Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liddy's Solicitors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Hard working team Careful Professional Reliable Honest
Excellent polite and professional service.
Still have an ongoing works accident claim. Mr Abbasi as always been available to discuss any issues I have and kept me up to date with my claim.
Excellent service provided kept me informed of all developments and advised me when I was uncertain of certain issues. All in all a very professional service. Would highly recommend.
Everyone at Liddy’s Solicitors treated our very distressing complaint with extreme sensitivity and we were helped at every stage with the decision making, which sometimes was very hard to make, but they were very reassuring and supportive when emotions were high. We thank them for their continued professionalism during this period of time dealing with our beloved mother/nanas medical negligence and are thankful for their continued persistence in highlighting this treatment on our behalf. We hope this final outcome will at least go towards any other families having to go through such heartbreaking loss. We recommend using Liddy’s solicitors.
I found Mark Aldridge to be very kind and understanding plus most of all he had time and patience to explain all what he was doing to help me with my case especially as it is a very emotional and upsetting one.
Very good service and communication!!
How can you improve something that's already good
My medical negligence case is still ongoing but the service I have had to date from Liddy's has been exceptional. I have every confidence of the right outcome.
Some problems with communications and accuracy of response.
Been ok with my case so far I understand things do take a longer time on the legal sides. I’m quite happy with the service upto press and have always had good response .
A professional approach to my situation from the start keeping me informed by email,phone,letter.
I am incredibly happy with the service so far we still have a way to go but Liddys keep me informed every step of the way
I have had a excellent service from Liddys very proffessional and very thorough, i would strongly recommend this Company to anyone needing any assistance
When I slipped on black ice that should have been gritted and suffered injuries, I knew exactly who to call having seen many testimonials for Kevin and his team. And the service was as good first hand as I expected with David being very thorough and keeping me updated through out. I don't recommend falling over but do recommend Liddy's if you do and it's someone else's fault.
Excellent job, kept informed and happy with the result.
Excellent service from beginning to end
An excellent and personal touch. No stone left unturned to pursue my case. Dealt with sensitivity and complete integrity. Would happily use again. I strongly recommend Liddy’s solicitors.
Liddy's helped to settle a claim about a noisy apartment. They made sure the company responsible stopped the noisy machines, and got some compensation for my partner and myself. Through the whole process Kevin and the team were friendly, easily contactable, and kept me up to date with every development. I couldn't recommend Liddy's more.
Liddy's Conveyancing service were very helpful, understanding and efficient when dealing with my house sale, communicating stages and progress very effectively and explaining time scales very accurately. I have recommended them to friends and family members who have been equally impressed.
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 133 reviews