Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liddy's Solicitors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
We can't recommend Liddy's enough, they provide such a great service! Mr Khalil was great to work with on our house move. He was always available to answer any questions we had, no matter how small or ridiculous. He always explained things thoroughly and in a way that was easy to understand without all of the usual confusing solicitors speak. He was very detailed and methodical and made our move as smooth as possible. We would use Liddy's again without hesitation.
Very Professional & Helpful Everytime I Have Used Them
Mr Khalil was very helpful and very responsive when acting for our house purchase. Would definitely use again if needed.
Fantastic service from start to finish, communication was superb, helpful, always replied back to emails and phone calls and the price was value for money
Reliable, responsive and confident. My husband and I have been used conveyancing service a few times now, simply because they offer you that peace of mind and know the drill. No matter the challenge during the property purchase and there always will be a challenge Mohammed always finds a solution. He is very dedicated and trustworthy. We literally completed yesterday and all thanks to Mohammed's great priority skills. We have the keys to another great asset. Thank you!
Excellent service provided throughout out case!
Liddys were a huge help throughout a complicated process and was always very quick to respond to any queries we had. I cannot recommend them enough and would urge anyone looking for a solicitor to look no further!
I went to Liddy's Solicitors as it was local and not a large organisation. Kevin Liddy and his team were excellent. My case was complicated but I was kept informed every part of the way. Kevin was always available when I had a question and it was always answered so that I fully understood and not confusing legal jargon. The telephone was answered usually after only 3 rings and everyone was always polite and very efficient. I have no hesitation in recommending Liddy's Solicitors to anyone who has a medical negligence problem.
Efficient, very quick to reply to queries even out of office hours.
We have used Liddy's Solicitors three times over the past five years, and have always been very satisfied with all aspects of there operation. We would happily recommend Liddy's to be used for all legal work.
Good service and results
Having not had to use any sort of solicitor for over 30 years and time has changed.I went searching on the internet and found various solicitors in Wakefield and checked out a few but still unsure which one to use.Came across Liddys and checked feedback and reviews,they scored very well and decided to get a quote.This was around about the same as a couple I checked and price was decent.I wanted a good quality service mostly so went through Liddys to carry out Conveyancing for sale and purchase.Mr Khalil and Jan carried out the work, things were steady to start with due to the pandemic and there was a few issues with the difficulties in getting hold of the 2 sellers who were both in different care homes.Always able to speak to someone for updates and Mr Khalil was not only very good with his work but was so easy to talk to and get on with.Eventually everything came together on the completion day with the sale of my property and the purchase of another.This was only achieved by the commitment of Mr Khalil who was still replying text messages after midnight! If I ever did need to go through this again I would not hesitate to use Liddys again.
Very impressed with the way my case was handled by Liddy's Solicitors. Very good communication. Also pleased with the positive outcome. Would happily recommend Liddy's Solicitors. Thank you for your execellent service.
A big thank you to Mr Khalil, a fantastic professional on time delivery with questions answered straight away. Any one wishing a smooth transaction would be encouraged to use Liddy's Solicitors.
Very proffesional and efficient company. Kept me up to date with the sale of my house and met all my expectations.
Liddy's solicitors proved themselves to be an excellent choice and a pleasure to deal with. From day one it was clear that Liddy's had my best interests at heart, and the solicitors had the expertise to help me make the right decisions. If you are looking for an expert, friendly and personal solicitor then look no futher than Liddy's Solicitors. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
I have been dealing with Liddy's over a quite lengthy matter. From the very first appointment I felt reassured. All the staff I have dealt with, including Mr Liddy himself, have been very kind, understanding and patient. I have had my moments of doubt about the process and the potential outcome but Liddy's have been there every step of the way no matter how many questions I have asked or how often and despite my uncertainty Liddy's achieved a successful outcome for me.
Bitterly disappointed . The opinion of the expert appointed by Liddy's was considerably in conflict with 2 other opinions I obtained previously. This considerably reduced the value of the claim. Liddy's failed to engage an alternative to their expert and eventually refused to act any further and demanded I pay all their costs. By this intimidation they therefore forced me to accept an opinion I did not believe in. The case was won but with only derisory damages. I would warn against using them in case you get the same treatment.
I like to say, a big Thank You to Liddy solicitors Wakefield, especially to Mr Abbasi who has been dealing with my case. He worked very hard and he was very helpful all away through the case I would highly recommend Liddy solicitors to anyone.
If you need help. Then Mr. Khalil is your man. Straight to the target with outstanding honesty and reliability. Amazing team
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 134 reviews