Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

The Old Courthouse
12 Regent Street

Tell us how Liddy's Solicitors made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very thorough and professional. Resolved my personal injury claim caused by an accident on public transport. Would recommend."
"Unfortunately I had an accident at work and suffered two fractures to my back. I contacted Liddys after a couple of months and they took my case on. I can only say that Liddys, Mr. Arsalan Abbasi, in particular were excellent, they kept me well informed throughout the whole process. They arranged private physio plus an occupational therapist who assisted with my medical needs and any equipment I needed. All in all I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a personal injury solicitor. Thank you."
"excellent solicitors very though and informative. took my case on when others said there was no case to bring. kept me informed all way thru the process .completed my case with upmost professionalism and confidentiality and won the case"
"Efficient and professional service."
"Kept up to date with developments, although took a while to reach a verdict."
"The service received from Liddy’s Solicator’s has been supportive from the beginning to the end. Their communication has been great. As a firm you worked so hard on my behalf for the outcome you achieved, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. Thank you seems such a small word for all the work you put in."
"Excellent service. I really feel that both Kevin Liddy and Mark Aldridge enabled me to get the best possible outcome from very difficult circumstances. They supported me throughout the process and Kevin listened when others didn’t. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Kevin Liddy handled my case with the utmost care and attention , reporting any developements to me and assisting all the way to a very saticefactory result in less than 12 months, which my previous advisor made no result in 12 years, thank you Liddys Solicitors. George Barton"
"Excellent, professional group of solicitors. Answered every question I had and got an amazing result. Couldn't have asked for a more honest, dedicated solicitor to help me with my case!"
"Liddy's Solicitors were very good. They helped us win our Clinical Negligence case against Barnsley hospital. I would use them again in the future."
"Thank you for all you have done. All started from the sale in January to the purchase in May. You have made a stressful time easier with your professionalism, patience and steadfastness. Much appreciated."
"Superb support excellent resilience strives to do their best no matter how rocky the road is. Thanks Kevin"
"I cannot express my gratitude to Mr Liddy for all his excellent work on my negligence case. He was compassionate, professional and very understanding which I was very grateful for due to the nature of the case and although we started it on a disadvantage he was still willing to try on a no-win-no-fee basis and amazingly we succeeded. Liddys Solicitors helped me where no other solicitor in Barnsley was willing to try due to limitations and I’m so grateful he did, not only have they won my case but they’ve given me much needed closure on a very difficult time in my life. I wish all the best to the wonderful girls in the office and the Solicitors for all their kindness and great work. Thank you so much for everything!"
"I would and have recommended Liddy`s to any and every person who wants the best advice, service and outcome. Kevin Berry ps Use this comment as you see fit."
"I can't tell you how much I appreciate the amazing legal work you did on my behalf. Thanks for prioritizing me as a client and doing everything in your power to help me win my case. Thank you again"
"Fantastic service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service provided, very helpful and informative kept in constant contact with me, and reached a good solution of my case."
"I found Liddy's to be a very good and efficient firm in my dealing's with them. The solicitor I dealt with was Mr Abassi, I found him to be very approachable and amazingly helpful in explaining every aspect of my case, I would highly recommend Liddy's Solicitors.."
"I would seek advice, support and guidance from Liddy’s solicitor again. Their service is highly professional and also personal. I would. To hesitate to highly recommend them."
"excellent service received. Would definitely recommend"
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews