Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Formula Kidz Limited
Read Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

Tell us how Formula Kidz Limited made you happy
Really fun! We went with ten 7-year-olds to the Battersea track and they all loved it. The staff were all really nice, very friendly. They helped us with the food/catering area which was handy. There was a guy commentating on all the races and interacting with the kids with a microphone and he was great, the kids loved him and he made it really engaging. All the guests to the birthday party want to have Formula Kidz parties now!
A really fun and smoothly run event. Party for my son's 9th birthday. Everything was thought of to ensure excited and engaged participation by the kids, and the kids were non-stop thrilled by the go-karting even as bystanders screaming support or giving race commentary when not racing - an inspired idea! Event compered by Toby who really knew how to speak and interact with the kids to keep them informed and organised, all while making it a really fun event! Would love to book again.
The party was really well organised and the Formula Kidz team went out of their way to make sure all the kids had a fantastic time at our son’s 5th birthday party. Would highly recommend.
Amazing service and the children were very happy.
My 8 year old son (and his friends) had an absolutely brilliant time for his birthday party. They were so well looked after by the engaging Formula Kids team, not that the kids needed much motivation once they saw the miniature racing cars they would be driving! Highly recommend.
Great Party. The team were really wonderful with the children, who all had a really fun time. Everyone very friendly and helpful, so easy and low hassle to organise.
What fun way to celebrate! Our son and his friends thoroughly enjoyed the event. The hosts were really good with the kids and keep things safe, fun and exciting.
Great party. My 6 year and his friends thoroughly enjoyed the go kart session. The team was lovely. Highly recommended
Fantastic!!! Wholly recommend these guys for a superb birthday party event. They (and the birthday boy) had so much patience when covid lockdown started a week before the scheduled party, and it was 8 months before we were finally able to make it happen. Super communication with Formula Kidz, my deposit was honoured, and you could barely chisel the grins off the kids faces for days afterwards. Absolutely brilliant!
Our party was brilliant. Everyone had a fantastic time. The guys were fantastic and the organisation made everything very easy.
The kids had an absolutely fabulous time. Great bunch of people!
An excellent party for my son’s 8th birthday. Very well organised by the team and everyone had so much fun! Highly recommend!
My 5 year old absolutely loved his Karting party. Really well organised and so much fun. Thank you very much!
Slick, well run, fun & hugely enjoyable. The 20 girls (8 years old) at the birthday party loved it!
Great event and the staff were amazing! My son loved the party! Thank you so much!
I booked a party for my 7 year old daughter and 14 of her class mates. They also accommodated her younger brother. The kids were super excited and had a fabulous time. The team kept those who were not driving entertained by getting them to commentate. The party ran like clockwork. I just got to sit back and watch the kids enjoying themselves, which was an absolute pleasure. Parents even got to have a go in the last race! They sent through some great photos the day after, which was a really nice touch.
Formula Kidz is the best. My son had wanted a karting party since we attended one last year. The day of the party the staff was amazing- super helpful and had the kids so excited. I have already heard from several parents they will be go karting for their kids parties as well. Big thank you to formula kidZ for making this a special day for my son.
Great fun and very professional. The staff are friendly, energetic and fun, and they even helped prepare the party room for me! Our son has asked me for the same party next year!
My son had his 7th birthday with formula kidz and absolutely loved it. The staff were amazing and made him feel really special. A couple of the kids were a bit nervous at first but the staff were brilliant and got everyone involved and having fun. Even the adults enjoyed themselves! I would definitely recommend formula kidz. They couldn’t have done a better job. Thank you so much
The kids had a great time but I was disappointed that I couldn't set the party up in the room while the children were racing. This is what I'd been told I could do but in the end I had just a few minutes to get everything ready for the food. This was pretty stressful!
Hi Clare, thank you for the feedback, and we're sorry to hear you didn't gain access to the party area on time due to the previous event. We have since introduced a more significant time gap between parties at Dulwich to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.
Formula Kidz Limited is rated 4.98 based on 80 reviews