Landford Stone Reviews

sales@landfordstone.co.uk

Giles Lane
Landford

Tell us how Landford Stone made you happy

"Great products Good value - especially sale items! Good service."
"Landford Stone were efficient, helpful, reasonably priced and ultimately, I was very happy with the product I received."
"Very professional from the start. They gave me an accurate quote just from kitchen plans, and they had a good range of colours on offer in their sale - I chose Steel Grey granite which looks fantastic. Templating was carried out on time, and a week later their fitters arrived to complete the job. Communication was good, people were friendly, end product looks fantastic and the price was great. Highly recommended."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Landford were very flexible with our templating date which we had to change a couple of times due to delays in our kitchen build. Most importantly, our bespoke island worktop was no problem (simply not available from our kitchen supplier)."
"I have used Landford Stone for over 15 years - I can't fault them... they are a pleasure to deal with. Efficient and friendly, their attention to detail and value for money is second to none."
"First class throughout"
"Third time we have used the company, and they continue to be precise, accurate and excellent to deal with. There’s no one better in the area for granite.... and there was a sale on for our last project too!"
"The finished product is fine, but only after our window fitter added some window trims. Unfortunately the quartz windowsills were made well short of the window. I think the templater knew we were having window trims fitted, but the Landford Stone fitters seemed to think the size of the gap was not really acceptable. The fitters arrived and I had them impression they thought this was going to be a quick job. When they realised it was not there was a lot of moaning about the fact they did not know the room was being plastered after the templating. It was obvious to the templater the room would be plastered subsequent to his visit and I even told him so. There was no need for the complaints from your fitters, they should have been informed. In addition one of the fitters asked to cook something in my microwave which I permitted. He put his hot plastic dish on the quartz worktop which made a mark. It took quite a lot of polishing by myself to remove the mark. Surely he should have known better? A very disappointing experience."
Good morning Mrs Bradbeer.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review following your recent purchase.

As a business we are grateful for any feedback received, both positive and constructive, and will always endeavor to use it to improve our performance wherever possible.

We have taken your concerns on-board and we completely understand the points raised, so based on this we've conducted an internal investigation into the matter, speaking to all involved.

It's completely unacceptable and on be-half of all the management at Landford Stone we would like to apologies for the employees actions whilst on site.

As customer service is at the front of everything we do, and as a valued customer to Landford Stone we can assure you that we've dealt with the employees involved and they will not be doing anything like this again.

From all of us at Landford Stone we wish you many happy years with your new stone worktops. If you ever need anything else please do come back to us.

Many thanks

Landford Stone Management Team (Ryan).
"We spent a very long time searching for the ideal granite worktop to replace our old laminate. Langford were very patient with our questions and ultimately we were able to select the actual pieces of stone and agree the way it was to be cut. Templating was quick and easy (although other contractors had to remove the existing fittings and worktop temporarily). Exactly one week later the installation was done and we are delighted with the outcome. A pleasurable and stress free process from start to finish with the very friendly and professional staff at Landford."
"The people at Landford Stone could not have been more friendly and responsive. and the work quality was first class."
"First rate service from start to finish from all staff, pre sale, help with options, and fitting. We are so pleased with our kitchen, and we cannot praise all at Landford highly enough. Thank you all."
"Great choice of individual products, absolutely love my new granite island worktop. Very good service from viewing, ordering, through to installation."
"Great service, couldn't believe how quickly it all happened. Install guys also great. Thanks Landford, First Class."
"Extremely professional and reliable service, and the end result was excellent quality. Would recommend."
"Very helpful, reliable and professional from start to finish. We would 100% recommend them to you."
"Excellent workmanship. Helpful and friendly at all times."
"We've had quartz kitchen worktops fitted by Landford Stone, the whole process has been really easy, and the finish is fantastic, really impressed. There was a query afterwards which was equally sorted without question and in a timely manner. I personally would recommend Landlord Stone for any project. Thank you"
"Excellent communication through out process right from visiting premisies to having stone fitted. From choosing granite ,to templating, and fitting. The fitters on the day carried out excellent 5 star fitment. If ever need work tops again would with out doubt choose Landford Stone again. Would highly recommend them to source and fit any type of stone, five stars."
"The Landford installation team, consisting of 7 operatives, arrived on time and carried out the works in very professional manor, leaving the site clean and tidy in a "ready to go" condition. All operatives were friendly and polite and carried out their individual tasks in an extremely effective way"
"Excellent personal service with great attention to detail. This is the third time I have had worktops from Landford Stone and I am totally happy with them."
Landford Stone is rated 4.89 based on 85 reviews