London Dermatology Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London Dermatology Clinic

About London Dermatology Clinic: London Dermatology Clinic has a proven track record in providing patients like yourself with the latest expertise in skin medicine. Our skin specialist can offer you same day treatment for an array of dermatology conditions, including skin removals. All doctors at the London Dermatology Clinic are fully UK registered giving you the peace of mind your health deserve.

02037139060

info@london-dermatology-clinic.com

Peek House, 20 Eastcheap

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very kind nd caring felt very relaxed and comfortable could not be happier. Highly recommend this clinic and my surgeon."
"Easy to book and find, professional treatment from a real, qualified doctor. Free aftercare follow-up appointment too."
"My dermatologist took the time to explain the treatment to me clearly. The price of my treatment plan was explained well."
"Very positive from the big inning to finish thanks again"
"Quick and efficient service, great surgery."
"From the initial phone call to the removal of stitches the process was smooth, efficient and professional. I have no problem with recommeding the London Dermatology Clinic"
"Welcoming staff who are always friendly and happy to answer questions. Would recommend!"
"The service from the clinic was highly professional and the advice and treatment I was given has helped greatly with my condition. I would definitely recommend the clinic to friends in need."
"Received good service from the London Dermatology Clinic: I was seen the day after I asked for an appointment. Everything seems to run very smoothly. I had a mole removed, which so far seems to have gone without a hitch and hopefully will heal up nicely with minimal scarring!"
"Good service"
"The process was quick and mostly painless. Everyone was really friendly and professional. I was really happy with the result 😊"
"Excellent service and very kind! I recommend the clinic"
"Really kind staff and doctor. They explained all the procedure and helped me to feel secure. I love the results as well. Really recommend."
"Nice friendly service. Clear correspondence and easy to book. Good post surgery information"
"Staff go above and beyond to help. I have felt very well looked after throughout my treatment- all staff are so genuinely invested in recovery."
"Very happy with everything. Amazing staff and Doctors!! Highly recommend."
"Staff very helpful and friendly. Quick to respond and easy to book an appointment. I would recommend to anyone needing a quick prodedure."
"Quick and easy procedure, exactly what I wanted."
"Very happy with the service overall 👍"
"I am highly satisfied with my experience with the clinic and have already recommended to friends."
"Good customer service"