Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Formula Kidz Limited
Read Formula Kidz Limited Reviews
Our party was brilliant. Everyone had a fantastic time. The guys were fantastic and the organisation made everything very easy.
The kids had an absolutely fabulous time. Great bunch of people!
An excellent party for my son’s 8th birthday. Very well organised by the team and everyone had so much fun! Highly recommend!
My 5 year old absolutely loved his Karting party. Really well organised and so much fun. Thank you very much!
Slick, well run, fun & hugely enjoyable. The 20 girls (8 years old) at the birthday party loved it!
Great event and the staff were amazing! My son loved the party! Thank you so much!
I booked a party for my 7 year old daughter and 14 of her class mates. They also accommodated her younger brother.
The kids were super excited and had a fabulous time. The team kept those who were not driving entertained by getting them to commentate.
The party ran like clockwork. I just got to sit back and watch the kids enjoying themselves, which was an absolute pleasure. Parents even got to have a go in the last race!

They sent through some great photos the day after, which was a really nice touch.
Formula Kidz is the best. My son had wanted a karting party since we attended one last year.

The day of the party the staff was amazing- super helpful and had the kids so excited. I have already heard from several parents they will be go karting for their kids parties as well.

Big thank you to formula kidZ for making this a special day for my son.
Great fun and very professional. The staff are friendly, energetic and fun, and they even helped prepare the party room for me! Our son has asked me for the same party next year!
My son had his 7th birthday with formula kidz and absolutely loved it. The staff were amazing and made him feel really special. A couple of the kids were a bit nervous at first but the staff were brilliant and got everyone involved and having fun. Even the adults enjoyed themselves! I would definitely recommend formula kidz. They couldn’t have done a better job. Thank you so much
The kids had a great time but I was disappointed that I couldn't set the party up in the room while the children were racing. This is what I'd been told I could do but in the end I had just a few minutes to get everything ready for the food. This was pretty stressful!
Hi Clare, thank you for the feedback, and we're sorry to hear you didn't gain access to the party area on time due to the previous event. We have since introduced a more significant time gap between parties at Dulwich to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.
My son's 7th birthday party was awesome. I am literally the best mum in the entire world at the moment.
From the telephone conversation to the staff who ran the party..... Top-Notch...
Honestly, the staffs were like kids too.... the kids related to them so well.
My son is happy which means I am a happy mum.

Thank you for making my son's party memorable.
This was hands-down one of the best birthday parties I have done. My 6 year-old and his friends absolutely loved it. Warren and his crew were brilliant; they made it fun and had the children captivated (even when not racing!). Thank you very much
My son very much enjoyed his Go karting birthday party. Staff team was really professionally great! I ll definitely recommend Formula kids!
This was our second Go- Kart party with Formula Kidz. As always both my son & his friends had a super time. Our hostess Dani & her team were amazing. Thank you Dani!
Our son had the best time. Everything was just fantastic. The staff were friendly, enthusiastic and professional and kids and parents alike had a great (and hilarious) time.
Very professional and fun
Our son had a fantastic 7th birthday with Formula Kidz yesterday. The team were amazing and made sure he felt really special on his birthday. It was especially good to have a dads race at the end where they made sure that our son was the winner!

The whole event was very smooth, right from initial enquiry, booking, communication and even to cleaning up the party room.

Couldn’t recommend it more - really pleased we booked!
Dani and her team were all excellent. They made my so feel special on his birthday. All the children and adults loved it!
Fantastic customer service and great organisation on the day.
Formula Kidz Limited is rated 4.97 based on 71 reviews