Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

The Old Courthouse
12 Regent Street

Tell us how Liddy's Solicitors made you happy

Telephone
"I would and have recommended Liddy`s to any and every person who wants the best advice, service and outcome. Kevin Berry ps Use this comment as you see fit."
"I can't tell you how much I appreciate the amazing legal work you did on my behalf. Thanks for prioritizing me as a client and doing everything in your power to help me win my case. Thank you again"
"Fantastic service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service provided, very helpful and informative kept in constant contact with me, and reached a good solution of my case."
"I found Liddy's to be a very good and efficient firm in my dealing's with them. The solicitor I dealt with was Mr Abassi, I found him to be very approachable and amazingly helpful in explaining every aspect of my case, I would highly recommend Liddy's Solicitors.."
"I would seek advice, support and guidance from Liddy’s solicitor again. Their service is highly professional and also personal. I would. To hesitate to highly recommend them."
"excellent service received. Would definitely recommend"
"Very informative"
"Fantastic service from the first visit to completion. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. My case was long and complex, and there were many hurdles to overcome. Kevin expertly guided me through it through it all, and communications by phone, letter and email were clear. My case took nearly 5 years to resolve, and while I privately felt ready to throw in the towel on several occasions, Kevin was building a rock solid case. Thanks to Kevin and the team I accepted a six figure sum as a settlement. I am now able to move on from what happened to me. Medical negligence cases in particular are difficult because of the amount that needs to be proved to win. Not every solicitor can take on those cases and get the same outcome. If you choose Liddy's you won't be sorry."
"Liddy's solicitors acted on behalf of an elderly relative in what was quite a complicated medical negligence ciaim. We were kept fully informed throughout the case which ended positively. Many thanks to Mr. Liddy and his staff."
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews