Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Liddy's Solicitors Reviews | 11th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Liddy's Solicitors were very good. They helped us win our Clinical Negligence case against Barnsley hospital. I would use them again in the future.
Thank you for all you have done. All started from the sale in January to the purchase in May. You have made a stressful time easier with your professionalism, patience and steadfastness. Much appreciated.
Superb support excellent resilience strives to do their best no matter how rocky the road is.
Thanks Kevin
I cannot express my gratitude to Mr Liddy for all his excellent work on my negligence case. He was compassionate, professional and very understanding which I was very grateful for due to the nature of the case and although we started it on a disadvantage he was still willing to try on a no-win-no-fee basis and amazingly we succeeded. Liddys Solicitors helped me where no other solicitor in Barnsley was willing to try due to limitations and I’m so grateful he did, not only have they won my case but they’ve given me much needed closure on a very difficult time in my life. I wish all the best to the wonderful girls in the office and the Solicitors for all their kindness and great work. Thank you so much for everything!
I would and have recommended Liddy`s to any and every person who wants the best advice, service and outcome. Kevin Berry ps Use this comment as you see fit.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate the amazing legal work you did on my behalf. Thanks for prioritizing me as a client and doing everything in your power to help me win my case.

Fantastic service. Highly recommended.
Excellent service provided, very helpful and informative kept in constant contact with me, and reached a good solution of my case.
I found Liddy's to be a very good and efficient firm in my dealing's with them.
The solicitor I dealt with was Mr Abassi, I found him to be very approachable and amazingly helpful in explaining every aspect of my case, I would highly recommend Liddy's Solicitors..
I would seek advice, support and guidance from Liddy’s solicitor again. Their service is highly professional and also personal.
I would. To hesitate to highly recommend them.
excellent service received. Would definitely recommend
Very informative
Fantastic service from the first visit to completion. Highly recommended.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. My case was long and complex, and there were many hurdles to overcome. Kevin expertly guided me through it through it all, and communications by phone, letter and email were clear. My case took nearly 5 years to resolve, and while I privately felt ready to throw in the towel on several occasions, Kevin was building a rock solid case. Thanks to Kevin and the team I accepted a six figure sum as a settlement. I am now able to move on from what happened to me. Medical negligence cases in particular are difficult because of the amount that needs to be proved to win. Not every solicitor can take on those cases and get the same outcome. If you choose Liddy's you won't be sorry.
Liddy's solicitors acted on behalf of an elderly relative in what was quite a complicated medical negligence ciaim. We were kept fully informed throughout the case which ended positively. Many thanks to Mr. Liddy and his staff.
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 75 reviews