Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Matt and Leanne dealt with a clueless first time buyer with brilliance! Couldn’t be happier with them - particularly when we where devalued! Can’t praise them enough! Thanks a lot!
This will be the fourth time we have used UK Moneyman to find us the perfect mortgage and once again the service provided is outstanding throughout! Exceptional from start to finish and we highly recommend. The knowledge and expertise of each mortgage advisor we have come into contact with throughout the course of the last 5 years is remarkable and the mortgage pre application and applications team is fantastic too. We wouldn’t think twice about continuing to use the service. Thank you!
Easy to get in touch with and helpful with any questions you may have.
This is the second time we have used Liverpool money man and when the question came up of which mortgage broker to go with, there was no hesitation at all. We completely recommend them and what’s more will no doubt utilise their services again. Good luck with your move but if you’re looking for something as smooth as possible. Ring them.
An excellent service all round from beginning to end. Annie and Kayleigh kept us informed of progress, met all the criteria we gave them for our required mortgage and helped us to a great mortgage offer. Couldn't be happier with the service the whole team has provided.
I recommend using Liverpool Moneyman as they have kept us up to date every step of the process. Cathy helped us get our mortgage and got back to any questions we had ,she answered everything we was unsure about as quick as she could. We just provided the information asked for and it was dealt with efficiently. Thank you so much :)
Leo was great in securing us a mortgage, ensuring all went through quickly.
Leo was great in securing us a mortgage
Excellent service, Jonathan and Laura really helped me out would reccomend
Liverpool Money Man were fantastic from start to finish. Every interaction I have had with them has been just superb especially from Nathan my mortgage broker. They got me a fantastic deal and held my hand through everything. Buying a home can be so stressful but they made it all so much easier. Can’t thank them enough.
Very professional friendly service. The team work very hard to find the best deal, they always kept us informed of updates. I would strongly recommend Liverpoolmoneyman as I felt they really cared.
Excellent service, complete confidence that the product recommended was right for me, kept fully informed at each stage of the process. I would recommend UK Moneyman Ltd to anyone looking for a new mortgage or remortgage service.
Absolutely Brilliant! Leo and his team have got me a Mortgage with a well known high street lender, where other lenders failed. All done over the phone and emails. Cannot recommend Liverpoolmoneyman highly enough!
As a first time buyer, I was very confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting advice I was being given about mortgages and the likes. I decided to approach Liverpoolmoneyman after they were recommended to me by a friend. They put me at ease immediately and made the process hassle and stress free. Their customer service is excellent and I never once felt like I was asking a silly question. They are trustworthy people who do a great job. Kayleigh, Laura and Chloe were fantastic to deal with. Thank you
Very easy to deal with helped me get the best deal and gave great advice. Would definitely recommend
over the moon with these guy from start to finish quick efficient and very friendly it was a breeze thanks very much xx
First time buyer and I was honestly scared because I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Annie and the team made the experience so smooth and easy. It made me regret not doing it sooner. Thank you for all your help
I went to Liverpoolmoneyman because I knew given my circumstances getting a mortgage might be difficult. Jonathan talked me through the options available and made the application process quick and easy, going the extra mile to even make himself available on one of his days off! After the application Laura took over and was brilliant at keeping me up-to-date with how the application was progressing, and quickly tackling any problems that arose making sure the offer came through in a timely manner. I would thoroughly recommend as a mortgage broker to anyone looking for help.
Myself and my partner are soon to have our first home. At the beginning we thought it was going to be a process we could handle on our own but we soon found that not to be the case. We got in touch with Liverpool Money man and there we quick to get in touch. They quickly arranged a mortgage adviser to visit us for a free consultation. Liverpool money man were short staffed at that time but they didn't make this a barrier to which Paul from Manchester Money Man came to meet us. We had already identified the house we wanted to buy and thought we had already agreed a mortgage in principle however we were soon to realize the one we had in place was not in fact credible. He talked to us through our options and was quick to get us a new mortgage in principle which was great. He helped us through our finances and other necessary paperwork to which we then submitted our offer on the house. Paul was on the other side of the phone which any questions or queries and gave us as much support as possible. We now are waiting for our solicitors to finalize the rest and hopefully within the next 4-6 weeks we will be in our new home.
Fantastic service, perfect for busy people, no going into mortgage providors for meetings. All done over the phone and through emails. Thanks for all your help.
Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.97 based on 115 reviews