London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
LSA lessons were designed around me
by Ben and he focused on my weak points.
The 2 hour slots are perfect and were made challenging but fun.
Its opened up my eyes to how I perform and given me loads more confidence.
I absolutley hated school but I could attend LSA all day everyday.
Now I am on the advanced course and the lessons have levelled up, the vinyl is out and I am like a kid in a sweetshop.
I would reccomend this to anyone, beginner or seasoned veteran.
Chris B
I took all three courses from Beginner to Advanced and can’t believe how far I came from not knowing anything to fully mixing well. Ben was amazing I couldn’t ask for a better tutor. He broke everything down into easy steps and helped me loads! Thanks for everything Ben! Thanks LSA! :)
Had an amazing experience on this course with Ben who taught me a huge amount that will completely change the way i DJ going forward. Well worth doing.
Just completed the beginners DJ course. Completely blew my expectations- I’ve learnt so much in such little time. LSA itself is welcoming and full of smiles. I really recommend Olmo- so much knowledge and passion for music!!! I love it!
Excellent . He really picked out what I need support in straight after hearing my mix. He had great communication skills too
Absolutely loved it! Such a great way to get to grips with the fundamentals of DJing and learn on the best equipment. Special shout out to my tutor, Sam who is a brilliant teacher!
This place is amazing, lovely tutors and amazing studios. Really built my confidence in DJing in a short space of time and they have great opportunities once you finish. Would highly recommend this place, really is worth every penny.
Really love it, started the 1st 2 lessons with Dave and now with Taylor, absolutely love it, they’re great professionals that are helping me a lot, looking fwd for the next lessons
I had music production classes with Erin. He was so informative and moved really quickly which was great. I would highly recommend.
London Sound Academy was an amazing experience! I knew pretty much nothing about DJing when I first started looking into doing a course, but I always had an interest in it.
I decided to do all three courses; Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced. I have never regretted it, it was an AMAZING experience!
Ben was a great tutor, who I decided to stay with through the Intermediate and Advanced courses, he was patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
It was also great to talk to the other tutors there like Olmo, Ollie, Kieran and Noah.
I wish I could give 10 stars to LSA!
I plan to go back again to do the Elite course, when I get a bit more experience.
I would, and have, recommended LSA.
London sound academy is great , they say welcome to the family and it realy feels like 1. I have just completed the beginner dj course and loved it For tutors I had Olmo, Taylor and Kieran and they all had a vast amount of knowledge and great enthusiasm for djing. I found Buster and Noah extremely helpful anything I needed or any questions they were willing to help and responded very quickly...
I can’t wait to get some practice in now and get back doing the intermediate course.
I would highly recommend London sound academy to anyone
Andrew Waterhouse.
I am learning a lot from the LSA academy the teachers are great and helpful when it comes to learning how to use Ableton live I'm very happy with my results as a DJ and producer.
LSA is a good Dj academy to get to know the industry of Dj however once I do lessons with different teacher I think they have to manage my student file properly. When I start my first lesson in advanced level my teacher jerome checked what I achieved in the level 2. He realised that nothing was checked by my previous teacher on level 2 wish is not really professional. He then quickly teach me what I had supposed to lear on level 2 and then we quickly start what I supposed to learn on the advanced level.
This course was brilliant and I'm so glad I finally did it. I was coached by Erin who was very encouraging and we just got on with things straight away. I quickly felt at ease and became more confident as the course went on. Excited to take the next steps!
Amazing course. Brilliant teachers, excellent company. The support is incredible, facilities and equipment fantastic. I wouldn't choose anywhere else! Thank you!
I started back on July 18 with absolutely no knowledge to Beginners DJ course then completed the Intermediate and Advance
Thanks to my tutors for their patients, method of teaching, and enthusiasm
Have to admit that my confidence wasn't high when started, just after receive help for the direction that I will lead felt so relax about all process
LSA a great school you can learn your own time with amazing tutors and top notch equipment
I really love the location and architecture of school then when you get in, the sound proofed studios taking you to top club atmosphere
Seriously can't wait to go back for DJ Elite course, thanks to LSA for helping to buy best kit so will practice before the course
I praise LSA for taking care of students on all levels of creating great electronic music
Excellent team excellent equipments excellent atmosphere!

DJFush
I highly recommend London Sound Academy! I have just finished my intermidate and advance DJ course with my tutor Ben, who is a credit to the LSA team. My skills, technique and confidence have shot up over the last few months!! Massive thanks to everyone at the LSA.
LSA is a great platform, which allows you to learn what you want at your own pace.
Very good! I learned soo much. Cannot wait to go back!
I juts finished the Advanced DJ course at LSA and I cannot recommend it more! Started back in November 18 with the Beginner's DJ course and subsequently completed the Intermediate and Advanced.

I started from zero and thanks to the methodology and my amazing tutor Ben Smith I am now ready to play real Gigs!!

Everything is excellent - equipment, structure and personnel. Thanks Buster for having put together such a great school and special mention to Ben Smith and Noah Priddle for being absolutely awesome!
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews