LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
LDN Properties  5 star review on 14th February 2020
Mr Allen
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful advice all the way through the process. Thank you!
THEY ARE WHAT IS SAID AND THE MAN , MARK, GAVE US GREAT HELP
Found Mark Grantham very pleasant to talk to and very helpful.
Thank you Mark.
Very friendly and helpful service. I was given the best possible direction going forward understanding my situation. I am very pleased.
Graham, gave me helpful advice. l would recommend anyone to use their service. Brillian work!
Excellent service, really helpful information. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Really helpful and prompt advice received from my online enquiry. Would recommend them.
Even though they were not able to help me they put me in contact with a local agent who I am now dealing with. Mark give me some really good advice of an option that I had never hear of before. I would recommend them to anyone.
Mark was invaluable with his advise and help throughout the process of auctioning my property. With his connections in the business he was able to negotiate better comission rates etc with the auctioneer and made the whole process a much less daunting experiance.
Very informative
Spoke with Mark Grantham this morning.Excellent and informative advisor,patient and understanding as to my requirements.The industry needs more of this mans character.
Very impressed
The information I received was very clear and left me with other options due to my circumstances. I now feel much less stressed due to this and will definitely be calling back.
Very helpful and willing to take time to explain all options.
I spoke to Mark from LDN and he couldn't have been more helpful. He gave very good advice regarding our property, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending.
I spoke with Mark he was super helpful as well as being knowledgeable about the process
Mark Grantham provided us a service above and beyond our expectations, fantastic advice. Would highly recommend. There are not many people like this around anymore. 5 star plus service. Keep up the good work Mark.
Excellent, helpful advise
Gave sound professional advice without commitment and not pushy in any way. Mark Grantham is a true credit to the company.
I found Mark from LDN Properties extremely helpful understanding and knowledgeable.
He spent time explaining the process and offered extra support something I found solicitors were unable to give me. I think your service invaluable and a very much needed especially for your one off auction seller like me.

Regards
Laura
They gave great impartial advice that really helped us to make the decision to sell at auction. They guided us through the process and liaised with the auctioneers to ensure everything ran smoothly. I would definitely use their prompt service again.
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 251 reviews