lilycuddles Reviews

of reviewers recommend lilycuddles
Email, Live Chat
Read lilycuddles Reviews

About lilycuddles:

We are a family owned company set up by two parents with the desire to provide dads, mums and their little one(s) with amazing and essential products they actually need in one place.

Finding that preferred and desired product to help care for your little one(s) and keep them happy should not be a hassle.

So, at lilycuddles we stock variety of amazing and useful products from different brands. Whether you are shopping on a budget or looking for a specific brand, we have the products to suit your needs.

enquiries@lilycuddles.co.uk

Tell us how lilycuddles made you happy
Speedy delivery, the perfect changing mat I love it.
Great price and really quick delivery.
Excellent service delivered on time.
Very sturdy good quality seat. Fits every seat we have tried it on
First time using Lilycuddles and would definitely use again! Ordered and wooden toy for my grandson, it arrived in a couple of days and he loves it! Thank you! :)
I messaged before ordering to check item definitely in stock. Quick response in answering and delivery. Very happy with service Thankyou.
Customer service team go above and beyond, especially Sam who spent time calling suppliers find out a query I had with sizing of a product. Helps so much to know that you are shopping with confidence and excellent support from the customer service team ! Thank you so much!
Best price I could find anywhere. delivery was quick and parcel well packaged. will definitely recommend.
Slight delay with the delivery of my item, but they did well in informing me of the reason. Debbie was very helpful and gave me update as much as she could. Will recommend again, but will advise they increase staff during holiday periods
Can't fault the service. My order was received in time and Sam was very helpful with my many enquiries.
Delivery was absolutely spot on
Amazing service, great prices. Overlook a very positive buying experience.
lilycuddles is rated 3.17 based on 70 reviews