lilycuddles Reviews

of reviewers recommend lilycuddles
Email, Live Chat
Read lilycuddles Reviews

About lilycuddles:

We are a family owned company set up by two parents with the desire to provide dads, mums and their little one(s) with amazing and essential products they actually need in one place.

Finding that preferred and desired product to help care for your little one(s) and keep them happy should not be a hassle.

So, at lilycuddles we stock variety of amazing and useful products from different brands. Whether you are shopping on a budget or looking for a specific brand, we have the products to suit your needs.

enquiries@lilycuddles.co.uk

Tell us how lilycuddles made you happy
Thank you we got this fairly promptly and are happy with the product .
I ordered some toys and weaning feeding set for my little bubba, really pleased my packaged arrived earlier than I was expecting.
Package was slightly late, but just a day after the quoted time. Overall happy with the service and the baby rocker.
Delivery was a day late, hence the four star. saying that, the service was great and debbie was very helpful.
Good communication to update me on delivery of the product as well as changes to the product itself.
lilycuddles is rated 3.39 based on 57 reviews