LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
LDN Properties  5 star review on 14th February 2020
Mr Allen
More Photos & Videos
Great service. Helpful and friendly
I don’t normally write reviews . But this one is for Mark. Keep up with your good work . Thanks
I’d highly recommend anyone exploring their options while selling their property to give them a call. Mark advised me today and took a lot of time to run through all my options with me. I felt he gave me great impartial recommendations. I’m really pleased I spoke to them, it’s helped me see things a lot clearer! Thank you
I was very impressed with Mark Grantham. He was extremely polite, knowledgeable and professional. He offered sensible advice and made me aware of things that I had not considered. I would definitely use him again and I am happy to recommend him.
Very helpful conversation re the property we wish to sell and the best way to proceed. Thanks Mark Grantham!
Very informative and helpful fits our needs and cant wait to get our property marked and hopefully sold
Very good from the start, advised me on my different options Very pleased with the good advice.
I highly recommend this company.
I wished I talked to them sooner.
Top friendly service.
It was brilliant and helpful advice
Excellent advice from Mark Grantham, and very courteous. Not afraid to suggest alternatives to my query outside the company, and still willing to advise at any future time. Very impressed.
"Clear and precise explanation of the auction process and especially the modern method of auction. Very helpful indeed.
Very quick response given by the specialist and given clear information as well.
I called as I stumbled across this upon a search to sell my flat and I received a call back from Mark Grantham and I was amazed by how helpful he was with helping and advising me with my options.
I was given very knowledgeable advise and gained new knowledge on the modern way to sell my flat.
Very greatful and happy with the service today and would recommend to others.
Very helpful and clear with their information; their advise is excellent and I will certainly go back as first choice for business.
Incredibly professional and a company that puts the customer first.
Have immense trust with Mark and his team
Have dealt with LDN on a professional basis for more than a year. Great personable service, with knowledge of the property sector to match. Would highly recommend - and have!
I came across this company through a Google search, and they were a pleasure to deal with which is not always the case when dealing with matters of property / finance. The information provided was both accurate and relevant and enabled me to proceed with confidence.
Very helpful advice all the way through the process. Thank you!
THEY ARE WHAT IS SAID AND THE MAN , MARK, GAVE US GREAT HELP
Found Mark Grantham very pleasant to talk to and very helpful.
Thank you Mark.