Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"I went to the Money Man after we had trouble trying to get a mortgage for our no traditional build house, from the moment I contacted Money Man their service was amazing, Matt did a amazing job finding us a bank that would lend against our house and Leanne and her team kept in touch giving us updates on where the process was up to! I would definitely recommend the money man if you have had trouble getting a mortgage, their team are amazing! My only regret is that I didn't contact them sooner!!"
"Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. We were told by another broker that we couldn't get the mortgage we needed with our deposit. We approached leo at moneyman and he came back to us with a number of options within a couple of days. Communication was excellent from everyone involved, I cannot recommend this company enough. Thanks once again! Ben & Emma"
"Berry good at there job"
"Great service, we had 1 to 1 consultations in my flat so I didn't have to drive to them and they followed me very closely from the start and kept me up to date with texts and phone calls. Being my first time, the experience has been totally stress free which is the opposite of what i ever expected going in. Would definitely recommend!"
"A very proactive and helpful team that provide excellent service in obtaining my first mortgage. As I’m self employed this required some further support which was no trouble."
"I would highly recommended Liverpool Money Man they are such a professional company. Leanne, Chris , Tina and Rachel have been absolutely brilliant. The process was so quick I never thought I would be able to get a mortgage with me only being 18. Amazing communication and they are all such lovely people!! Would not go anywhere else."
"Liverpool Money man were so helpful and friendly, right from the start. Nothing was a problem to them, they would chase up lenders, ring solicitors to try and solve problems ...absolutely brilliant !!!!"
"Thank you very much for the excellent service, prompt response to queries, made doing my re-mortgages on my buy to let and residential property a breeze!!"
"I couldn’t of asked for a better company to sort my mortgage. Staff are helpful and friendly and keep you updated regularly."
"First class experience from start to finish, knowledgeable and helpful staff assisted at every stage of the process."
"Professional service. The advisor was really informative, thorough and a pleasure to deal with."
"Really helpful, great communication and lovely people."
"Fantastic advice and service from chris from start to finish. Made the process of finding a mortgage easy and filling out of paperwork pain free"
"Fantastic service!! So trustworthy and helpful. Would not go anywhere else!"
"We've had an amazing experience. They're always on the other end of the phone, they're friendly, reassuring, keep you up to date all the time, so easily reachable. As first time buyers they've made this process so simple. We only started the process 3 weeks ago and now we're not far off moved in. It's been a crazy time and Liverpool Money Man have just been outstanding. We originally used a high street broker from a large well known company and had a terrible experience. Beyond happy we found this company, any family and future house moves we'll definitely use Liverpool Money Man. A******* Special thank you to Matt & Leanne :)"
"Fantastic from start to finish. Chris was very understanding to our situation, always on hand to answer questions. The office staff are also very efficient and helped us push through our sale. Cant recommend these guys enough. Fantastic personal service. Over the moon we are now home owners. Thank you UK moneyman. Daniel and Joanne Manning"
"Excellent service and totally supported throughout the mortgage application."
"Chris and Rachael have been super patient and very helpful in what turned it to be a three time arrangement after two sales fell through, very recommended and very efficient *****"
"Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Chris and his team who have been fantastic from the very beginning. We honestly don't know what we would have done without him. He spent a lot of time with us explaining everything and did the legwork to get everything in place for our mortgage. Thank you all again."
"Chris and the team made the whole process stress free, great reliable team. Thanks!!"
Liverpoolmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 63 reviews