London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
So far i did the elite course with olmo, and ive loved every last second of it! very useful stuff!
Ollie was an amazing tutor, he can provide so much with his knowledge and i highly recommend LSA, Camden for Mixing/Production and the best of it the prices are insanely good as well - 10/10
Loved learning here. Learning from the best ones in the industry, providing you with all the necessary knowledge. Tutors are super experienced as well. Can’t wait to start my intermediate course and get one step closer to my goal.
Did my beginner course and can’t wait to back for more. Super professional and always keen to provide you with skills and knowledge. At the end of all courses one gets different gig opportunities. Can’t get better than that.
This is the best DJ school! I am so happy to have come to LSA and take their DJ and production courses. Since graduating I have met many friends in the LSA alumni and played gigs in Ministry of Sound, Egg, Many bars and also in Ibiza!

DO IT!
I have recently completed both the beginner DJ course and the beginner Production course at LSA. Both were excellent and I have already booked the intermediate and advanced courses. The instructors are all experienced industry pros and their depth of knowledge is immediately apparent. I am doing the DJ course with Peter and the Production course with Erin who are top class tutors. I would strongly recommend them both. The way I understand and think about music has already drastically changed before I have even reached the intermediate level. Another great thing about LSA is that you can book the lessons to suit your schedule, so evenings and weekends are not a problem. This is something not offered by many alternative organisations.

To summarise, if you are looking to develop your DJing or production skills look no further than LSA. You will not be disappointed.
I took a Logic - Beginner Music Production Course with LSA and I have to say a huge thanks to my teacher Paul! I had the most amazing time working with and learning from him on the Logic course.

We got stuck straight in to process and I learnt as we went, this was 100% what I was looking for and have come out of the lessons having learnt so much and feeling really confident about my music production journey ahead.

I couldn't rate the experience highly enough. 5 stars doesn't do it justice!
Just completed my intermediate music production course at LSA and am truly impressed with Erin’s professionalism and expertise. When taking this course my main aim was to improve my mixing/mastering skills and I have to say those 8 hours spent with Erin was the most productive time I ever spent with a tutor in a studio (I have a music degree and was involved in many international projects in the last 10 years). Erin’s individual approach, intensive methods of teaching and great personality makes him a perfect tutor for anyone who wants to polish up their skills in music production. An absolute star! Will definitely be back soon to take the advanced course!
Wished I knew about LSA earlier.
Had the best time and tutors at LSA, learnt all the basic and hard techniques there is to know about djing from beginner to advanced. Looking forward to challanging myself with the next one! Thank you to Dave from camden and Harry from Hoxton and to the rest of LSA tutors who keeps this course going.
I've been in the music industry for almost 10 years now just playing at private parties and just 2 years ago i heard about LSA, Crazy! :D
Had the best time and tutors at LSA, learnt all the basic and hard techniques there is to know about djing from begginer to advanced. Looking forward to challanging myself with the next one! Thank you to Dave from camden and Harry from Hoxton and to the rest of LSA tutors who keeps this course going!
Learnt a lot about the basics of music production with Erin. Would definitely recommend!
Well worthwhile if you want to fine tune your skills!

One of the best things I've done and I've learnt some valuable tips!

I'll be back for the elite session!

If you like garage, grime or funky house.. ollie is your guy!

Dont sleep on ollie.. hes got mad skills! Come on!

I have been invited to spin at ministry of sound and egg which I'll be looking forward to doing!
I've loved learning to DJ at London Sound Academy, everybody who I've met so far through LSA has been so helpful, professional & friendly. I couldn't recommend giving it a go enough & I'm really glad I decided to learn with LSA. Thank you!
I have just completed my advanced DJ course and cannot recommend Ollie as a tutor enough. He was able to teach me everything we needed to cover and still have some fun along the way. He made the course material easy to understand and provided extra support when needed.

He's also an all round top bloke and really easy to work with.
The entire course was amazing, really can’t believe how much I learned in such a short period of time so that I feel comfortable playing in front of people and using club equipment. Can only recommend the course for anyone who wants to get into some more serious DJing!
Professional place, professional and friendly tutors, best place, best decision!
I have just finished my Music Production course last week, in first with Alex, Steve and Ben as tutors. Many thanks to you all for your time and sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

I would like to say an especial thank you to Erin , who was my future for must of the course. Thank you for your experience, patience and time. I really appreciate everything you have done to help me to finish my song. You have done amazing job and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Big Big Thanks .
I’ve loved every minute of my time at LSA and it’s been worth every penny. I’ve learnt so many different skills and tricks from all the tutors and each and every one of them has been fantastic. My ability and confidence has come on leaps and bounds.
I done the beginner and intermediate course with Ben at their Camden base. Nice guy and great teacher. Will be returning in the coming months for the advanced course. Highly Recommend. All nice people at LSA good vibe.
Hi This is Amazing One of the Best School In UK !!! My First lesson with Kieran was Best Introduction into Dj , And than Lesson with Samantha was best really knowledgeable and Help me A lot Also she is funny and great Person !! i Cannot wait to Start my Advanced dj Course !!!!!
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 111 reviews