Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Liddy's Solicitors Reviews | 11th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Wonderful team who are very helpful and made my case easy and as stress free as possible.
Liddy's provided an excellent service with my personal injury claim and achieved a good outcome. They were professional throughout and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Excellent service
I found Liddy’s Solicitor extremely professional and very thorough in all aspects of my case. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was explained clearly to me. I would definitely recommend them
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Case went on for some time but was kept up to date with everything.
Good Morning,
On first time was good experience and result. Thanks for help.
Second time no.
Hi I was very satisfied with the work Liddys Solicitors did for me and would definitely use them again
Did everything they said that they would also were nolligable about my very complex case I would definitely use them again if situation arose
Great management of my case that was fairly complicated.
Excellent fast service would definitely use again and would highly recommend to friends and family 5 stars easy
A really thorough, professional service. Supported by regular, clear updates of progress and milestones throughout.
Fantastic service and great value thankyou
My partner and I use Liddy's Solicitors for our house sale and the purchase of our new home. The conveyancing team we're extremely helpful throughout and were always on call if we had and questions or queries. I would highly recommend Liddy's Solicitors and would definitely use them again.
A great service from all the staff at Liddy’s Solicitors throughout my case. David is so down to earth and easy to talk to, he put me at ease throughout my case and explained everything every step of the way. Would recommend to friends and family.
Fantasic professional company, Francesca and her team went the extra mile in this difficult time to get me the keys to my new home. I would have no problem using Liddys again in the future and couldn't recommend them highly enough. Thank you for an easy, affordable and professional service, you are all awesome.
Personal service and great value expert advice. Would highly recommend and would use again. Lovely to have a direct contact and knowing you are in the hands of a professional rather than through a call centre. Really helped us get our sale and purchase through despite some difficulties from the other sides and during the COVID-19 pandemic. Competitive pricing and local. Thanks Mr Khalil for all your help.
My experience with Liddy's Solicitors over a claim against the NHS
was made so much easier by their professional and friendly way of dealing with my case
they were always there whenever we were worried about anything, and during this very stressful time for me, that was so important to know they were there for us.
Excellent advice and service throughout process culminating in a positive result
Felt completely at ease with the solicitors at all times. Very professional. Would recommend them highly.
Excellent communication throughout my Fathers accident claim. Mr Abbasi treat us with professionalism and empathy which resulted in a successful claim.
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.93 based on 105 reviews