Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liddy's Solicitors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Mr Khalil was helpful throughout the whole process. He kept in regular contact and updated us where possible. With it being our first purchase, we were understandably confused with what the process would be, but Mr Khalil really put our minds at ease and made it as smooth as possible. If we were every to sell/purchase a property, we would use Liddy's again and recommend them to everyone.
exceptionally friendly and fast service and the best quote to compare with others, will use it again !
Liddy's have acted as our solicitors for my husband and I, Alan Horne and myself Jenny Horne for the selling and buying of houses and we couldn't have asked for better. Always on the ball and always helpful. Would recommend them to anyone.
Francesca was very helpful and responsive, and did everything possible to get the transaction to progress smoothly and quickly. Thank you for your help!
We found the service offered by Liddy's to be exceptional, if you are buying a house don't look any further. From the initial quote, everything was done timely and professionally. They are also very reasonable. Use Liddy's, you won't be disappointed.
Fast, seamless, informative service provided for property sale
Liddys handled my case professionally and thoroughly and kept me informed throughout. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I approached Liddy's solicitors in regards to a claim for medical negligence which resulted in post natal mental health issues and my childs stillbirth. It was a lengthy process however I was always kept informed and the solicitors at Liddy's were highly professional. Although the outcome was not as we expected, Liddys persisted with my case and I did receive some damages which were greatly appreciated. I would recommend using Liddy's solicitors for medical negligence claims or any other type of claim. Professional service through to the end.
Absolutely fantastic can’t rate them highly enough. Legal process is explained prompt emails and correspondence. If needed a quick call to solicitor is dealt with to clear any issues
Very good solicitors, explained every step of the case.
I'm exceptionally happy with how Liddy's have dealt with my case, I found Mr Abassi my solicitor very knowledgeable and efficient, who provided a very quick and easy service for me. I would recommend Liddy's without any reservations.
Francessca and her team were brilliant and a pleasure to work with. The process of buying our first home was very stressful and time consuming however the service we received from Liddy’s definitely relieved some of the pressure. We would highly recommend Liddy’s. Francessca was very thorough and kept us updated throughout the process.
Fantastic, efficient, local and dependable. I came to Liddys Solicitors with a goal set to move in. They achieved this goal. All the fees were upfront and very affordable. Thank you so much.
Reliable firm, professional team taking their job and clients very serious. Strongly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service! Kept up to date with everything! Brilliant staff and easy to communicate with, thank you for the work and effort, definitely would recommend!!
Liddy's service was excellent, very efficient and professional. All enquiries were answered promptly and explained fully and we had regular contact throughout. I would definitely use again and would highly recommend.
Couldn't have had a better result. I'm very pleased to have chosen Liddy's Solicitors to represent me. Mr Abbassi was professional as well as kind, the two ladies at reception were very patient and helpful with me . Because of you this will be a great Christmas for my family ....thank you so much.
Hard working Clever Professional Deserve respect and trust
Cannot fault the work; always prepared, always ready, and just as frustrated as us when the other side made mistakes and caused delays. We are so grateful to Naheem and the team for all they did getting us into our first home. Thank you so much!
They handled my case professionally was very happy with the solicitors I were assigned. Would highly recommend
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.95 based on 44 reviews