Landford Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Landford Stone
Read Landford Stone Reviews
Today we had a new range cooker arrive to replace an old cooker of exactly the same size. Or at least that was the plan! When the new cooker would go no more than two thirds of the way in, we knew we were in trouble. The granite worktop around the old cooker was fitted perfectly 13 years before by Landford Stone, but the space for the new cooker was 5mm too small. With two fitters wanting to complete the installation of the new cooker, I called Landford Stone to see if anything could be done. Realising my predicament, an amazing Landford Stone engineer (Nick) was with us in 20 minutes and saved our day by trimming the stone on site. Nick also helped me left the new cooker in place!! I can’t tell you how thankful I was to have such support and help just when it really counted. I don’t know what I would have done without it. I feel compelled to share this experience to reflect what an amazing company Landford Stone has been for us. Not only have we enjoyed 13 years of perfectly flitted granite work tops and island, I also discovered that Landford Stone will be there for you when there is an issue. Thank you Landford Stone.
Fantastic service at every stage - from selecting the granite, the template being prepared and the fitting of the granite. Everyone was very helpful, professional and efficient and keen to ensure that I was happy with everything. I am delighted with the granite worktop. It looks fabulous and was a very reasonable price. I am now the envy of my friends! Grateful thanks to all concerned.
Beautiful stone expertly fitted, the kitchen island in our new home will be a joy forever.
Fantastic service , Extremely pleased with my granite work tops , cil and up stands .
I was recommended by my kitchen fitter to Landford Stone for my worktop and they didn’t disappoint. Their customer service is fantastic and they go out of their way to help you. They are a friendly team from customer service to templating to the fitters. They were very punctual and communicate well. The 2 chaps that fitted were happily chatting whilst fitting my worktops quartz with precision. A joy to see them enjoying what they do best and the result was amazing. A huge thankyou and would highly recommend Landford Stone Anne
Great process from start to finish, amazing stock (go you will be surprised), templating a dream and then fitting fast and efficient, could not recommend enough
I would just like to express our thanks for the fantastic experience when using Landford Stone for the supply and installation of our new kitchen work tops. Although we had to wait a long time it was very worth the wait.Your staff were very honest at the start of our experience about the wait and through out the ordering time up to the installation we where kept informed of the progress of our job.Your installation team where extremely good and Covid-19 compliant at all times which made us all feel safe. We are so pleased with the work tops thank you once again and please pass our thanks on to your team in these very hard times.
Nikki Hutley was very helpful in helping us choose our worktop. The ordering process was well managed, and the template visit was very thorough, and liaison with our kitchen fitter was excellent. The fitters were very competent and the result is simply stunning. Every aspect of the process was first class. We are delighted. Lovely people to deal with. Thank you to everyone involved.
Brilliant from start to finish! Nikki in particular went above and beyond to help us out when we were let down by a previous company. They fitted us in at short notice and did all they could to help us. The service was excellent with great communications and reliability. Landford Stone they did exactly what they said they would, at a very reasonable price. The measuring up and fitting were painless and we could not be happier with our Quartz worktops. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you!
So pleased we went for a quartz worktop in our kitchen as so pleased we used Landford Stone. The staff were really friendly and the service we received was excellent. Would 100% reccomend and will use again for any future works.
Very pleased with the stone and the service from Landford Stone, from initial enquiry to completion service was quick and professional and good pricing for an excellent product. Will definitely use again.
The service is second to none. From the moment you walk into the showroom. The after service is amazing. Eight months after installation I noticed some marks on my quartz worktop. I contacted them and THE NEXT DAY they came out and easily removed the marks, something I could have done myself but was a bit scared to use anything abrasive. I felt a bit of a twit, but they were lovely and so helpful. If you’re thinking of using them just do it, for choice, cost, workmanship and service you won’t be disappointed
Professional service and product, start to finish. Spent lots of time with us at their offices helping us to choose the right material, and then answered questions remotely very quickly. Installation was excellent, and they came back promptly to touch a couple of bits up we'd both missed on the day, all now looks perfect.
Landford Stone have provided us with a beautiful Quartz worktop. We are extremely happy with their friendly and professional service throughout. We visited the showroom on a couple of occasions to select our stone and were always met with great customer service even though we had a very difficult time choosing from the huge selection. Landford even quoted us on several materials and configurations. The turn around time from measure was only 7 days and we got exactly what we ordered. It was a perfect fit with a beautiful finish. Can only recommend Landford Stone highly.
Just wanted to say how happy I have been with the customer service & the quality of the worktop I have received. The service was fantastic, and had such a small wait from the time the worktops were measured till the time they were fitted which was great. They were fitted perfectly & the quartz looks beautiful, we are so pleased with them. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for good service & high quality worktops for their kitchen.
My involvement with Landford Stone involved 3 Orders of granite; a very large Island (a 6 person lift!); a 5.6m kitchen worktop and a 2.4m utility room worktop; both worktops had upstands and 1.7m window sills. I am overall, extremely pleased with the worktops etc. and the only minor observation is that the caulking / sealing around the utility granite is better than that in the kitchen, not that the kitchen is bad, it just could be slightly better. Overall I would strongly recommend Landford Stone.
From the removal of the work tops ,the templating to the fitting of the new ones , very reliable and professional, thank you !
Excellent product and superb service from all the staff I had contact with.
Easy, quick, accurate, from the start. Friendly people. Excellent stock of worktop stone. Efficient fitters. A superb job all round.
Excellent service from the initial enquiry to the expert fitting! Thank you.
Landford Stone is rated 4.92 based on 120 reviews