The London Karting Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The London Karting Co
Telephone
"We had excellent service from Enver and the team from booking through to when the birthday party finished! All the kids had a roaring time and my son said “Best day of my life!” Thank you!"
"My son said "Best day of my life!""
"I just wanted to say what a fantastic day the boys and all of their friends had. The party was definitely the talk of the week at school and the bouncy castle was a great addition for those who were a little bit unsure of Go-Karting. The team that ran the event were absolutely amazing and the food was also fantastic! Thank you again! Julie"
"Our son thoroughly enjoyed his Karting experience from the moment he and his friends put their racing suits and helmets on. It was so much fun, well organised and safe with friendly, energetic staff on hand at all times."
"Amazing party for kids!! We organised a party for a group of 28 kids and they absolutely loved it."
"My six-year-old son and his twelve friends had the BEST party - even his parents got a go! The team were extremely professional and made the afternoon magical for the children. Thank you!"
"We contacted LKC for our child's 5th birthday party and we couldn't be happier with the service. On the day, we had a very well organised, friendly and focussed team who interacted so well with the kids. The kids loved the event - the parents were very impressed with the whole idea and how the go-karting was managed on the day. We were told some of the children slept with their LKC medals and we saw that some of them wore the medals to school few days later. Enver was very communicative and supportive throughout from the time we started making enquiries to on the day of the event when he called us to let us know his team were on their way to our venue in preparation. Thank you so much Enver and LKC for giving our child a memorable birthday!"
"Well organised. Very good service. Helpful team. Kids had a great time. All Good Thank you"
"An amazing experience! We had a party for my son’s 7th birthday. It was so much fun and very well organised. I was highly recommend London Karting."
"Perfect service from beginning to end!"
"So well organised and great fun, best 6th birthday"
"Delivered what they said they would. Organisation good."
"It was a great success the team we’re brilliant!!! They managed to get all the children and parents involved at all times. We were really happy with them!"
"My son had a great birthday party! Enver was very helpful throughout and when on the day the food was delayed he allowed us to stay beyond our booking."
"Great party. Children loved it. This is the second one we’ve done"
"Everything was so under control and ran seamlessly. Amazing!"
"The London Karting company made it easy to organise a birthday - and even helped me when (to my despair!) I had forgotten a lighter for the candles and a cake server for the cake!"
"Fantastic event. Very well organised. Great facilitation of the session - keeping the kids focused, involved and in line! Everyone loved it."
"The children (and adults) had a wonderful time. The event was very well organised and great fun. Many thanks for making my 9 year old so happy!"
"Such an original party, super professional staff who couldn’t have been more helpful! Josh was the talk of the playground on Monday morning and I’m sure you’ll be getting many more bookings from our school!"
The London Karting Co is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews