The London Karting Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The London Karting Co
"Well organised. Very good service. Helpful team. Kids had a great time. All Good Thank you"
"An amazing experience! We had a party for my son’s 7th birthday. It was so much fun and very well organised. I was highly recommend London Karting."
"Perfect service from beginning to end!"
"So well organised and great fun, best 6th birthday"
"Delivered what they said they would. Organisation good."
"It was a great success the team we’re brilliant!!! They managed to get all the children and parents involved at all times. We were really happy with them!"
"My son had a great birthday party! Enver was very helpful throughout and when on the day the food was delayed he allowed us to stay beyond our booking."
"Great party. Children loved it. This is the second one we’ve done"
"Everything was so under control and ran seamlessly. Amazing!"
"The London Karting company made it easy to organise a birthday - and even helped me when (to my despair!) I had forgotten a lighter for the candles and a cake server for the cake!"
"Fantastic event. Very well organised. Great facilitation of the session - keeping the kids focused, involved and in line! Everyone loved it."
"The children (and adults) had a wonderful time. The event was very well organised and great fun. Many thanks for making my 9 year old so happy!"
"Such an original party, super professional staff who couldn’t have been more helpful! Josh was the talk of the playground on Monday morning and I’m sure you’ll be getting many more bookings from our school!"
"Organisation great! Kids enthusiasts. Staff very good."
"Enver was helpful in the planning stages, the team onsite was really helpful in keeping the kids entertained and organised, they all had a wonderful time!"
"My son and his friends had an amazing time! LKC did a fantastic job! They are professional, on time, and go the extra mile to make the event fabulous!"
"From the initial conversation with Enver to waving goodbye to my daughter’s friends, The London Karting we’re friendly, helpful and energetic. My daughter and her friends has a fantastic time and all the parents were impressed with the professionalism of the staff. I have recommended the company to many friends and will be booking my son’s birthday party with the team. Do not hesitate go on book with The London Karting Company 😃"
"Absolutely Brilliant! Fantastic track and Karts, used for a 6 year old birthday, all of the kids absolutely loved it. Staff were brilliant with the kids. Would definitely recommend and use again. 10/10!"
"Best party ever! So easy to deal with and kids had a great time!"
"The boys had really good time, great fun for 7year olds to drive the mini karts."
The London Karting Co is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews