Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

"Fantastic from start to finish. Chris was very understanding to our situation, always on hand to answer questions. The office staff are also very efficient and helped us push through our sale. Cant recommend these guys enough. Fantastic personal service. Over the moon we are now home owners. Thank you UK moneyman. Daniel and Joanne Manning"
"Excellent service and totally supported throughout the mortgage application."
"Chris and Rachael have been super patient and very helpful in what turned it to be a three time arrangement after two sales fell through, very recommended and very efficient *****"
"Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Chris and his team who have been fantastic from the very beginning. We honestly don't know what we would have done without him. He spent a lot of time with us explaining everything and did the legwork to get everything in place for our mortgage. Thank you all again."
"Chris and the team made the whole process stress free, great reliable team. Thanks!!"
"Smooth operation from start to finish"
"Big thanks to Chris Gallagher and the team! We are first time buyers with little understanding about buying a home. Liverpool money man not only secured the best mortgage for us but supported us through the whole process. I couldn't recommend more highly!"
"Chris our mortgage adviser was very helpful, inconveniently visited at our home and was always a phone call away to answer are questions when we were stuck with something. As first time buyers it was made more comfortable having uk money man on are side"
"Fantastic customer service from start to finish, really professional job carried out by Nathan Moore. Very happy."
"Big thanks to Chris and the team at Liverpool Money Man for making this a stress free, simple experience for us. Everything was explained simply and concisely from the start and we were always kept in the loop with everything that was going on. We would 100% recommend these guys to anybody and will definitely be coming back in a few years when we’re due to remortgage again. Can’t thank you enough for all your hard work, many thanks!"
"Excellent service provided from the start, Nathan Moore was very professional in getting me the right deal. would highly recommend."
Jonathan M
Verified Buyer
"Liverpoolmoneyman is a fantastic team. Friendly, hard working and they'll go that extra mile to secure your mortgage. We had some difficulties securing our mortgage as the bank initially wasn't interested in loaning us the money for our property given its current state. However, our broker and his team fought hard and made it happen. Would highly recommend."
"From the first phone call with Chris Gallagher to the girls in the office it's been a 5* service. Chris was very quick in processing my application and guiding me along the way. Chris even spoke to my mum about her mortgage and gave her some useful information. It has certainly been a stress free process and that's down to Chris and the girls in the office."
"Really friendly and helpful without the hard sell, full of good, honest, impartial advice, even after the completion of the mortgage application, not just Chris but also the staff on the phone. Took all the stress out of finding a mortgage."
"Absolutely amazing service, Chris helped me with my re-mortgage from start to finish. Would definitely recommend and will be back in the future. 😊"
Christopher A
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service on both occasions of using Money Man to secure our mortgages firstly with Wayne 2 years ago and more recently Chris! We couldn't be happier with the honest professional service we have received and always with a can do attitude! Thank you and see you soon!"
Jennifer G
Verified Buyer
"Great Service from Chris Paula and Racheal, After filling my details in online chris called me straight away, i told him my situation as i had been told by other brokers i wouldn't be able to get a mortgage as my partner had only just started his job. Chris said no problem and reassured me, came to my house went through everything with me , being first time buyer had no idea what i was doing. Application went in mortgage took a bit of time as lender was being slow and ridiculous but they chased it each everyday with updates and i completed last monday. Would highly recomment to anyone , worth every penny. Hopefully in couple years when my fixed morgage is past they can help me again .... Thanks again :)"
"chris was very helpful and explained everything to me. My remortgage went through really quick. All staff were so nice and helpful. Thank you very much. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Liverpoolmoneyman."
"Brilliant service everybody was very helpful and friendly, especially Chris Gallagher who helped me through the whole process being a first time buyer and taught me lots of new things I didn't already know. Thank you"
"Very quick, efficient and friendly service from all involved"
Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews