London School of Mediation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London School of Mediation

About London School of Mediation: Providers of world class mediation training across the UK. London School of Mediation have helped hundreds of individuals become accredited mediators.

44 (0) 20 7583 0444

london@schoolofmediation.org

London School of Mediation, Administration Office, 7 Hornbeam Square South, Harrogate, North Yorkshire

Tell us how London School of Mediation made you happy

"What a great learning experience! A huge amount of work covered in a short period , delivered in a very engaging ('learning by doing')way but excellent trainers. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this course as Gold Class. Kit James"
"A wonderful course taught by people clearly passionate about the process..I learnt a huge amount in 5 days.. It was a great experience."
"The LSM team are amazing... dynamic full of energy and enthusiasm. Incredibly knowlegeable This is the best course I have ever been on due to the energy that was created. It is highly interactive and makes the learning environment fun I would highly recommend this course"
"I confirm that now m equipped with wide knowledge and training from outstanding London school of Mediation. The practical part of the course makes it easy for me to serve within the justice system especially in our Court Annexed Mediation adding to experience acquired to our Kenyan Mediators. . Lecturers and facilitators especially Judith and the team, thanks for the grate training making us well equipped mediators all over the world."
"As always the course I attended was of very high standard, providing fresh insight into the subject and with added good nature, and friendly advice. Another success for LSM"
"The course was excellent and very well organised. The course leaders were extremely knowledgeable and had boundless energy and enthusiasm for the full five days!"
"Fantastic course! The tutors are extremely knowledgeable and approachable. The course is well structured and the content provides a comprehensive foundation for anyone looking to start a career in mediation or use the skills of mediation in their current role."
"Fabulous course. I'd done some mediation training previously and felt that that course didn't give me the skills I needed to mediate. An intense week with Judith and Tessa and you come out feeling that you are confident and prepared. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is considering a career in mediation. My one piece of advice - don't look further than LSM"
"I have taken many courses on Mediation and ADR and I am confident in saying that this was one of the best ones. It was evident from the beginning not only how experienced the trainers were but also their passion. The course was indeed engaging and the organisation perfect since the booking."
"I liked the interaction with the instructors. They shared lots of hands on experience. The role plays were like real mediation situations."
"I attended a week long mediation course in July 2018 and it was excellent - possibly the best course I have attended during my legal career. The course was very engaging and allowed you to practice your mediation skills from day 1. All of the course tutors were excellent."
"LSM is of great practical value for me: I'll be able to use a lot of course content (such as pitfalls, challenges, questioning techniques) for my own classes as a lecturer and facilitator of trainings."
"Incredible training. I travelled from the US to take the course, and it was worth every mile. Five days packed full with a good combination of interactive lectures, role playing and personal feedback. The days were so full that by Friday it seemed I had been with my classmates for a year -- yet it also felt like the course was over in a blink."
"There was such an excellent diverse group of delegates which were an absolute pleasure to learn with. The trainers were extremely approachable and knowledgeable and created an atmosphere which was fun despite being full on."
"The Course Leaders provided a professional enthusiastic and encouraging atmosphere. Whilst the learning curve was very steep, the Course tutors were incredibly supportive and made the learning experience appropriate and valuable to all those attending."
"High calibre training delivered by a panel of credible experts. Practical hands on experience throughout the week and in-the-moment feedback, which is somewhat rare. The panel take the process, the training and their roles seriously so you know you are in good hands. With that said, they are also funny, personable and engaging. Truly an excellent course that has built my confidence and inspired me to practice mediation in the future."
"The London School of Mediation provided very structured training, spanning a range of key issues faced by mediators while putting across practical recommendations for success. The London School of Mediation have proven that they can genuinely teach and equip individuals with the necessary skills required to become a mediator within a week. I now feel confident and equipped with the necessary skills required to become a Workplace Mediator."
"5 very long and intense days, but worth every minute. The methods taught by the best, the skills acquired for life, the only regret is that it came to an end. Highly recommended and looking forward to a one day advance course in July."
"Within 1 week I had he opportunity to practice as a mediator, participate in a mediation and to observe a mediation on more than 12 occasions and to receive constructive feedback from the facilitators of the course. The real scenario case studies helped me tremendously to practise my communication skills including demonstrating impartiality and neutrality. The friendly and welcoming environment and the exchange with the participants made me feel at ease and motivated me. I will continue my endeavours to become a professional mediator."
"LSM had an excellent, professional and enthusiastic way in training mediators (to be). The ratio between theory and practice is spot on."
London School of Mediation is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews