Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

"Excellent service provided from the start, Nathan Moore was very professional in getting me the right deal. would highly recommend."
Jonathan M
Verified Buyer
"Liverpoolmoneyman is a fantastic team. Friendly, hard working and they'll go that extra mile to secure your mortgage. We had some difficulties securing our mortgage as the bank initially wasn't interested in loaning us the money for our property given its current state. However, our broker and his team fought hard and made it happen. Would highly recommend."
"From the first phone call with Chris Gallagher to the girls in the office it's been a 5* service. Chris was very quick in processing my application and guiding me along the way. Chris even spoke to my mum about her mortgage and gave her some useful information. It has certainly been a stress free process and that's down to Chris and the girls in the office."
"Really friendly and helpful without the hard sell, full of good, honest, impartial advice, even after the completion of the mortgage application, not just Chris but also the staff on the phone. Took all the stress out of finding a mortgage."
"Absolutely amazing service, Chris helped me with my re-mortgage from start to finish. Would definitely recommend and will be back in the future. 😊"
Christopher A
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service on both occasions of using Money Man to secure our mortgages firstly with Wayne 2 years ago and more recently Chris! We couldn't be happier with the honest professional service we have received and always with a can do attitude! Thank you and see you soon!"
Jennifer G
Verified Buyer
"Great Service from Chris Paula and Racheal, After filling my details in online chris called me straight away, i told him my situation as i had been told by other brokers i wouldn't be able to get a mortgage as my partner had only just started his job. Chris said no problem and reassured me, came to my house went through everything with me , being first time buyer had no idea what i was doing. Application went in mortgage took a bit of time as lender was being slow and ridiculous but they chased it each everyday with updates and i completed last monday. Would highly recomment to anyone , worth every penny. Hopefully in couple years when my fixed morgage is past they can help me again .... Thanks again :)"
"chris was very helpful and explained everything to me. My remortgage went through really quick. All staff were so nice and helpful. Thank you very much. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Liverpoolmoneyman."
"Brilliant service everybody was very helpful and friendly, especially Chris Gallagher who helped me through the whole process being a first time buyer and taught me lots of new things I didn't already know. Thank you"
"Very quick, efficient and friendly service from all involved"
"First time buyer! A quick email and 5 minutes later i received a call from Chris, the next day he was at my front door, really calm, funny and guided me through the process. Then left without me signing anything, i wasnt pressured or pushed into anything. So the next day i gave the go ahead to find me a mortgage, i had adverse credit so this is why i went through a broker. The same day Chris found me a mortgage, the next week he brought the paperwork to my house and went through the next stages. I found the house i wanted to buy and called Chris, he literally did all the leg running for me, sorted the building insurance, appointed the best solicitor, sorted my life insurance out, and got me great deals with reputable companies. Chris was there at every port of call, always answered his phone and never ever made me feel like a question was a stupid one. House Buying with Chris and Liverpool Moneyman = a doddle"
"Easy process, quick and I feel we got the best deal around. Customer service was excellent too."
"Not only did they help me secure my first home, two years on the helped find me the best fixed rate, knocked two years off my repayments and also reduced my payments. Im lucky i came across Liverpool Moneyman, 100% effective, and stress free. Thank you again."
"Highly recommend, very professional, big thank you to Chris and all the team for all your help you got me on the property ladder finally!!"
"Had a great experience with UK Moneyman. Jason, Tom, Paula and the rest of the team were all very helpful assisting me with my Mortgage application untill I got my keys and was in my new home! Thank You very much would recommend!"
"Excellent service. Everything went smoothly. Great advice. Would recommend to everyone."
"Very smooth service, carried me through each stage of my Morgage"
"Excellent service from Paul and his team, will definitely recommend to all our friends."
Thank you for your kind words Barry. I will pass on your comments to Paul and the rest of the team.
"Cannot fault anyone in the company from the people who answer the phones to Wayne coming out to my house on a couple of occasions, everyone is polite & professional, if your call can't be taken you will be rang back within 5 minutes every time. A Special mention to mizna who went out of her way to help me even with problems that she didn't have to get involved with, can't thank you all enough, appreciate all of your help so much. Will definitely recommend to others in the future & hope to deal with you all again."
Thank you so much for your feedback. Wayne and Mizna are delighted. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any help or advice in the future.
"Very good service, Paul held our hand through the whole process and was always quick to respond to our questions and queries."
Thank you for you kind comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews