London School of Mediation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London School of Mediation

About London School of Mediation: Providers of world class mediation training across the UK. London School of Mediation have helped hundreds of individuals become accredited mediators.

44 (0) 20 7583 0444

london@schoolofmediation.org

London School of Mediation, Administration Office, 7 Hornbeam Square South, Harrogate, North Yorkshire

How would you rate London School of Mediation?

Yitzchak Schochet
Verified Reviewer
"5 very long and intense days, but worth every minute. The methods taught by the best, the skills acquired for life, the only regret is that it came to an end. Highly recommended and looking forward to a one day advance course in July."
Beltina Kircher
Verified Buyer
"Within 1 week I had he opportunity to practice as a mediator, participate in a mediation and to observe a mediation on more than 12 occasions and to receive constructive feedback from the facilitators of the course. The real scenario case studies helped me tremendously to practise my communication skills including demonstrating impartiality and neutrality. The friendly and welcoming environment and the exchange with the participants made me feel at ease and motivated me. I will continue my endeavours to become a professional mediator."
"LSM had an excellent, professional and enthusiastic way in training mediators (to be). The ratio between theory and practice is spot on."
Caroline Keir
Verified Buyer
"Excellent course. Very skilled and experienced trainers successfully guided about 18 students through a steep learning curve. The course was intensive but energising at the same time. Well thought out and structured."
Gary Nield
Verified Buyer
"Intense, hands-on, but highly enjoyable and informative training"
Bryan Westcott
Verified Buyer
"Opened my eyes to new techniques in mediation"
Jonathan Livingstone
Verified Buyer
"I have attended a great many trainings over the years, including with people who are leaders in their field. The LSM training is very well structured, giving lots of practical experience. The lead trainer is world class in her knowledge and communication. The experience itself was extremely interesting and great fun."
Anne Brister
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed the 'can do' attitude of the tutors who made us feel that mediation was a credible and professional role which was well within our reach in spite of the broad range of backgrounds represented in our group. Also, the interaction between the tutors and us was interesting, informative and educational and they were accessible to us both during the course and afterwards. I had a great time on the course and feel well equipped with my LSM qualification to embark on my journey into the world of mediation."
"If you are going to take any course or study in mediation - then go with the leaders in the field. The whole experience has been incredible. Well supported, constructed and valuable. It's totally immersive and intense. But worth every moment. I have come through the other side a totally different person."
Course Attendee
Verified Buyer
"The training was very well organized in terms of presentations and role plays. All instruction and instructors were clear, straight to the point and captured the essential elements required for participants to grasp the subject in an intensive setting."
"Fantastic course. Well organised, fantastic tutors, realistic role plays and met some lovely people on the course too. Thank you so much. Highly recommend!"
Mona Birnbaum
Verified Buyer
"An incredible learning experience! Well organised and the trainers were excellent in delivering a huge amount of knowledge and experience within 5 days. A significant amount of role plays allowed us to practise and to observe. Great course, great group, great learning environment."
Christopher Parr
Verified Buyer
"Small group (15) and well structured sessions, particularly the practical, roll-play events. Very experienced tutors. Nice working environment."
Mumtaz Bahadur
Verified Buyer
"A well presented course by experienced mediators and the role plays were fun!"
Jane Gould
Verified Buyer
"The whole week was incredibly intense but one of the most rewarding things I have done in a long time."
Greg Whittick
Verified Buyer
"This was a very intense, but great course. It was well-paced, with a great standard of tuition. I learnt a huge amount in the week, and we certainly got our money's worth! It's not a course to do if you want an easy way of getting CPD points, but is a great course if you want to learn to be a mediator. Initially I wasn't too keen on the idea of a course with so much role-play content, but really learnt through the role-plays and thoroughly enjoyed taking part in them."
Julian Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"After being recommended by a colleague, I had extremely high expectations of the course. I must say that my expectations were not only met, but exceeded. The content was broken down into easily digestible chunks, the tutors were approachable, efficient and a joy to work with. The material was brilliantly written and whilst it was a hard week, I'm sad that the course is over. Whether you plan on becoming a professional mediator or just looking to develop your skill sets, I cannot recommend it highly enough."
Revati Chawla
Verified Buyer
"Patient teachers. I learnt allot"
Andrew Park
Verified Buyer
"Great tutors, a very hard working week, but hugely enjoyable and worthwhile"
Nwadinafor C De Souza
Verified Buyer
"I have attended many training courses in various fields but I must confess that the LSM course I attended from 6-10 February 2017 rank among the best. The competence, knowledge, and expertise of the entire faculty are stunning and one cannot but be held in awe of just how that course was put together in the way it was by the designers. I felt an effective transfer of knowledge. It was not an easy week: what with the long hours, the evening home assignments, and the very intensity of the course content. But that was precisely what defined the high sense of achievement we all felt at the end and just another great reason to treasure our hard earned certificates. I doff my hat for the entire faculty with a special courtesy for Judith, Jess and John. One amazing value added from the week. ...some great friendships forged among members of our cohort, I hope for life, just like the skill we acquired. I am absolutely proud of my respected certificate and thankful for taking the course. I will recommend it flags - waving, to anyone wishing to practise as a proficient, confident and credible mediator. Nwadinafor 'Adia de Souza."
London School of Mediation is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews