London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
Would definitely recommend LSA to anyone whose looking to get into DJing or music production. My tutor Stevey was very knowledgable and an awesome guy.
Nice and helpful people all the way !
The DJ course was - as always - bloody brilliant.

Ollie is an incredible teacher. I teach for a living in a secondary school - an assistant principal in a tough school in Wembley. Ollie has more natural ability to teach, instruct, inform and share than 50% of the teachers who are ’trained’ to do it in my school.

I have had 7 lessons with Ollie now and can honestly say I learn something new every time I come in. Even when it’s been 3 or 4 months between lessons he makes it so easy to pick up where we left off.

I have my last lesson at intermediate left to book and will definitely be booking the next course straight after (or as soon as I get paid).

If you have any advice on getting more gigs then I would definitely be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks to Ollie and yourself Buster for having such a great set-up.
LSA offers great tutors, the newest equipment and excellent support. What more could you ask for?
LOVED my first lesson with Taylor - super fun, motivating and inspiring. Getting stuck in to my homework and almost ready to book the second class.
Would highly recommend to everyone.
Great beginners course and great tutors!
Excellent place to learn, the tutors are patient professional and very friendly with their students.
I’m Daniel , and I’m doing the beginner course with olmo in Camden , is a amazing experience,I’m learning a lot , I’m really happy in this academy .! Thanks LSA
Kieran was an awesome teacher. Very knowledgable and helpful. Had a great time learning from him. Would reccomend LSA to anyone.
Taylor has been absolutely amazing - couldn’t have picked a better teacher!
hi my name is miguel angel,i had class with Ollie,the 2 hours class were really amazing i couldn´t imagine since i started djing in november 2011,i could start to mix properly how the tutor has teached to me in 1 hour,is unvailable,thanks a lot,a lot of thing and investment i have to do in dj and music production courses in your place,thanks a lot guys
LSA lessons were designed around me
by Ben and he focused on my weak points.
The 2 hour slots are perfect and were made challenging but fun.
Its opened up my eyes to how I perform and given me loads more confidence.
I absolutley hated school but I could attend LSA all day everyday.
Now I am on the advanced course and the lessons have levelled up, the vinyl is out and I am like a kid in a sweetshop.
I would reccomend this to anyone, beginner or seasoned veteran.
Chris B
I took all three courses from Beginner to Advanced and can’t believe how far I came from not knowing anything to fully mixing well. Ben was amazing I couldn’t ask for a better tutor. He broke everything down into easy steps and helped me loads! Thanks for everything Ben! Thanks LSA! :)
Had an amazing experience on this course with Ben who taught me a huge amount that will completely change the way i DJ going forward. Well worth doing.
Just completed the beginners DJ course. Completely blew my expectations- I’ve learnt so much in such little time. LSA itself is welcoming and full of smiles. I really recommend Olmo- so much knowledge and passion for music!!! I love it!
Excellent . He really picked out what I need support in straight after hearing my mix. He had great communication skills too
Absolutely loved it! Such a great way to get to grips with the fundamentals of DJing and learn on the best equipment. Special shout out to my tutor, Sam who is a brilliant teacher!
This place is amazing, lovely tutors and amazing studios. Really built my confidence in DJing in a short space of time and they have great opportunities once you finish. Would highly recommend this place, really is worth every penny.
Really love it, started the 1st 2 lessons with Dave and now with Taylor, absolutely love it, they’re great professionals that are helping me a lot, looking fwd for the next lessons
I had music production classes with Erin. He was so informative and moved really quickly which was great. I would highly recommend.
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 111 reviews