Leisurebench Ltd Reviews

+441949862920

support@leisurebench.co.uk

Moor Lane, Stathern, Melton Mowbray, Leiscestershire,

Tell us how Leisurebench Ltd made you happy
We went to collect from these guys as we are inpatient. Upon arriving all the staff were very helpful and friendly, We dealt with Andy which nothing was too much trouble and he took us into the warehouse and showed the missus the choice of colours for the parasol. Its hard to find good customer service but these guys excelled in this department.Very easy to assemble and looks top quality..Once again thanks Andy and Leisure Bench
Thank you for those kind comments. It was a pleasure to meet with you and that photo is fantastic. Your garden looks absolutely beautiful. Thank you again.
We ordered two 6 seater and two 8 seater round picnic tables with the understanding that the 8 seaters were out of stock, due in and ready to deliver within a few days. Unfortunately this date went back to a few weeks, but Leisure Bench sent out two replacement, more expensive tables at their own cost,which arrived the following day. We are more than satisfied with the company and customer care. The products are very well built and easy to put together. We will definitely be using this company again. Many thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We were very sorry to have sold out of your original items but are delighted that the upgrade to replace the out of stock items was acceptable and has worked out for you. We do try to be as helpful as we can in these situations and appreciate your comments. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Excellent product from a very helpful company. My 1st choice was not available to buy due to the high demand for the product. The company was straight on to me explaining the situation. I opted to wait. After a week I enquired as to the product and was told that unfortunately I would have to wait longer as the supplier had delayed production. However, I was offered an alternative at the same price, which was more expensive than my original choice. I accepted the offer and it was dispatched immediately and received the next day. The replacement item was superb and sits nicely on our decking. Thank you too all concerned your company is superb.
Sturdy bench, delivered quickly, easily put together.
Thank you for your comments, your feedback is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to help with your order.
As a family we are all delighted with your TK Oxford 150 Bench inscribed in memory of my wife., it is all that we wished for. The whole procedure, from initial inquiry to finally the delivery, went so smoothly and the courier driver was so helpful. Thank you all so much for it has been an emotional journey
Thank you Mr Jones, we were delighted to be of help. Your comments are very much appreciated and if there is anything we can do in the future please do not hesitate to call us. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we wish you all the best.
Just a note to say we are so pleased with the benches and the service we have received over all. We appreciate some times things don’t go to plan, and we have been delighted with your service and how swiftly it has all been dealt with. I’ll be in touch soon for another, larger order.
Thank you Jasmin for your kind comments. Much appreciated! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Just thought I should drop you a line to let you know how amazing your installation team were yesterday, nothing was to much trouble, both very friendly and personable guy’s who went out of there way to ensure everything went well for our customer. In short 10 out of 10 fantastic service.
Thank you for your review. Your comments are very warmly welcomed. I know our installation team really enjoyed working with you. Thank you again.
very impressed from delivery -customer service
My order for two garden chairs was delivered almost immediately! The packing was very robust. The delivery man was very polite and helpful. The chairs are very strongly made and attractive. I am very satisfied with the goods and service supplied by Leisurebench. Thank you!
Thank you for your review. Your feedback and comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.
Good product Very fast delivery
Thank you Terry. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
An outstanding company who really do deliver on everything they promise. Great service and very helpful and knowledgable too. Very happy with the quality and couldn't recommend highly enough!
Thank you for your comments. We were delighted to be able to help.
Excellent speedy service!
Thank you Jim. Your comments are really appreciated.
Great service and quality, my sunloungers look fab, just need some sun ☀️ I will definitely recommend you to my friends 👍
Thank you for your review, your comments are very much appreciated.
My new picnic table looks great and was so easy to assemble. Fab Customer Service - friendly, helpful and efficient, thank you! I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.
Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate it.
Excellent range of products, found exactly what i was after! Customer service were very efficient in replying to my measurement queries and i was very pleased with the products delivered!
Hi Rachael, we were very pleased to help with your furniture choices. Thank you for your review, very much appreciated.
Great products and super service. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you Geraldine. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Leisurebench were very helpful. I paid for fully constructed and the furniture arrived very quickly. Their men constructed everything and helped me get all the tables and chairs laid out exactly as we wanted them. They were so patient with me I was very impressed. One table had a scratch on it but they took that away and brought another one the very next day. An amazing service. Thank you Leisure bench. Will definitely use again. Five stars easy.
Thank you for your kind words. We are sorry about the damage during transit to one of your tables but we are pleased to have got that sorted out for you quickly. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
When calling leisure bench with an enquiry about some furniture I found the staff both friendly and helpful and the garden furniture,looks lovely, would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your feedback. It is very much appreciated.
Ordered some picnic tables for my pub. Outstanding service from the Leisurebench team. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Doug. Your comments are very much appreciated.
The customer service team were very polite and helpful, the delivery service was A1. Would highly recommend LeisureBench
Thank you Charlie. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Leisurebench Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews