Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Paula T
Verified Buyer

chris was very helpful and explained everything to me. My remortgage went through really quick. All staff were so nice and helpful. Thank you very much. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Liverpoolmoneyman.
Jack D
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service everybody was very helpful and friendly, especially Chris Gallagher who helped me through the whole process being a first time buyer and taught me lots of new things I didn't already know. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very quick, efficient and friendly service from all involved
Jon O

First time buyer!
A quick email and 5 minutes later i received a call from Chris, the next day he was at my front door, really calm, funny and guided me through the process. Then left without me signing anything, i wasnt pressured or pushed into anything.
So the next day i gave the go ahead to find me a mortgage, i had adverse credit so this is why i went through a broker. The same day Chris found me a mortgage, the next week he brought the paperwork to my house and went through the next stages.
I found the house i wanted to buy and called Chris, he literally did all the leg running for me, sorted the building insurance, appointed the best solicitor, sorted my life insurance out, and got me great deals with reputable companies.
Chris was there at every port of call, always answered his phone and never ever made me feel like a question was a stupid one.
House Buying with Chris and Liverpool Moneyman = a doddle
Kenneth H
Verified Buyer

Easy process, quick and I feel we got the best deal around. Customer service was excellent too.
Karl D
Verified Buyer

Not only did they help me secure my first home, two years on the helped find me the best fixed rate, knocked two years off my repayments and also reduced my payments. Im lucky i came across Liverpool Moneyman, 100% effective, and stress free. Thank you again.
Sharon G
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend, very professional, big thank you to Chris and all the team for all your help you got me on the property ladder finally!!
Louise P
Verified Buyer

Had a great experience with UK Moneyman. Jason, Tom, Paula and the rest of the team were all very helpful assisting me with my Mortgage application untill I got my keys and was in my new home! Thank You very much would recommend!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Everything went smoothly. Great advice. Would recommend to everyone.
Jake F
Verified Buyer

Very smooth service, carried me through each stage of my Morgage
Barry W
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Paul and his team, will definitely recommend to all our friends.
Thank you for your kind words Barry. I will pass on your comments to Paul and the rest of the team.
Dylan B
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault anyone in the company from the people who answer the phones to Wayne coming out to my house on a couple of occasions, everyone is polite & professional, if your call can't be taken you will be rang back within 5 minutes every time. A Special mention to mizna who went out of her way to help me even with problems that she didn't have to get involved with, can't thank you all enough, appreciate all of your help so much. Will definitely recommend to others in the future & hope to deal with you all again.
Thank you so much for your feedback. Wayne and Mizna are delighted. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any help or advice in the future.
Katie E
Verified Buyer

Very good service, Paul held our hand through the whole process and was always quick to respond to our questions and queries.
Thank you for you kind comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Suzanne W
Verified Buyer

First class service from Paul and Salesha, they exceeded our expectations having had a bad experience with another mortgage broker

They kept us up to date all the way through the process and nothing was too much trouble

Many thanks
Gage H
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, prompt help, always there for any query everyday including weekends. Paul, Tom and Mizna were on the case all over with very instant update. Paul Baggott is a fantastic guide for a 1st time buyer like me. Without him my home dream wouldn't have come true as I was turned down by HSBC after 2 months. His inspiration with right information at the right time was simply examplary. I like to thank him and the team wholeheartedly. I would recommend them to all of my friends and relatives.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Wayne was with us every step of the way answering every query, couldnt ask for more. Made the whole process seemless. Thanks again
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. I will pass your thanks on to Wayne and the team. We are really pleased that you were happy with the service and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, managed to get me an amazing remortgage deal that has helped sort my finances out as well as raise money for a loft conversion.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate this and we are pleased that you were happy with the service.
Karl O
Verified Buyer

Michael and his team were a joy to work with. They helped me every step of the way on a really tricky "buy to let" mortgage that previously no one else got past the 1st hurdle on. I look forward to working with him again in the near future. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone!

Great service! 10/10
Thanks for the review Karl, it was our pleasure to help you. If you do wish to recommend our services to any of your family or friends, please ask them to mention your name and as a thank you we will send you a £50 cash payment.
Ben C
Verified Buyer

Paul was excellent from start to finish- very knowledgeable, supportive and helpful all the way through the mortgage application process and a top bloke as well!
Thanks Ben, I will pass on your thanks to Paul. We are pleased that you were happy with the service. Please feel free to pass on Paul's details to any of you family or friends and if we can help them, as a thank you we will send you a £50 cash payment.
Christopher O
Verified Buyer

The only part of the process which was easy with correct information given and next action described. Thanks
Thank you for the feedback Christopher, we really appreciate this and we are really pleased that you were happy with the service.
Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews