London Supps Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Supps
Read London Supps Reviews
Smooth transaction. Item arrived very quickly, well packaged and was kept informed throughout.
Very good supporting staff
Very quick delivery, and the cheapest I could find , for the exact same product! Quality, will defo use again 👌🏼
Great stuff 👌👌
This was my first order from London Supplements. I regularly eat Atkins bars, but in recent months I have not found it as easy to buy the ones I normally like, so my order was to try a selection of different Low carb. Chocolate bars. I bought a selection of Fulfil and Grenade bars to try. Bizarrely the website was charging me postage even though I was buying more than the £10 free postage limit. So I contacted customer services and they were very quick to help me. I placed the order and within minutes they had refunded me the postage fee. Hopefully for my next order, the website issue will have been resolved. So very happy with their service. Delivery was quick and I was delighted to see a free low carb flapjack included for me to try. I live flapjack, but would not normally eat because of the high sugar content so I am excited to try this. I will be ordering from London Supplements again.
Very quick reliable service kept up to date with my order
Product arrived very quickly and just as expected. Very happy with this company and its service
Good service
Great store. Always stocks what i need at great prices
Speedy delivery easy transaction can’t fault this company will order from again
The customer service was excellent and the gentleman went over and beyond when advising me of the correct supplement for my training needs!
My parcel os damaged
Best in the game!
I’m not happy because you have displayed a products which you don’t have it in stock, and you tell me that you don’t have it in the day which I’m supposed to receive it, basically you make me to wait for nothing!
Good products, the only thing I will say is that I believe the prices should be displayed. Apart from that I'm happy to shop there.
Excellent advice and value for money.
Gtrat service and fast delivery everything exactly as it states will use again...thankyou!!
First rate service. Very happy with my purchase
London Supplements offer a full range of supplements with great service.
Excellent service and competitive prices
London Supps is rated 4.7 based on 152 reviews