Leisurebench Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leisurebench Ltd
Read Leisurebench Ltd Reviews

About Leisurebench Ltd:

We're an industry-leading supplier of quality indoor and outdoor furniture, offering unrivalled care and service for our customers.

Our furniture is selected for strength, longevity, quality and value. We source worldwide to ensure that both our ethical standards of production and our high environmental demands for sustainability are met.

We are situated in the very heart of the UK and with over 100,000 square feet of warehousing we can ensure a reliable supply and fast delivery wherever and whenever you need us.

We are also participants in LOFA's 'Made Aware' scheme which focusses primarily on sustainable forestry.

Quality
We deliver high quality outdoor furniture suitable for any commercial environment. Nearly all of our products are FSC certified and EU compliant too.

Value
Because we buy direct from manufacturers worldwide and deliver all our stock direct from our own warehouses we can offer the best value available anywhere both online and offline.

Service
Our customer service team will do everything they can to make sure your furniture is delivered to you where and when you want it. We go the extra mile to ensure our customers have the best possible service.

Our Promise To You
We promise to always provide a great service. We want you to have the peace of mind of knowing we will be here for you, whenever you need us and for whatever you might need us for. We will not let you down, and that is a promise. Sometimes things happen of course, but when they do, it is our promise to you that we will go that extra mile to make sure your experience with us is a smooth, helpful and enjoyable one. Every single one of our customers is important to us and we will do more, and make a greater effort, than any other company out there. That is our promise to you.

+441949862920

support@leisurebench.co.uk

Moor Lane, Stathern, Melton Mowbray, Leiscestershire,

Tell us how Leisurebench Ltd made you happy
Wouldn’t order from the these again. Awful customer service! Website incorrectly described the product - height was 72cm not 100cm as described. Asked for a collection. 2 failed attempts and waiting for the 3rd. I hasten to add Leisure Bench keep hold of your cash until the collect even when it’s their error! Furious!
After contacting LeisureBench I purchased a bench seat from them for my garden. On the telephone they could not have been more helpful and the product arrived within 48 hours. The seat itself is a serious piece of furniture - these are not benches with frills and cheap metal frames. They are very robust, comfortable and definitely made to last, unlike so many others around a similar price range!
Hello David, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
The website was easy to use and to place my order. The parcel arrived safely and in excellent condition and the table looks brilliant in my back garden. Very happy with my purchase and the service received.
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
Excellent service and communication from Leisurebench. Very happy with the chairs I ordered which are very good quality. Delivery was as you advised.
Hello Linda, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
Easy transaction ,prompt delivery and i received a quality product .I am extremely pleased with the quality of the parasol ,it is wonderful quality .I Would 100% recommend this company to deal with.
Hello Katie, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
We recently purchased a Jersey 6seater A frame bench and very pleased with our purchase. Very sturdy and easy to assemble (it even came with a tool). Quick and easy to track delivery also. Great value and excellent service.
Hello, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
Delighted with my table and chairs. Excellent quality and easy to assemble. Highly recommend.
So Happy with my new 3 seater grey Darwin Bench. Ordered it Easter Sunday and was Delivered 3 days later! Excellent Customer Service actually the best I’ve ever came across. Absolutely delightful to have my new high quality bench for the Summer. I’ve been recommending you to everyone. Lesuire Bench give yourselves a big pat on the back especially Andy from Customer Services. I wish I had found the company years ago.
Hello Laura, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
We have just taken delivery of a Jersey 6 seater picnic table, quality first class, delivered and installed within 3 days, very impressed with company, Rachael was very helpful along with the men who assembled it. Excellent company very professional. Wendy & Geoff Leicestershire.
Hello Wendy & Geoff, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
Excellent customer service and i am very happy with the product
Hello Kerry, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
Excellent service and delivery and very good product.
Great quality furniture. Ordered from Northern Ireland and the tables arrived the next week, the logistics company rang to arrange a time and turned up promptly. The tables fit together perfectly and are finished to a high standard. Would recommend to anyone!
Hello Ewen, Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to speak to you again in the future! LeisureBench
Wonderful friendly staff! Really easy ordering and quick delivery.
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it is very much appreciated :)
as working asked 4 table and bench 2 be del on day off tracey in customer ser went over the top 2 sort this out came on time by del co bench and table good qty 4 price so i have just ordered 2 more benchs private buyer good qty at good price and i have been looked around many thanks keith devon
Hi Keith Thank you for your fab review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order and we love to hear from our customers too! Thanks Catherine
What an brilliant company Leisurebench is! I ordered 10 Whitby picnic benches for my local British Legion Club, of which I am secretary. These benches are of an excellent quality and standard. I then ordered 10 parasols - equally excellent - which arrived in 2 days! For both orders, I spoke to the staff in the office and they were extremely professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this company to any business or individual customer. I am so impressed.
Hi Angela Thank you for your feedback. We are very proud of both our company and our products so to receive your feedback is lovely and much appreciated. Thanks Catherine
The Queensbury bench was excellent, very sturdy, easy to assemble and quick delivery. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your great feedback, it is very much appreciated! :)
Very pleased with our new picnic bench, it is sturdy and feels very good value for money. But the real standout was the customer service, the couple of times I had a query it was handled quickly and efficiently and in a very friendly manner, would definitely use this company again.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of both our Company and our products so we are delighted to receive your review. Thank you :)
Customer service was second to none. So very helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend LeisureBench - an excellent range of quality products, easy ordering, swift despatch and such pleasant customer service staff. Thank you.
HI Louise, thank you so much for your lovely review. We have been so busy recently, due to the current situation and everyone buying for their gardens to stay at home so it's great to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received. Thanks Catherine
Just purchased a "york grey 8 seat picnic table" from leisure bench Ltd and the build / quality & colour is very good, there delivery time was also good, the one issue I had was that the courier who I believe to be "tuffnalls" only dropped off 2 out of 3 parcels and I had to wait another 2 days for the 3rd parcel to be delivered (this was not a fault of leisure bench Ltd but I would consider changing courier). Tracy was a great help in sorting the 3rd parcel ..... thank you
Hi Lee Thank you so much for your review and your lovely pictures too. We love to hear from our customers and are pleased that you are happy with your new table and that we were able to resolve the issue with the courier for you. I will also pass on your thanks to Tracy - thanks Catherine
Melton Garden Table and armchairs .Delivered before time and amazed at the quality of this set .. Sturdy ,not at all flimsy , really makes you feel like money well spent
That's great news! Thank you so much for your review it really is very much appreciated. Thanks Catherine
Leisurebench Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 51 reviews