London School of Mediation Reviews

of reviewers recommend London School of Mediation
Read London School of Mediation Reviews

About London School of Mediation:

Providers of world class mediation training across the UK. London School of Mediation have helped hundreds of individuals become accredited mediators.

44 (0) 20 7583 0444

london@schoolofmediation.org

London School of Mediation, Administration Office, 7 Hornbeam Square South, Harrogate, North Yorkshire

Tell us how London School of Mediation made you happy
Excellent course. Would recommend to anyone.
This is a well structured course with a good balance of tutorials, one on one advice and breaks. The role plays are the key to the training as they provide the skills needed to be a mediator. Great way to meet new people also and although its a tough week its well worth doing from a personal and professional level.
The trainers are outstanding. Judith, Lizzie and Susie were inspirational, encouraging and extremely experienced in empowering the group to understand and implement best practice. It remains fun, but delivers a huge amount for the money. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Ver informative, and interactive.
The course and trainers were of very high calibre. I enjoyed the course and found it beneficial.
Excellent course. Well run and organised. Good role plays and balance between classroom and practical. Venue was convenient and suitable. Only criticism was that the coffee was rubbish!
The 5 Day accredited mediation course I attended recently was excellent. As the Ex Principal of a large Secondary School I have many years experience of running and delivering successful training courses to a wide variety of participants. I could not fault London School of Mediation's Course.
Excellent course both in content as well as delivery by Instructors .Good balance of learning sessions ,role plays and assessment sessions .
What a great learning experience!

A huge amount of work covered in a short period , delivered in a very engaging ('learning by doing')way but excellent trainers.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this course as Gold Class.
Kit James
A wonderful course taught by people clearly passionate about the process..I learnt a huge amount in 5 days.. It was a great experience.
The LSM team are amazing... dynamic full of energy and enthusiasm. Incredibly knowlegeable
This is the best course I have ever been on due to the energy that was created. It is highly interactive and makes the learning environment fun
I would highly recommend this course
I confirm that now m equipped with wide knowledge and training from outstanding London school of Mediation. The practical part of the course makes it easy for me to serve within the justice system especially in our Court Annexed Mediation adding to experience acquired to our Kenyan Mediators. . Lecturers and facilitators especially Judith and the team, thanks for the grate training making us well equipped mediators all over the world.
As always the course I attended was of very high standard, providing fresh insight into the subject and with added good nature, and friendly advice. Another success for LSM
The course was excellent and very well organised. The course leaders were extremely knowledgeable and had boundless energy and enthusiasm for the full five days!
Fantastic course! The tutors are extremely knowledgeable and approachable. The course is well structured and the content provides a comprehensive foundation for anyone looking to start a career in mediation or use the skills of mediation in their current role.
Fabulous course. I'd done some mediation training previously and felt that that course didn't give me the skills I needed to mediate. An intense week with Judith and Tessa and you come out feeling that you are confident and prepared. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is considering a career in mediation. My one piece of advice - don't look further than LSM
I have taken many courses on Mediation and ADR and I am confident in saying that this was one of the best ones. It was evident from the beginning not only how experienced the trainers were but also their passion. The course was indeed engaging and the organisation perfect since the booking.
I liked the interaction with the instructors. They shared lots of hands on experience. The role plays were like real mediation situations.
I attended a week long mediation course in July 2018 and it was excellent - possibly the best course I have attended during my legal career. The course was very engaging and allowed you to practice your mediation skills from day 1. All of the course tutors were excellent.
LSM is of great practical value for me: I'll be able to use a lot of course content (such as pitfalls, challenges, questioning techniques) for my own classes as a lecturer and facilitator of trainings.
London School of Mediation is rated 4.99 based on 68 reviews