London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
This was the perfect introduction to music production - gave me everything I needed to get started with Logic Pro X - 1-2-1 tuition from a very experienced artist and DJ really helped to get me into producing the type of music I want to. Will definitely book another course soon.
This is the best DJ school! I am so happy to have come to LSA and take their DJ and production courses. Since graduating I have met many friends in the LSA alumni and played gigs in Ministry of Sound, Egg, Many bars and also in Ibiza!

DO IT!
I’ve loved every minute of my time at LSA and it’s been worth every penny. I’ve learnt so many different skills and tricks from all the tutors and each and every one of them has been fantastic. My ability and confidence has come on leaps and bounds.
The DJ course was - as always - bloody brilliant.

Ollie is an incredible teacher. I teach for a living in a secondary school - an assistant principal in a tough school in Wembley. Ollie has more natural ability to teach, instruct, inform and share than 50% of the teachers who are ’trained’ to do it in my school.

I have had 7 lessons with Ollie now and can honestly say I learn something new every time I come in. Even when it’s been 3 or 4 months between lessons he makes it so easy to pick up where we left off.

I have my last lesson at intermediate left to book and will definitely be booking the next course straight after (or as soon as I get paid).

If you have any advice on getting more gigs then I would definitely be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks to Ollie and yourself Buster for having such a great set-up.
Kieran was an awesome teacher. Very knowledgable and helpful. Had a great time learning from him. Would reccomend LSA to anyone.
hi my name is miguel angel,i had class with Ollie,the 2 hours class were really amazing i couldn´t imagine since i started djing in november 2011,i could start to mix properly how the tutor has teached to me in 1 hour,is unvailable,thanks a lot,a lot of thing and investment i have to do in dj and music production courses in your place,thanks a lot guys
I took all three courses from Beginner to Advanced and can’t believe how far I came from not knowing anything to fully mixing well. Ben was amazing I couldn’t ask for a better tutor. He broke everything down into easy steps and helped me loads! Thanks for everything Ben! Thanks LSA! :)
London Sound Academy was an amazing experience! I knew pretty much nothing about DJing when I first started looking into doing a course, but I always had an interest in it.
I decided to do all three courses; Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced. I have never regretted it, it was an AMAZING experience!
Ben was a great tutor, who I decided to stay with through the Intermediate and Advanced courses, he was patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
It was also great to talk to the other tutors there like Olmo, Ollie, Kieran and Noah.
I wish I could give 10 stars to LSA!
I plan to go back again to do the Elite course, when I get a bit more experience.
I would, and have, recommended LSA.
London sound academy is great , they say welcome to the family and it realy feels like 1. I have just completed the beginner dj course and loved it For tutors I had Olmo, Taylor and Kieran and they all had a vast amount of knowledge and great enthusiasm for djing. I found Buster and Noah extremely helpful anything I needed or any questions they were willing to help and responded very quickly...
I can’t wait to get some practice in now and get back doing the intermediate course.
I would highly recommend London sound academy to anyone
Andrew Waterhouse.
I was recommended to join London Sound Academy by Peter Hynes , my friend. I 'm really glad I did. I am pleased with quality and service .The whole process of enrolment and lessons are well organised . It's a very good start for a DJ career.
I had a very good beginners course in Djing with Olmo. He’s a good teacher. He explains everything very well. He also doesn’t mind when you ask him to repeat something, or clarify an instruction.
I’ll be booking the Intermediate DJ course too, hopefully with Olmo for continuity of learning styles.

Many thanks

Michael Kalman
Had an amazing experience at LSA. Samantha is such a great mentor - friendly, patient and inspiring. The DJ course has taught me so much and made me even more passionate about music. I can’t recomend it enough!!
I knew 0 about Dj’ing 4 months latter I was playing at Egg London.
Just completed my final lesson in the advanced course. Loved every minute of the journey - I've learnt loads and the tutors have been amazing....very patient and very generous with their time and expertise. Big shout out to Phil, Erin and Harry for getting me over the line. And to Buster - always on it (do you sleep?) with advice and for sorting out some great equipment. Thanks guys!
I did the beginner production and advanced djing with Erin - really enjoyed both courses and learnt a hell of a lot. Erin’s got a real in-depth knowledge but got it across really clearly, and straight away ironed out some bad habits in my djing. Also the support in the LSA community after graduating sets this course way apart from anything else I did. Definitely recommend - I’ll be going back for intermediate and advanced production later this year.
I recently completed the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced DJ courses with LSA. I had such a great experience and enjoyment from start to finish.
While creating a great and clear structure to each course level, they are also fantastic at making sure you get the focus required to brush up on the areas which need attention to ensure you build the confidence and skills levels.
I’m really glad I took up the recommendation to learn with LSA and couldn’t recommend them more.
Huge thank you to Ben S and Erin for all their patience, support and guidance!
Look forward to getting started on Music Production next!
Just finished my beginners course at LSA last weekend. The course was absolutely fantastic! I had different tutors for each one of my lessons, and it was great!

1st lesson - Harry introduced me to MiK and Rekordbox software, explained the theory behind harmonics and showed me the ropes with the Pioneer gear.

2nd lesson - Noah taught me about some more advanced features on the mixer and CDJs, and introduced me to the musical phrasing - a massive eye opener!

3rd lesson - Ben P showed me how to improve my beat matching and we went through some beat matching exercises. He introduced me to using loops on the CDJs and also showed me how to use the effects on the mixer - so cool!

4th lesson - Samantha gave me a quick refresher on all the previous lessons, and explained to me how to go to beyond being a beginner and what opportunities will be available with LSA once I graduate. In the end she got me to record a 40 minute mix and gave me fantastic feedback on how I can improve!

A solid 10 out of 10 for LSA! I was so pumped up after my last lesson, I signed up for and booked my Intermediate and Advanced lessons the same day.

I cannot recommend LSA highly enough! Looking forward to my Intermediate and Advanced courses! Once that is done, I'll be going ahead for music production!

Thanks LSA!

P.S. looking forward to you guys helping me come up with a DJ name!
Just finished my advanced course with Noah and cannot praise him and everyone enough for renewing my passion for music and teaching me skills I never thought in a million years I would have. Noah is an amazing tutor.... unrivalled knowledge, passion and curiosity for music that is infectious as well as amazing patience...Google and YouTube should be paying you a commission! I would highly recommend to anyone with quirky music taste or who likes freestylin' a bit.....he is a real creative..not your formulaic type of tutor by any stretch. Most importantly I have had the BEST time...when you are having this much fun learning is easy. So all my thanks to Noah, Olmo for my beginner's classes and the rest of the team. See you at the H&G
I purchased a pair of turntables not really knowing how to DJ. I found out about LSA and booked my courses. Since completing the courses I’ve learnt a hell of a lot with my tutor Noah who knows the whole thing inside out!! Sound guy to learn with, has brilliant knowledge on the turntables and cdj’s and can answer literally any question you have! Noah has a quality way of teaching you and he makes the lessons really enjoyable! It was a pleasure to have you as my tutor! Would recommend. Big ups!
Love it! Been using LSA since 2010 from kings X too Camden too Shoreditch. Equipment has always top of the range and Buster has been nothing but supportive on my journey. From tips with mixing too helpful advice on how too promote myself getting me gigs in various major events in bars and clubs including a prime time set at the launch night of the Cube project in London and has even done a write up on me. LSA has been behind many of most memorable moments in music and hopefully more too come.
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 111 reviews