Lighting Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting Room
The Lighting Room was competitively priced and my order was delivered swiftly. Great service. The lights look fabulous.
Excellent service from order to delivery. Beautiful lights look amazing
We would highly recommend The Lighting Room. We purchased ceiling lights and a table light on 2 separate orders and on both occasions the service was second to none. Easy to order, value for money and delivery on time! What’s not to like?
Ian Perry
I was super impressed with this company. I Had been struggling to get hold of a particular light which was out of stock at every turn I made. Darren phoned the supplier, pushed the order through and achieved a really fast delivery for me. I would highly recommend this company. Good price and great customer service.
Lamps arrived well packaged and our query was answered promptly.
Good service. Thanks.
Purchased this item to match a previous item I bought from Lighting Room. Had reached out to customer service to help find a side light that matched a pendant light - incredibly helpful and very quick responses with options.
Once purchased product arrived very quickly, well packaged.
Will use again!
Good service, items came quickly
Lovely, good quality lights, cheaper than other websites for exactly the same model. Fast delivery, excellent and friendly service. Will definitely use again!
Excellent quality product.
Fast delivery, would definitely use this retailer again.
I have made multiple purchases of quality picture lights with Lighting Room. The product, service and delivery are all faultless.
I have already recommended to a friend. The delivery was punctual & the product was as described & such good quality
I ordered two garden lights from Lighting Room. Prior to the order I emailed Lighting Room with some questions which were answered almost immediately by Jo. I then received an email detailing the expected delivery date and a further email to say that they had been dispatched. I was very impressed with the service and attention to detail.
Fab company. Ordered online, dispatched and delivered the following day. Packaged with care to ensure no breakages or damage.
Such speedy delivery and the items were superbly packaged. Thank you!
Very professional service and communication
I have found this beautiful lamp at the Lighting Room online and as I haven’t bought anything from them before I was not sure what expect. However Jo kept me regularly updated in regards to my order which gave me reassurance. The lamp arrived quickly and it’s just beautiful! I can wholeheartedly recommend the Lighting Room! Thank you very much.
Service was excellent, delivery quicker than expected and we are very pleased with the light.
What a great service, so efficient and excellent communication.
Lovely people, would highly recommend. Prices were most competitive too.
Many thanks.
Great service, kept me up to date with what was happening in with my order
Beautiful products at reasonable prices. Very happy with my purchase
1st time shopping with them, straight forward easy to order, very fast shipping, product excellent, best price anywhere
Lighting Room is rated 4.91 based on 258 reviews