London Sound Academy Reviews

London Sound Academy 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Kylie H
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Deolindo S
I've learned so much and it's been a joy working with a professional. Highly recommend!
Pro tutors. Recommendations!
It was top class from start to finish! When I first came as a complete beginner I couldn’t even beat match on a cdj and now I can play on vinyl which shows how amazing the tutors are, Ben Peter and Paul are also 3 of the nicest guys around and made all the learning fun I enjoyed every second of my time spent with them!
I would recommend this course to anyone looking to up-skill or refine their DJing skills. I had some experience as a DJ but always felt like I couldn’t mix. I always felt anxious prior to gigs and embarrassed when things train-wrecked. Since completing 8 virtual lessons with London Sound Academy, I had my first gig last night and it went really well. I didn’t feel anxious before the gig I was feeling confident. During the gig I really enjoyed myself and it felt easy. This was money well spent for me even just for that one show alone the investment of my time has been worthwhile. The virtual lessons were fantastic. I’m in Australia, it was easy to negotiate a time that worked for us both to zoom and I used my Pioneer Controllor XDJ. I am travelling to London to complete the third Advanced Course with more hands-on element. The website was very user friendly. The Team are very responsive with communication. The Tutors are very professional and speak clearly explaining information in a way I found easy to learn and apply new skills. Thanks to the LSA Team ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Excellent hospitable friendly service . I would have no hesitation what so ever recommending Lsa . A great experience all round . Well done
I started the beginner DJ course and I loved it. I had 3 tutors. Takahiko Alex and Tom were told that I’m at the advanced level of the course, but I have decided to do all 4 courses just because I wanted to learn some more stuff and I had already been a DJ for 4 years and been gigging. Is LSA worth £329? Yes, I just signed up for the intermediate DJ course, and I'm loving it so far.
Huge thanks to Olmo for the amazing Dj lessons ! Not only he is very professional and has deep knowledge when it comes to the music industry but he is also very patient and sincere. I feel inspired and ready to apply all the tools I have learned during my lessons. Thank you LSA !
I just finished my beginner course and I had so much fun, Takahiko is a great tutor!!! I can't wait to start the next one.
I'm very happy with the DJ Intermediate & Advanced course with the best tutor Olmo, he teach me everything what I wanted learn and was amazing experience with LSA.
I did the whole DJ course all the way through with Ben and I can’t recommend it enough. Ben is an excellent teacher, full of knowledge and builds your confidence really well. He even took the time to come and watch me play my first big gig which was was going above and beyond.
I came over from Switzerland to completed the Intermediate & Advanced course and it was AWESOME! Big shout out at Kieran, Taylor, and Takahiko who so helpful in all aspects, couldn't recommend enough! Can't wait to come back for the Elite course! Thanks for everything
I had great time explore my skills as a DJ at LSA, the tutors are very good ; they have good personality and friendly. They are open minded and helping me a lot. Highly recommended for anyone who want take course as DJ at LSA. Thank you
Would 100% recommend to anyone interested in learning and taking their skills to the next level. I did the beginners course with Takahiko he was absolutely excellent. Even after my first 2 hour sessions from a complete beginner to walking out after 2 hours i was already able to get mixing. The course structure is super easy to follow and extremely effective. Takahiko was super clear, supportive and very helpful. Every question i had was answered and i couldn't recommend enough. Bring on the intermediate course! The equipment is top notch and a great atmosphere to learn and practise in.
Taylor was fantastic. I walked away from the advanced course with a solid grounding in vinyl, messed around mixing different genres and more knowledge of the business aspect of djing + alot more. 10/10
This place is amazing! Its like everything you needed to know and more, I wish my country had more schools like this but in the end I'm a LSA student so it doesn't matter. They work around your schedule and have taught me things no one else would show me. If you want to take your career to the next level, Then get involved with LSA!
Exactly what I needed! The guys teaching are very helpful!
Great place!great course! Great tudors! Great DJ equipment just a place to be if your lucky enough RVRubenvibes
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021 London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021 London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021 London Sound Academy 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Amazing place! So happy with the progress I have made here so far.. special thanks to Kieran my tutor not only for making the sessions fun but for also sharing his knowledge, tips and tricks and Buster for running such an awesome place for DJs and producers to progress! x
Very good 👍 Lessons with Dj Noah And Dj KIERAN the Best Teacher for me..and also very good people especially Buster..the Head dj ..the Best London Sounds academy (LSA)❤❤
London Sound Academy 5 star review on 9th December 2020