Lighting Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting Room
Excellent service
The electrician refused to fit it, the electrical connections were not up to uk safety standards, a complete waste of money.
Very happy with the light fitting I purchased and the service received was excellent. The light was delivered very quickly, in just two days and was packed really well. Great Service, would recommend.
excellent choice , great service great product great price
Good correspondence and great service
Superb customer service experience. I called them to check on an item and found them very helpful, professional and with a great sense of humour! The item is exactly as hoped and delivered promptly and expertly packaged. Will not use any other company for our lighting needs in the future. Fantastic company.
Products are lovely just took a while to be delivered but very happy.
Great choice of lighting. Efficient service. Kept well informed throughout. Pleased with the quality of the Hereford when it arrived. Overall brilliant!
Very happy with my light fittings, bought two, one for the hall and one for the landing and they look great, Jo was very helpful keeping me informed of delivery and was on hand when asking about bulb. Definitely recommend.
lovely item, quick delivery
Fantastic customer service and product. It looks lovely on my new sideboard with a handmade shade. Thank you
Excellent product. Well packaged and promptly received. Very happy
Quick service, very happy
I called the lighting room in advance and said I had a tight turn around as it was Friday and I needed the two lights for Monday (electrical booked already for other bits and pieces). They said no problem and had it delivered the next day! I was really impressed…thank you so much!!
Delighted with my light. Came very well packaged. Smooth transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from here again.
If only all shopping experiences were as good as this. Jo went above and beyond, splitting my order to ensure that I got a lampshade in time for a birthday when I had ordered at short notice. There was excellent communication re progress and despatch of both parts of the order. The packaging was superb. A really super company to deal with and I wish them every success.
Ordered two Där Boyd lights from the Lighting Room, sadly with the pandemic, there was delays outside of their control but the communication was top notch and lovely customer service throughout. Was a pleasure ordering with them and hopefully look forward to shopping hear again soon.
Absolutely gorgeous lamp received, incredibly high quality and very reasonably priced. The wait was worth it and I was well informed on timing by their team.
Quality product and client care to match.
I was impressed by their range of products and their reasonable prices. They kept in touch regarding the delivery of the items that I ordered and they arrived as promised. I have now used them on two occasions and expect to do so in the future.
Lighting Room is rated 4.90 based on 331 reviews