Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Formula Kidz Limited
"A brilliant and well executed concept. Reliable and dynamic staff with great communication skills. End to end service offered in terms of party table set up and cleaning and rubbish removal etc. Would highly recommend. Both boys and girls aged 5 LOVED it."
"Super service. They came, they set up shop, they put on cool music, they dressed the kids, the danced, they kept the kids entertained, and the parents were also very amused, watching their kids having a blast but also not having to deal with the kids themselves. It doesn’t come cheap, but it is the best kids party I have been to, for boys and girls!"
"Great energy from the team! One of the best parties the children have been to. Thanks for giving them such a fun time!"
"My son had his 5th bday party at Latchmere with the London Karting Co and they were amazing. I was a bit concerned about how the younger kids would cope but the team were brilliant, helped the ones who were unsure and made sure everyone had a chance in pole position! Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"everyone had a brilliant time and your team were amazing!"
"We had excellent service from Enver and the team from booking through to when the birthday party finished! All the kids had a roaring time and my son said “Best day of my life!” Thank you!"
"My son said "Best day of my life!""
"I just wanted to say what a fantastic day the boys and all of their friends had. The party was definitely the talk of the week at school and the bouncy castle was a great addition for those who were a little bit unsure of Go-Karting. The team that ran the event were absolutely amazing and the food was also fantastic! Thank you again! Julie"
"Our son thoroughly enjoyed his Karting experience from the moment he and his friends put their racing suits and helmets on. It was so much fun, well organised and safe with friendly, energetic staff on hand at all times."
"Amazing party for kids!! We organised a party for a group of 28 kids and they absolutely loved it."
"My six-year-old son and his twelve friends had the BEST party - even his parents got a go! The team were extremely professional and made the afternoon magical for the children. Thank you!"
"We contacted LKC for our child's 5th birthday party and we couldn't be happier with the service. On the day, we had a very well organised, friendly and focussed team who interacted so well with the kids. The kids loved the event - the parents were very impressed with the whole idea and how the go-karting was managed on the day. We were told some of the children slept with their LKC medals and we saw that some of them wore the medals to school few days later. Enver was very communicative and supportive throughout from the time we started making enquiries to on the day of the event when he called us to let us know his team were on their way to our venue in preparation. Thank you so much Enver and LKC for giving our child a memorable birthday!"
"Well organised. Very good service. Helpful team. Kids had a great time. All Good Thank you"
"An amazing experience! We had a party for my son’s 7th birthday. It was so much fun and very well organised. I was highly recommend London Karting."
"Perfect service from beginning to end!"
"So well organised and great fun, best 6th birthday"
"Delivered what they said they would. Organisation good."
"It was a great success the team we’re brilliant!!! They managed to get all the children and parents involved at all times. We were really happy with them!"
"My son had a great birthday party! Enver was very helpful throughout and when on the day the food was delayed he allowed us to stay beyond our booking."
"Great party. Children loved it. This is the second one we’ve done"
Formula Kidz Limited is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews