London Dermatology Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Dermatology Clinic
Read London Dermatology Clinic Reviews

About London Dermatology Clinic:

London Dermatology Clinic has a proven track record in providing patients like yourself with the latest expertise in skin medicine. Our skin specialist can offer you same day treatment for an array of dermatology conditions, including skin removals. All doctors at the London Dermatology Clinic are fully UK registered giving you the peace of mind your health deserve.

02037139060

info@london-dermatology-clinic.com

Peek House, 20 Eastcheap

Very kind nd caring felt very relaxed and comfortable could not be happier. Highly recommend this clinic and my surgeon.
Easy to book and find, professional treatment from a real, qualified doctor. Free aftercare follow-up appointment too.
My dermatologist took the time to explain the treatment to me clearly. The price of my treatment plan was explained well.
Very positive from the big inning to finish thanks again
Quick and efficient service, great surgery.
From the initial phone call to the removal of stitches the process was smooth, efficient and professional. I have no problem with recommeding the London Dermatology Clinic
Welcoming staff who are always friendly and happy to answer questions. Would recommend!
The service from the clinic was highly professional and the advice and treatment I was given has helped greatly with my condition. I would definitely recommend the clinic to friends in need.
Good service
The process was quick and mostly painless. Everyone was really friendly and professional. I was really happy with the result 😊
Excellent service and very kind! I recommend the clinic
Really kind staff and doctor. They explained all the procedure and helped me to feel secure. I love the results as well. Really recommend.
Nice friendly service. Clear correspondence and easy to book. Good post surgery information
Staff go above and beyond to help. I have felt very well looked after throughout my treatment- all staff are so
genuinely invested in recovery.
Very happy with everything. Amazing staff and Doctors!! Highly recommend.
Staff very helpful and friendly. Quick to respond and easy to book an appointment. I would recommend to anyone needing a quick prodedure.
Quick and easy procedure, exactly what I wanted.
Very happy with the service overall 👍
I am highly satisfied with my experience with the clinic and have already recommended to friends.
Good customer service