Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"Extremely good service. Was very patient and understanding of my situation. Paul my mortgage advisor provided endless advice whenever I needed. The mortgage application process was very efficient and went through with no complications, thanks to case handlers."
"Very happy with the service and outcome I have received. I dealt with Nathan and Laura, who from the start made a very complicated situation for me much more simple. Always available to provide advice and answer my queries. Their knowledge and expertise made this process as easy as possible for me and I can not reccomend them enough. Highly recommend them, a credit to UK moneymen"
"Couldn’t be happier with the service Moneyman provided! Malcolm, Tom an Mel were very professional and very quick to get my application progressed quickly. Less than 2 weeks an I had a mortgage offer. Definitely recommend."
"I have found Nathan Moore and Laura Ives to be both professional and personal. I can not recommend them highly enough."
"I would highly recommend liverpolmoneyman . Very helpful and knowledgeable about the whole mortgage process. Amazing customer service."
"Fast and efficient service thank you"
"Fantastic throughout - great advice for a first time buyer"
"Good service. Professional and thorough."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Couldn’t fault Leo and Melanie. Answered all my calls emails and questions. Would not hesitate in recommending them. Well done to both of you. 👍🏼👍🏼"
"I was at a loss with being rejected for a mortgage due to ageism, but after speaking to Malcolm and his team, he reassured me he could help and got me a mortgage within a couple days from a high street bank. I would recommend Liverpool money man If looking for a mortgage it's stress free"
"Excellent service - very friendly and reassuring, and really quick to respond and kept us fully up to date at all times. For a first time buyer they made the entire process so much simpler than I thought it would be. Would highly recommend to all."
"Absolute excellent service, highly recommend."
"After a 6 month struggle for a simple remortgage with another broker. Jonathan and Leanne got us sorted in 6 weeks from application to completion. With a great, friendly and efficient service we have had a lot of stress relieved, will definitely be recommending you in the future. Thanks once again to Jonathan and Leanne for all their help."
"I went to the Money Man after we had trouble trying to get a mortgage for our no traditional build house, from the moment I contacted Money Man their service was amazing, Matt did a amazing job finding us a bank that would lend against our house and Leanne and her team kept in touch giving us updates on where the process was up to! I would definitely recommend the money man if you have had trouble getting a mortgage, their team are amazing! My only regret is that I didn't contact them sooner!!"
"Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. We were told by another broker that we couldn't get the mortgage we needed with our deposit. We approached leo at moneyman and he came back to us with a number of options within a couple of days. Communication was excellent from everyone involved, I cannot recommend this company enough. Thanks once again! Ben & Emma"
"Berry good at there job"
"Great service, we had 1 to 1 consultations in my flat so I didn't have to drive to them and they followed me very closely from the start and kept me up to date with texts and phone calls. Being my first time, the experience has been totally stress free which is the opposite of what i ever expected going in. Would definitely recommend!"
"A very proactive and helpful team that provide excellent service in obtaining my first mortgage. As I’m self employed this required some further support which was no trouble."
"I would highly recommended Liverpool Money Man they are such a professional company. Leanne, Chris , Tina and Rachel have been absolutely brilliant. The process was so quick I never thought I would be able to get a mortgage with me only being 18. Amazing communication and they are all such lovely people!! Would not go anywhere else."
"Liverpool Money man were so helpful and friendly, right from the start. Nothing was a problem to them, they would chase up lenders, ring solicitors to try and solve problems ...absolutely brilliant !!!!"
Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews