Lighting Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting Room
Really good communication and quick delivery.
My purchase from the lighting room was perfect in every way.
I have been delighted with the friendly service I received from this company.They were also the best price (even shipping the lights to the Highlands that a lot of others were not willing to do)
Would highly recommend them.Thank you Lighting Room.
Beautiful lamp, competitively priced. Quick delivery. A pleasure to do business with the Lighting Room. Many thanks
From initial order to delivery I was kept fully updated . The goods arrived in perfect condition and on time . Would certainly recommend this retailer and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again .
Everything arrived as requested, very pleased with the service and contact.
Helpful friendly service, accurate information given, lovely chandelier, excellent quality, modern and stylish
Wonderfull lamp at a very reasonable price
Very happy with my 2 new lampshades for the bedroom. Lovely cream colour which matches my bedroom furniture and a nice white pleated shade with a bow. Well packaged and great service!
Although my order was held up to due the pandemic, I was delighted with the service, and am delighted with my lamp. Jo was very helpful and friendly at each step of the process.
Reasonably priced, great communication and delivered earlier than anticipated.
Very pleased with the delivery and the product
Ordered my light online. Kept updated and delivered on time. Well packaged and light is beautiful. Would use again.
Very good value, excellent service, speedy delivery!
Ordered the light on the Monday and it arrived within the week all safe and sound

Very well packaged and very competitive pricing
Thank you Jo, it was such a relief to walk into your shop!
With covid, we had been trawling the web, and then it was like seeing all your favourite sweets in one place, you have a fabulous range of very different, bespoke lighting options, and so finding the lights that were perfect for us, we took one away, and because it was so close to Xmas, you couldn't guarentee the others in time, but you came up trumps, and our bedroom was complete for Xmas, Many Thanks:)
Fantastic customer service, after being let down by other lighting companies taking my order and money then never coming up with the goods I contacted Lighting Room to check if the lamp I wanted was in stock they replied promptly to emails then when lamp came in advised me ordered on a Monday and delivered to Scotland on Wednesday.Would certainly recommend Jo and her team.
We’ve been really pleased with the service we received from Lighting Room. When we wanted to add another item to our order they sent us a link to pay for the additional item and then everything arrived two days later
My order was seriously delayed. I believe this was at the manufacturers so I wasn’t happy, however the retailer was very good communicating with me. I haven’t opened the boxes yet as I am in the middle of a house move so won’t know the quality of these till around early summer. Will post another review later.
No issues real issues ,very nice light but had to ask why the order was taking so long to arrive when stated in stock. Covid I guess was the delay.
Fulfilled the order, but allowed us to buy a product they couldn’t supply from stock. Responded when prodded and it arrived eventually as described.
Lighting Room is rated 4.93 based on 147 reviews