London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
Well worthwhile if you want to fine tune your skills!

One of the best things I've done and I've learnt some valuable tips!

I'll be back for the elite session!

If you like garage, grime or funky house.. ollie is your guy!

Dont sleep on ollie.. hes got mad skills! Come on!

I have been invited to spin at ministry of sound and egg which I'll be looking forward to doing!
I've loved learning to DJ at London Sound Academy, everybody who I've met so far through LSA has been so helpful, professional & friendly. I couldn't recommend giving it a go enough & I'm really glad I decided to learn with LSA. Thank you!
I have just completed my advanced DJ course and cannot recommend Ollie as a tutor enough. He was able to teach me everything we needed to cover and still have some fun along the way. He made the course material easy to understand and provided extra support when needed.

He's also an all round top bloke and really easy to work with.
The entire course was amazing, really can’t believe how much I learned in such a short period of time so that I feel comfortable playing in front of people and using club equipment. Can only recommend the course for anyone who wants to get into some more serious DJing!
Professional place, professional and friendly tutors, best place, best decision!
I have just finished my Music Production course last week, in first with Alex, Steve and Ben as tutors. Many thanks to you all for your time and sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

I would like to say an especial thank you to Erin , who was my future for must of the course. Thank you for your experience, patience and time. I really appreciate everything you have done to help me to finish my song. You have done amazing job and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Big Big Thanks .
I’ve loved every minute of my time at LSA and it’s been worth every penny. I’ve learnt so many different skills and tricks from all the tutors and each and every one of them has been fantastic. My ability and confidence has come on leaps and bounds.
I done the beginner and intermediate course with Ben at their Camden base. Nice guy and great teacher. Will be returning in the coming months for the advanced course. Highly Recommend. All nice people at LSA good vibe.
Hi This is Amazing One of the Best School In UK !!! My First lesson with Kieran was Best Introduction into Dj , And than Lesson with Samantha was best really knowledgeable and Help me A lot Also she is funny and great Person !! i Cannot wait to Start my Advanced dj Course !!!!!
Would definitely recommend LSA to anyone whose looking to get into DJing or music production. My tutor Stevey was very knowledgable and an awesome guy.
Nice and helpful people all the way !
The DJ course was - as always - bloody brilliant.

Ollie is an incredible teacher. I teach for a living in a secondary school - an assistant principal in a tough school in Wembley. Ollie has more natural ability to teach, instruct, inform and share than 50% of the teachers who are ’trained’ to do it in my school.

I have had 7 lessons with Ollie now and can honestly say I learn something new every time I come in. Even when it’s been 3 or 4 months between lessons he makes it so easy to pick up where we left off.

I have my last lesson at intermediate left to book and will definitely be booking the next course straight after (or as soon as I get paid).

If you have any advice on getting more gigs then I would definitely be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks to Ollie and yourself Buster for having such a great set-up.
LSA offers great tutors, the newest equipment and excellent support. What more could you ask for?
LOVED my first lesson with Taylor - super fun, motivating and inspiring. Getting stuck in to my homework and almost ready to book the second class.
Would highly recommend to everyone.
Great beginners course and great tutors!
Excellent place to learn, the tutors are patient professional and very friendly with their students.
I’m Daniel , and I’m doing the beginner course with olmo in Camden , is a amazing experience,I’m learning a lot , I’m really happy in this academy .! Thanks LSA
Kieran was an awesome teacher. Very knowledgable and helpful. Had a great time learning from him. Would reccomend LSA to anyone.
Taylor has been absolutely amazing - couldn’t have picked a better teacher!
hi my name is miguel angel,i had class with Ollie,the 2 hours class were really amazing i couldn´t imagine since i started djing in november 2011,i could start to mix properly how the tutor has teached to me in 1 hour,is unvailable,thanks a lot,a lot of thing and investment i have to do in dj and music production courses in your place,thanks a lot guys
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews