lilycuddles Reviews

of reviewers recommend lilycuddles
Email, Live Chat
Read lilycuddles Reviews

About lilycuddles:

We are a family owned company set up by two parents with the desire to provide dads, mums and their little one(s) with amazing and essential products they actually need in one place.

Finding that preferred and desired product to help care for your little one(s) and keep them happy should not be a hassle.

So, at lilycuddles we stock variety of amazing and useful products from different brands. Whether you are shopping on a budget or looking for a specific brand, we have the products to suit your needs.

enquiries@lilycuddles.co.uk

Tell us how lilycuddles made you happy
Ordered a cot bed and cancelled it before delivery. Money was taken out of my account straight away. No response to calls and the numerous emails we have sent. Money not refunded. It has been over 2 weeks
Paid £5.99 for next day delivery. Item arrived ten days later
Been trying to get into contact with somebody for several days now I’ve tried via email telephone Facebook and Instagram about a product I’ve ordered for a lot of money I find the customer service terrible and still nobody has gotten back to me about my issue
Excellent. Thanks.
I purchased a leapstart leapreader 3D and was sent the wrong item, after numerous failed attempts over days I got through to someone on the customer service line who advised me to send the product back. Despite having confirmation the sender has received the item back unlike promised after being delivered up to 3 weeks later I had not received my refund.

The customer service number is useless as no one answers or even the email service no one responds
When someone did answer they tried to convince me it's the same product I refused to keep the product and insisted on returning.

I feel there was no customer service to compensate for the error THEY made if anything my time had been wasted I couldn't gift the toy I wanted to somebody and had to waste my time returning.

From start to end unfortunately a very disappointing service.
Eventually I had to retrieve money through pay pal after 3 weeks Of no correspondence

Will not be using this website again to purchase And would advise others not to.
Terrible experience.
I never received my order nor the refund I have requested!
I never received the item ordered I emailed various times and no response. Chased and chased and am advised I will get a full refund. I never received a full refund and have sent 3 emails but no response... awful company do not use.
Great service and good quality products
I have been trying to contact them for over 2 weeks via e mail. I've tried customer service and sales. Not had a response.i an trying to return a car seat.
Loved the item we purchased, would absolutely buy again!
Quick and nice
Very competitively priced and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Good price and quick delivery
Great service and communication. Highly recommended
Delivered in a good time and packed perfectly
Wonderfully fast service and delivery, great prices too! What's not to love!
Item took a very long time to arrive and when I emailed for help tracking the item, after one reply promising to provide an update, I never heard from you again.
Received wrong item I emailed to let them know and didn’t get a reply
Speedy delivery, the perfect changing mat I love it.
Great price and really quick delivery.
lilycuddles is rated 3.61 based on 36 reviews