Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Formula Kidz Limited
"Dani and her team were all excellent. They made my so feel special on his birthday. All the children and adults loved it!"
"Fantastic customer service and great organisation on the day."
"Just had our sons party with them yesterday, they are very well organised and know exactly what they are doing. Highly recommended, the kids all had fun. As good as they were, one of their team, AK, was truly brilliant with his energy and enthusiasm and really made the whole event for everyone."
"Very well organized, all the children loved it."
"Great party thank you"
"Our kids loved it !"
"Fantastic event and very well run by the team at Formula Kidz. Even when the kids werent going around in the go karts, they were well engaged and commentating. The kids had a great day"
"We had a wonderful party and the team were so organised and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and they made such a lovely fuss of the birthday child! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them, thank you!"
"We had a wonderful day the team really knew how to communicate with the kids and get them excited. The leaders were very approachable and pleasant and they are attentive to the needs of the kids."
"The event was so unique and fun that everyone who participated absolutely enjoyed it. Great staff too. Some venues are outdoors, and that should be informed ahead of time though."
"It was fun and team was great."
"We booked Formula Kidz for our sons 8th Birthday Party. Enver and his team arrived promptly and were highly professional throughout the whole event. The set up is fantastic, visually appealing to the kids, and the karts are fast enough to be great fun while being completley safe at all times. The team ensure that all the kids are fully involved at all times and create excitement, fun and competition. All of our guests have said it was the best party they had been to. The booking process was easy and the communication was perfect in the lead up and on the day. I can highly recommend Formula Kidz if you are looking for different kind of party for this age group."
"Very happy with the service and the team! Great birthday party! My son and his friends had an amazing party and would definitely be in touch in the near future again and will recommend to friend! Thank you Formula Kidz!"
"A brilliant and well executed concept. Reliable and dynamic staff with great communication skills. End to end service offered in terms of party table set up and cleaning and rubbish removal etc. Would highly recommend. Both boys and girls aged 5 LOVED it."
"Super service. They came, they set up shop, they put on cool music, they dressed the kids, the danced, they kept the kids entertained, and the parents were also very amused, watching their kids having a blast but also not having to deal with the kids themselves. It doesn’t come cheap, but it is the best kids party I have been to, for boys and girls!"
"Great energy from the team! One of the best parties the children have been to. Thanks for giving them such a fun time!"
"My son had his 5th bday party at Latchmere with the London Karting Co and they were amazing. I was a bit concerned about how the younger kids would cope but the team were brilliant, helped the ones who were unsure and made sure everyone had a chance in pole position! Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"everyone had a brilliant time and your team were amazing!"
"We had excellent service from Enver and the team from booking through to when the birthday party finished! All the kids had a roaring time and my son said “Best day of my life!” Thank you!"
"My son said "Best day of my life!""
Formula Kidz Limited is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews