advanced course. I had no idea how fast I was learning. Special thanks to Samantha and Olmo for everything :) The tutors are really experienced, friendly and helped me throughout the course in learning new things. I would highly recommend London Sound Academy to anyone who's willing to start their journey into DJing :)"
"Erin is a cool guy and good teacher. Thoroughly enjoyed my beginner sessions and looking forward to the next round.."
"Very friendly learning environment, all necessary equipment provided, teachers always trying to maximize productivity during lessons."
"I just want to say a big thank you to LSA and especially Samantha. I loved every minute of the beginners course and have already signed up to do the intermediate course. See you soon !!"
"I had a very good beginners course in Djing with Olmo. He’s a good teacher. He explains everything very well. He also doesn’t mind when you ask him to repeat something, or clarify an instruction. I’ll be booking the Intermediate DJ course too, hopefully with Olmo for continuity of learning styles. Many thanks Michael Kalman"
"Had an amazing experience at LSA. Samantha is such a great mentor - friendly, patient and inspiring. The DJ course has taught me so much and made me even more passionate about music. I can’t recomend it enough!!"
"Having my DJ-ing lessons with LSA is inspiring. It’s making me more and more confident. It’s an amazing place to learn how to become a DJ/music producer."
London Sound Academy is rated 4.93 based on 61 reviews