Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"My wife found Liverpoolmoneyman online. We've had a good service from finding us the right Mortgage, to approval. Being Self Employed made the process trickier, but they found us a lender, and was approved very quickly. Would definitely use them again."
"Not having a clue about mortgages myself I was so grateful to the fine folks at the Moneyman who helped me and my girlfriend through every step of the process. Their service was fast and professional. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Strongly recommended."
"I literally could not have had an easier process, 8 day process to mortgage acceptance. Flawless and actually adored my broker Cathy!! What a little asset she is and can’t thank her enough!! Diamond!! I was recommend from a work colleague and would recommend anyone to use these guys!! Fabulous"
"I cannot recommend Liverpool Money Man more highly. Cathy, Jane and Mel have provided a first class service that has made a potentially stressful time smooth and efficient. Their knowledge of the market and the various policies of lenders has been particularly impressive. Cathy in particular worked night and day to get me the best deal despite some challenging past credit history. The hard work by Cathy and the team has resulted in a Mortgage offer which I am delighted with."
"I literally could not of had an easier experience ever, end to end an offer after 10 days.... Cathy I love you"
"Excellent communication. Tom and Kayleigh helped us find the right mortgage for us. They were there to answer all our questions at any time. Response on emails and phone calls was quick. Definitely recommend."
"It can be a daunting experience as first-time buyers to apply for a Mortgage, add to that being Self Employed, and it may seem near on impossible. You're told time and again how difficult, stressful and time-consuming it can be to secure a Mortgage. Both my partner and I leaned heavily on the expertise of Liverpoolmoneyman and from the very first call with Nathan, they made us feel at ease and were truly invested in securing us the mortgage we needed. It's been just over 12 weeks since I typed into Google looking for a Mortgage Broker, found Liverpoolmoneyman and read reviews not too dissimilar to the one I am writing now. This team makes time for you, they go above and beyond, and the support they've given us throughout this process was worth their fee alone. I would advise everyone considering getting a Mortgage Broker to not look any further, you've found them. We received our mortgage today, and have just sat in the car screaming with excitement. THANK YOU, Liverpoolmoney man. We owe your entire team a pint."
"Fantastic service, wonderful staff, excellent advice. Very pleased! As first time buyers this was definitely money very well spent."
"Would highly recommend Liverpoolmoneyman and will use again in future. I was after a BTL mortgage. They inform you at the start, what their fees are, and you only pay if they get you a mortgage. In total in took about 2 weeks. After a short financial fact-finding telephone interview with one of their brokers, they check all their lenders and then let you know your options. You then send your documents to them (ID/proof income etc) and they make the application. They take care of everything for you, chase up the lender and keep you updated. Very good service"
"GREAT SERVICE"
"My husband and I are 1st time buyers and we had no idea about how to get a mortgage or the steps involved. We sent an enquiry to Liverpool Moneyman and the next day we already had a telephone consultation set up. We spoke to Matt Collinson, and we honestly can’t praise him high enough! He has been absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process and he put us at ease instantly. He has helped us tremendously, offered us great advice, and has guided us every step of the way. Matt has always worked around our difficult working schedules, and has contacted us at a time that has been suitable for both of us- something that we really, really appreciated. He replies to every email very quickly and has been extremely reliable. Our 1st mortgage experience has been so smooth, so we owe a big thank you to Matt and Melanie Rookledge. We will recommend your services to everyone. You have gained lifelong customers! Thank you!"
"I called Liverpoolmoneyman a few weeks ago after going round the house with my bank. From the start they were swift with there actions and to the point, which I prefer. My first contact was with a lady called Cathy Tether, total professional, explained the whole process to me very clearly and got the ball rolling on my behalf, within days she had me a mortgage offer I was happy to proceed with, she guided me through the whole process step by step, dealt with the sellars agent, organised my solicitors and survey, sorted my insurances out and was there for any questions I might have, I can’t thank her enough, she was great. Another lady who also dealt with my case along side Cathy, was Mel Rookledge, again great at her job, good communication and true professional. Between these two ladies they got my mortgage approved within a few weeks and my partner and I are looking forward to moving into our new property soon, thanks again Cathy and Mel you two are fantastic. Gives Liverpoolmoneyman ago, you won’t be disappointed. Good luck!"
"Matt and everyone at Liverpoolmonmeyman were fantastic and have made the process of getting our mortgage a breeze; through the whole process, their enthusiasm, energy and helpful attitude has been a great help. Thanks guys, and I am sure we will be using your services again in the future."
"I cannot praise Liverpool Moneyman enough for their guidance advice and in my case patience Leo Shakespeare and Melanie Rookledge both gave me the personal attention that I felt I needed and were always a pleasure to deal with"
"Wow great company to use very helpful even for someone like me who hasn't got a clue about a mortgage. Takes away all the stress of it all even for my slightly complicated type of deal Cant thank them enough what a great team of people at the ukmoneyman"
"We have used Liverpool Moneyman when taking out our mortgage and for our remortgage and both times we have received great advice and all staff we have dealt with have been extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent communication during all parts of the process and we would highly recommend their service."
"I would highly recommend this company. From start to finish Matt and the team provided an excellent service. They were very understanding and helpfull and quick to respond to any queries. So glad I went with Liverpool Money Man and they got us the outcome that we wanted."
"Extremely good service. Was very patient and understanding of my situation. Paul my mortgage advisor provided endless advice whenever I needed. The mortgage application process was very efficient and went through with no complications, thanks to case handlers."
"Very happy with the service and outcome I have received. I dealt with Nathan and Laura, who from the start made a very complicated situation for me much more simple. Always available to provide advice and answer my queries. Their knowledge and expertise made this process as easy as possible for me and I can not reccomend them enough. Highly recommend them, a credit to UK moneymen"
Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 94 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access