Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Formula Kidz Limited

Tell us how Formula Kidz Limited made you happy

"The event was so unique and fun that everyone who participated absolutely enjoyed it. Great staff too. Some venues are outdoors, and that should be informed ahead of time though."
"It was fun and team was great."
"We booked Formula Kidz for our sons 8th Birthday Party. Enver and his team arrived promptly and were highly professional throughout the whole event. The set up is fantastic, visually appealing to the kids, and the karts are fast enough to be great fun while being completley safe at all times. The team ensure that all the kids are fully involved at all times and create excitement, fun and competition. All of our guests have said it was the best party they had been to. The booking process was easy and the communication was perfect in the lead up and on the day. I can highly recommend Formula Kidz if you are looking for different kind of party for this age group."
"Very happy with the service and the team! Great birthday party! My son and his friends had an amazing party and would definitely be in touch in the near future again and will recommend to friend! Thank you Formula Kidz!"
"A brilliant and well executed concept. Reliable and dynamic staff with great communication skills. End to end service offered in terms of party table set up and cleaning and rubbish removal etc. Would highly recommend. Both boys and girls aged 5 LOVED it."
"Super service. They came, they set up shop, they put on cool music, they dressed the kids, the danced, they kept the kids entertained, and the parents were also very amused, watching their kids having a blast but also not having to deal with the kids themselves. It doesn’t come cheap, but it is the best kids party I have been to, for boys and girls!"
"Great energy from the team! One of the best parties the children have been to. Thanks for giving them such a fun time!"
"My son had his 5th bday party at Latchmere with the London Karting Co and they were amazing. I was a bit concerned about how the younger kids would cope but the team were brilliant, helped the ones who were unsure and made sure everyone had a chance in pole position! Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"everyone had a brilliant time and your team were amazing!"
"We had excellent service from Enver and the team from booking through to when the birthday party finished! All the kids had a roaring time and my son said “Best day of my life!” Thank you!"
"My son said "Best day of my life!""
"I just wanted to say what a fantastic day the boys and all of their friends had. The party was definitely the talk of the week at school and the bouncy castle was a great addition for those who were a little bit unsure of Go-Karting. The team that ran the event were absolutely amazing and the food was also fantastic! Thank you again! Julie"
"Our son thoroughly enjoyed his Karting experience from the moment he and his friends put their racing suits and helmets on. It was so much fun, well organised and safe with friendly, energetic staff on hand at all times."
"Amazing party for kids!! We organised a party for a group of 28 kids and they absolutely loved it."
"My six-year-old son and his twelve friends had the BEST party - even his parents got a go! The team were extremely professional and made the afternoon magical for the children. Thank you!"
"We contacted LKC for our child's 5th birthday party and we couldn't be happier with the service. On the day, we had a very well organised, friendly and focussed team who interacted so well with the kids. The kids loved the event - the parents were very impressed with the whole idea and how the go-karting was managed on the day. We were told some of the children slept with their LKC medals and we saw that some of them wore the medals to school few days later. Enver was very communicative and supportive throughout from the time we started making enquiries to on the day of the event when he called us to let us know his team were on their way to our venue in preparation. Thank you so much Enver and LKC for giving our child a memorable birthday!"
"Well organised. Very good service. Helpful team. Kids had a great time. All Good Thank you"
"An amazing experience! We had a party for my son’s 7th birthday. It was so much fun and very well organised. I was highly recommend London Karting."
"Perfect service from beginning to end!"
"So well organised and great fun, best 6th birthday"
Formula Kidz Limited is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access