License Plates on the Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend License Plates on the Cheap
Read License Plates on the Cheap Reviews
Shipping is too expensive.
Thank you for your review, I'm sorry the shipping cost was higher than you'd have hoped. We are always striving to provide the best service for the best price, and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any outstanding questions or concerns. Have a great day!
It was very pixelated and grey in some areas. The entire plate needed to be black except the writing
We're sorry that your License Plate did not turn out as you expected. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and would be happy to help with this. Please reach out to customer support at 855-340-3479 and we will do our best to resolve your issue. Our operating hours are M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM.
Totally not what I wanted. On the website the tag appears one way, when you get it totally unprofessional. Totally, not satisfied.
as is designed
Seemed to go smoothly. Hope it comes out good.
The shipping cost surprised me. I hesitated to continue. I decided to purchase the plate because of the next day delivery. I don't know what star to give you until l receive my order.
Didn't look like my request
Easy to order.
Where is my order. I still have not received my package. thanks
Bad , I was extremely upset when the company representative said I’ve exceeding the time I can spend with a customer . I will never use this company again .
They have shipped my order 3 times now via USPS (which cannot be tracked) and it has gotten lost every time. Maybe the 4th time is a charm. They need to start using more reliable shipping methods.
No answer to contact form or phone calls
Haven't received them yet.
Tried 4 times to re-order and could not login. Call and wait over an hour to speak to someone. So after going through the building of my license plate again, the price had increased by 250.00 dollars for the same order I placed just 5 weeks ago. I have ordered from this company for almost 10 years but this will be my last time buying from License Plates On The Cheap.
License Plates on the Cheap is rated 4.54 based on 4,120 reviews