Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liddy's Solicitors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Liddy's solicitors proved themselves to be an excellent choice and a pleasure to deal with. From day one it was clear that Liddy's had my best interests at heart, and the solicitors had the expertise to help me make the right decisions. If you are looking for an expert, friendly and personal solicitor then look no futher than Liddy's Solicitors. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
I have been dealing with Liddy's over a quite lengthy matter. From the very first appointment I felt reassured. All the staff I have dealt with, including Mr Liddy himself, have been very kind, understanding and patient. I have had my moments of doubt about the process and the potential outcome but Liddy's have been there every step of the way no matter how many questions I have asked or how often and despite my uncertainty Liddy's achieved a successful outcome for me.
Bitterly disappointed . The opinion of the expert appointed by Liddy's was considerably in conflict with 2 other opinions I obtained previously. This considerably reduced the value of the claim. Liddy's failed to engage an alternative to their expert and eventually refused to act any further and demanded I pay all their costs. By this intimidation they therefore forced me to accept an opinion I did not believe in. The case was won but with only derisory damages. I would warn against using them in case you get the same treatment.
I like to say, a big Thank You to Liddy solicitors Wakefield, especially to Mr Abbasi who has been dealing with my case. He worked very hard and he was very helpful all away through the case
I would highly recommend Liddy solicitors to anyone.
If you need help. Then Mr. Khalil is your man. Straight to the target with outstanding honesty and reliability. Amazing team
Very good service
We were very pleased with the final outcome of our case. The process was made difficult at times with email communication 're names and details.
Mr Liddybwas always available and sympathetic to our case
Mr Khalil is not just a superb solicitor, who is thorough and pays attention to detail, he is a lovely person who always is willing to help. A top guy, and will be defo using again, and will be recommending to friends. Would give him 6 star if it was possible.
Having used Liddy’s solicitors, we cannot praise Kevin and his team highly enough.

Liddy’s provide a very professional and knowledgeable service, whilst still being very approachable, with their level of care and commitment being second to none.

We would not hesitate in recommending Kevin, and Liddy’s will remain our first port of call for any future legal guidance /services.
Mark is a very capable & hardworking guy, never leaves you in the dark whenever you ask a question he responds as soon as he can.
I would like to thank Liddy's Solicitors for the help and support they have given me during this very stressfull time . They reached a good conclusion to my difficult and complicated case , they are very professional and have the use of very knowledgable good medical back up teams including clinical nurse specialists and pathologists. Yet again a very big thank you and i hope you have lots more success in bringing justice and compensation to many more people .
I was really happy the way the look after your case.
Very professional, they put your mind in peace and look after your case in the best way.
I have been using Liddy’s & Mr.Khalil since 2017 when I bought my residential house and thereafter buy to let Property.
All jobs done quick & perfect.
They look after everything for you when you are a buyer or vendor.

I always had my query answered very quickly.

Their charge is nothing with the job they did for many & I am really grateful.
An excellent service and really good fees.
As with any house love the odd problem arose but Mr Khalil was always honest with his suggestions. I also liked the fact he was fairly quick to reply to emails and also replied no matter what time on an evening. When we needed to rush and get things done for other parties he was able to do so. Really happy to recommend to friends and family
Kevin and his team were first class and kept us up to date with everything. Very friendly and professional . I would highly recommend their services and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again...
Thanks for all your work.
Wonderful team who are very helpful and made my case easy and as stress free as possible.
Liddy's provided an excellent service with my personal injury claim and achieved a good outcome. They were professional throughout and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Excellent service
I found Liddy’s Solicitor extremely professional and very thorough in all aspects of my case. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was explained clearly to me. I would definitely recommend them
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Case went on for some time but was kept up to date with everything.
Good Morning,
On first time was good experience and result. Thanks for help.
Second time no.