Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liddy's Solicitors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Good Morning, On first time was good experience and result. Thanks for help. Second time no.
Some problems with communications and accuracy of response.
Very Professional & Helpful Everytime I Have Used Them
Liddy's solicitors proved themselves to be an excellent choice and a pleasure to deal with. From day one it was clear that Liddy's had my best interests at heart, and the solicitors had the expertise to help me make the right decisions. If you are looking for an expert, friendly and personal solicitor then look no futher than Liddy's Solicitors. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
If you need help. Then Mr. Khalil is your man. Straight to the target with outstanding honesty and reliability. Amazing team
Very good service
Mr Khalil is not just a superb solicitor, who is thorough and pays attention to detail, he is a lovely person who always is willing to help. A top guy, and will be defo using again, and will be recommending to friends. Would give him 6 star if it was possible.
I was really happy the way the look after your case. Very professional, they put your mind in peace and look after your case in the best way. I have been using Liddy’s & Mr.Khalil since 2017 when I bought my residential house and thereafter buy to let Property. All jobs done quick & perfect. They look after everything for you when you are a buyer or vendor. I always had my query answered very quickly. Their charge is nothing with the job they did for many & I am really grateful.
An excellent service and really good fees. As with any house love the odd problem arose but Mr Khalil was always honest with his suggestions. I also liked the fact he was fairly quick to reply to emails and also replied no matter what time on an evening. When we needed to rush and get things done for other parties he was able to do so. Really happy to recommend to friends and family
I approached Liddy's solicitors in regards to a claim for medical negligence which resulted in post natal mental health issues and my childs stillbirth. It was a lengthy process however I was always kept informed and the solicitors at Liddy's were highly professional. Although the outcome was not as we expected, Liddys persisted with my case and I did receive some damages which were greatly appreciated. I would recommend using Liddy's solicitors for medical negligence claims or any other type of claim. Professional service through to the end.
Absolutely fantastic can’t rate them highly enough. Legal process is explained prompt emails and correspondence. If needed a quick call to solicitor is dealt with to clear any issues
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 135 reviews