London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
This was the perfect introduction to music production - gave me everything I needed to get started with Logic Pro X - 1-2-1 tuition from a very experienced artist and DJ really helped to get me into producing the type of music I want to. Will definitely book another course soon.
LSa was a great experience . I joined with a little experience and could feel I’d improved my technical skills.... a lot!!
Had my course with ØLMO! Awww, his technical skills are outstanding, delivered with a calm and patient manner that made it so easy to learn!!
Olmo e’ stato un tutor fantastico e sempre disponibile! Passione e professionalità al 100%!!!!!!!consigliatissimo
So far i did the elite course with olmo, and ive loved every last second of it! very useful stuff!
Ollie was an amazing tutor, he can provide so much with his knowledge and i highly recommend LSA, Camden for Mixing/Production and the best of it the prices are insanely good as well - 10/10
This is the best DJ school! I am so happy to have come to LSA and take their DJ and production courses. Since graduating I have met many friends in the LSA alumni and played gigs in Ministry of Sound, Egg, Many bars and also in Ibiza!

DO IT!
I have recently completed both the beginner DJ course and the beginner Production course at LSA. Both were excellent and I have already booked the intermediate and advanced courses. The instructors are all experienced industry pros and their depth of knowledge is immediately apparent. I am doing the DJ course with Peter and the Production course with Erin who are top class tutors. I would strongly recommend them both. The way I understand and think about music has already drastically changed before I have even reached the intermediate level. Another great thing about LSA is that you can book the lessons to suit your schedule, so evenings and weekends are not a problem. This is something not offered by many alternative organisations.

To summarise, if you are looking to develop your DJing or production skills look no further than LSA. You will not be disappointed.
I took a Logic - Beginner Music Production Course with LSA and I have to say a huge thanks to my teacher Paul! I had the most amazing time working with and learning from him on the Logic course.

We got stuck straight in to process and I learnt as we went, this was 100% what I was looking for and have come out of the lessons having learnt so much and feeling really confident about my music production journey ahead.

I couldn't rate the experience highly enough. 5 stars doesn't do it justice!
Just completed my intermediate music production course at LSA and am truly impressed with Erin’s professionalism and expertise. When taking this course my main aim was to improve my mixing/mastering skills and I have to say those 8 hours spent with Erin was the most productive time I ever spent with a tutor in a studio (I have a music degree and was involved in many international projects in the last 10 years). Erin’s individual approach, intensive methods of teaching and great personality makes him a perfect tutor for anyone who wants to polish up their skills in music production. An absolute star! Will definitely be back soon to take the advanced course!
Wished I knew about LSA earlier.
Had the best time and tutors at LSA, learnt all the basic and hard techniques there is to know about djing from beginner to advanced. Looking forward to challanging myself with the next one! Thank you to Dave from camden and Harry from Hoxton and to the rest of LSA tutors who keeps this course going.
I've been in the music industry for almost 10 years now just playing at private parties and just 2 years ago i heard about LSA, Crazy! :D
Had the best time and tutors at LSA, learnt all the basic and hard techniques there is to know about djing from begginer to advanced. Looking forward to challanging myself with the next one! Thank you to Dave from camden and Harry from Hoxton and to the rest of LSA tutors who keeps this course going!
Learnt a lot about the basics of music production with Erin. Would definitely recommend!
I’ve loved every minute of my time at LSA and it’s been worth every penny. I’ve learnt so many different skills and tricks from all the tutors and each and every one of them has been fantastic. My ability and confidence has come on leaps and bounds.
The DJ course was - as always - bloody brilliant.

Ollie is an incredible teacher. I teach for a living in a secondary school - an assistant principal in a tough school in Wembley. Ollie has more natural ability to teach, instruct, inform and share than 50% of the teachers who are ’trained’ to do it in my school.

I have had 7 lessons with Ollie now and can honestly say I learn something new every time I come in. Even when it’s been 3 or 4 months between lessons he makes it so easy to pick up where we left off.

I have my last lesson at intermediate left to book and will definitely be booking the next course straight after (or as soon as I get paid).

If you have any advice on getting more gigs then I would definitely be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks to Ollie and yourself Buster for having such a great set-up.
Kieran was an awesome teacher. Very knowledgable and helpful. Had a great time learning from him. Would reccomend LSA to anyone.
hi my name is miguel angel,i had class with Ollie,the 2 hours class were really amazing i couldn´t imagine since i started djing in november 2011,i could start to mix properly how the tutor has teached to me in 1 hour,is unvailable,thanks a lot,a lot of thing and investment i have to do in dj and music production courses in your place,thanks a lot guys
I took all three courses from Beginner to Advanced and can’t believe how far I came from not knowing anything to fully mixing well. Ben was amazing I couldn’t ask for a better tutor. He broke everything down into easy steps and helped me loads! Thanks for everything Ben! Thanks LSA! :)
London Sound Academy was an amazing experience! I knew pretty much nothing about DJing when I first started looking into doing a course, but I always had an interest in it.
I decided to do all three courses; Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced. I have never regretted it, it was an AMAZING experience!
Ben was a great tutor, who I decided to stay with through the Intermediate and Advanced courses, he was patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
It was also great to talk to the other tutors there like Olmo, Ollie, Kieran and Noah.
I wish I could give 10 stars to LSA!
I plan to go back again to do the Elite course, when I get a bit more experience.
I would, and have, recommended LSA.
London sound academy is great , they say welcome to the family and it realy feels like 1. I have just completed the beginner dj course and loved it For tutors I had Olmo, Taylor and Kieran and they all had a vast amount of knowledge and great enthusiasm for djing. I found Buster and Noah extremely helpful anything I needed or any questions they were willing to help and responded very quickly...
I can’t wait to get some practice in now and get back doing the intermediate course.
I would highly recommend London sound academy to anyone
Andrew Waterhouse.
I was recommended to join London Sound Academy by Peter Hynes , my friend. I 'm really glad I did. I am pleased with quality and service .The whole process of enrolment and lessons are well organised . It's a very good start for a DJ career.
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews