London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
London Sound Academy was an amazing experience! I knew pretty much nothing about DJing when I first started looking into doing a course, but I always had an interest in it.
I decided to do all three courses; Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced. I have never regretted it, it was an AMAZING experience!
Ben was a great tutor, who I decided to stay with through the Intermediate and Advanced courses, he was patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
It was also great to talk to the other tutors there like Olmo, Ollie, Kieran and Noah.
I wish I could give 10 stars to LSA!
I plan to go back again to do the Elite course, when I get a bit more experience.
I would, and have, recommended LSA.
London sound academy is great , they say welcome to the family and it realy feels like 1. I have just completed the beginner dj course and loved it For tutors I had Olmo, Taylor and Kieran and they all had a vast amount of knowledge and great enthusiasm for djing. I found Buster and Noah extremely helpful anything I needed or any questions they were willing to help and responded very quickly...
I can’t wait to get some practice in now and get back doing the intermediate course.
I would highly recommend London sound academy to anyone
Andrew Waterhouse.
I am learning a lot from the LSA academy the teachers are great and helpful when it comes to learning how to use Ableton live I'm very happy with my results as a DJ and producer.
LSA is a good Dj academy to get to know the industry of Dj however once I do lessons with different teacher I think they have to manage my student file properly. When I start my first lesson in advanced level my teacher jerome checked what I achieved in the level 2. He realised that nothing was checked by my previous teacher on level 2 wish is not really professional. He then quickly teach me what I had supposed to lear on level 2 and then we quickly start what I supposed to learn on the advanced level.
This course was brilliant and I'm so glad I finally did it. I was coached by Erin who was very encouraging and we just got on with things straight away. I quickly felt at ease and became more confident as the course went on. Excited to take the next steps!
Amazing course. Brilliant teachers, excellent company. The support is incredible, facilities and equipment fantastic. I wouldn't choose anywhere else! Thank you!
I started back on July 18 with absolutely no knowledge to Beginners DJ course then completed the Intermediate and Advance
Thanks to my tutors for their patients, method of teaching, and enthusiasm
Have to admit that my confidence wasn't high when started, just after receive help for the direction that I will lead felt so relax about all process
LSA a great school you can learn your own time with amazing tutors and top notch equipment
I really love the location and architecture of school then when you get in, the sound proofed studios taking you to top club atmosphere
Seriously can't wait to go back for DJ Elite course, thanks to LSA for helping to buy best kit so will practice before the course
I praise LSA for taking care of students on all levels of creating great electronic music
Excellent team excellent equipments excellent atmosphere!

DJFush
I highly recommend London Sound Academy! I have just finished my intermidate and advance DJ course with my tutor Ben, who is a credit to the LSA team. My skills, technique and confidence have shot up over the last few months!! Massive thanks to everyone at the LSA.
LSA is a great platform, which allows you to learn what you want at your own pace.
Very good! I learned soo much. Cannot wait to go back!
I juts finished the Advanced DJ course at LSA and I cannot recommend it more! Started back in November 18 with the Beginner's DJ course and subsequently completed the Intermediate and Advanced.

I started from zero and thanks to the methodology and my amazing tutor Ben Smith I am now ready to play real Gigs!!

Everything is excellent - equipment, structure and personnel. Thanks Buster for having put together such a great school and special mention to Ben Smith and Noah Priddle for being absolutely awesome!
The equipment is club standard and way beyond what I would ever buy for my home set up. All top quality high end kit in soundproofed studios where the world is yours. 2 decks, 4 decks, turntables, samplers, top of the range mixers and remix units.

The DJs and tutors are phenomenal. From the first day I felt completely at ease at the LSA and my tutor, Ben S, recognised exactly what I wanted to achieve, why I wanted it and how to get there. Now we've gone beyond that and I'm looking at my first club gigs (at some pretty prestigious clubs in London and abroad) all thanks to his enthusiasm, professionalism and for making it something I wanted to take further.

My lessons were always before work, so I'd turn up at 08.00 in my suit & tie en route to the city office environment and head off to the office afterwards. So very convenient and accommodating.

Buster and Noah are great and helped set up my lessons in the website, helped structure my learning packages and are now helping to arrange for my gigs. In addition to this, the LSA have access to discounted DJ hardware so I can buy my kit through them too!.

Having DJ'd on a small scale for years I wanted to upgrade my kit, but wanted to know how to use it before buying. So, I booked in for some lessons at LSA and enjoyed it so much I've gone through the whole range of courses and am now in the fully accredited alumni.

The team at LSA are phenomenal, and I can't praise them enough.

Thank you all - especially Ben!
I'm just about to complete the Advanced course after working through Beginner and Intermediate. All my lessons were with Ollie who was a huge help in developing my technical skills. Just as important he also gave me a much better insight into music genres and playlist format. He has given me the confidence to play in public and I am now performing at a regular venue and for some private events. I have thoroughly enjoyed attending the one-to-one lessons at the Camden Studio which I found exciting and will miss the friendly and encouraging vibe. Thank you LSA and thank you Ollie.
Tutor was mostly going out
Awesome Place to Be, Learnt So Much, an So Much more to Learn. Very Nice and Friendly People, Great place to meet people in the music industry, I highly recommend it to any 1 wanting to take their DJ skills to the Next Level!

DJ Zafrica
Really well organised and easy to schedule and reschedule lessons
They have great courses which are 1 to 1 providing all the support and learning you need!
From start to finish I have been given the tools and information to grow and develop as a DJ in a way that has been enjoyable and left me looking forward to the next lesson. The tutors are incredibly friendly and will assist you in whichever way you need. Massive thanks to Sam and Ollie who have made this an amazing experience. Book today, you won’t be disappointed!
Took my 9 year old son for a 2-hr 1-2-1 DJ lesson with Stevey. Stevey was an excellent teacher, very patient, and my son loved it. He's already asking to go back. Cheers!
Really friendly great staff. I have learnt so much in a short time from my tutor Ben
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 111 reviews