London School of Mediation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London School of Mediation

About London School of Mediation: Providers of world class mediation training across the UK. London School of Mediation have helped hundreds of individuals become accredited mediators.

44 (0) 20 7583 0444

london@schoolofmediation.org

London School of Mediation, Administration Office, 7 Hornbeam Square South, Harrogate, North Yorkshire

How would you rate London School of Mediation ?

"I attended a week long mediation course in July 2018 and it was excellent - possibly the best course I have attended during my legal career. The course was very engaging and allowed you to practice your mediation skills from day 1. All of the course tutors were excellent."
"LSM is of great practical value for me: I'll be able to use a lot of course content (such as pitfalls, challenges, questioning techniques) for my own classes as a lecturer and facilitator of trainings."
"Incredible training. I travelled from the US to take the course, and it was worth every mile. Five days packed full with a good combination of interactive lectures, role playing and personal feedback. The days were so full that by Friday it seemed I had been with my classmates for a year -- yet it also felt like the course was over in a blink."
"There was such an excellent diverse group of delegates which were an absolute pleasure to learn with. The trainers were extremely approachable and knowledgeable and created an atmosphere which was fun despite being full on."
"The Course Leaders provided a professional enthusiastic and encouraging atmosphere. Whilst the learning curve was very steep, the Course tutors were incredibly supportive and made the learning experience appropriate and valuable to all those attending."
"High calibre training delivered by a panel of credible experts. Practical hands on experience throughout the week and in-the-moment feedback, which is somewhat rare. The panel take the process, the training and their roles seriously so you know you are in good hands. With that said, they are also funny, personable and engaging. Truly an excellent course that has built my confidence and inspired me to practice mediation in the future."
"The London School of Mediation provided very structured training, spanning a range of key issues faced by mediators while putting across practical recommendations for success. The London School of Mediation have proven that they can genuinely teach and equip individuals with the necessary skills required to become a mediator within a week. I now feel confident and equipped with the necessary skills required to become a Workplace Mediator."
"5 very long and intense days, but worth every minute. The methods taught by the best, the skills acquired for life, the only regret is that it came to an end. Highly recommended and looking forward to a one day advance course in July."
"Within 1 week I had he opportunity to practice as a mediator, participate in a mediation and to observe a mediation on more than 12 occasions and to receive constructive feedback from the facilitators of the course. The real scenario case studies helped me tremendously to practise my communication skills including demonstrating impartiality and neutrality. The friendly and welcoming environment and the exchange with the participants made me feel at ease and motivated me. I will continue my endeavours to become a professional mediator."
"LSM had an excellent, professional and enthusiastic way in training mediators (to be). The ratio between theory and practice is spot on."
"Excellent course. Very skilled and experienced trainers successfully guided about 18 students through a steep learning curve. The course was intensive but energising at the same time. Well thought out and structured."
"Intense, hands-on, but highly enjoyable and informative training"
"Opened my eyes to new techniques in mediation"
"I have attended a great many trainings over the years, including with people who are leaders in their field. The LSM training is very well structured, giving lots of practical experience. The lead trainer is world class in her knowledge and communication. The experience itself was extremely interesting and great fun."
"I really enjoyed the 'can do' attitude of the tutors who made us feel that mediation was a credible and professional role which was well within our reach in spite of the broad range of backgrounds represented in our group. Also, the interaction between the tutors and us was interesting, informative and educational and they were accessible to us both during the course and afterwards. I had a great time on the course and feel well equipped with my LSM qualification to embark on my journey into the world of mediation."
"If you are going to take any course or study in mediation - then go with the leaders in the field. The whole experience has been incredible. Well supported, constructed and valuable. It's totally immersive and intense. But worth every moment. I have come through the other side a totally different person."
"The training was very well organized in terms of presentations and role plays. All instruction and instructors were clear, straight to the point and captured the essential elements required for participants to grasp the subject in an intensive setting."
"Fantastic course. Well organised, fantastic tutors, realistic role plays and met some lovely people on the course too. Thank you so much. Highly recommend!"
"An incredible learning experience! Well organised and the trainers were excellent in delivering a huge amount of knowledge and experience within 5 days. A significant amount of role plays allowed us to practise and to observe. Great course, great group, great learning environment."
"Small group (15) and well structured sessions, particularly the practical, roll-play events. Very experienced tutors. Nice working environment."
London School of Mediation is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews