Landford Stone Reviews

Read Landford Stone Reviews

sales@landfordstone.co.uk

Giles LaneLandford

Tell us how Landford Stone made you happy
We are so pleased to have been invited to an open day at Landford Stone. We could immediately see how professional this company was and to experience their investment in the latest Computer controlled machinery. Their stock of stone and samples made our selection decision very simple. The laser templating service was really amazing and this was our opportunity to discuss the perfection we were seeking. Really impressive. On the day of installation 3 vans arrived with 6 installation professionals. In minutes the smaller worktops were in. Then for the breakfast bar. I thought that this would require 3 joins. But no, this arrived in one piece. All six lifted this with ease. It looks brilliant. But it is the attention to detail which impressed us most. The underside of the breakfast bar is polished and overhangs and radius dimensions are perfectly aligned to the cabinets. Thanks to all for making our new kitchen better than we could have imagined it to be. Michael and Maggie Grain Poole Dorset.
Friendly team. Quick and efficient service. Very pleased with our new worktops.
Very pleased with the customer service , the installation , and the end product!
Professional, reliable, friendly, clean and tidy, highly recommend. Thank you Landford Stone & all the team.
If there was a sixth star for excellence, I would have chosen that!! I had my kitchen worktops made and fitted by Landford Stone about nine years ago. Because of a water leak in my property recently, my kitchen units had to be replaced. Landford Stone removed the worktops, stored them for me and refitted them once the replacement kitchen units were in situ. No one would think they had been removed. Chris and his team did an excellent, extremely professional job both removing and refitting Them with no damage to the worktops or units. Their dedication to the precision needed to achieve this level of workmanship was exceptional. I cannot thank the staff at Landlord Stone for managing to complete the work so successfully when even the loss adjusters felt was challenging as my kitchen worktops are not just ‘straight runs’ but includes a particularly difficult curved edge leading onto a circular table top shaped piece of worktop abutted to an end kitchen unit. I highly recommend this company based on my experiences and would have no hesitation on using them again.
I cannot praise Landford Stone enough from choosing to fitting . Great service and a fantastic result much admired by everyone who has visited.
We had a very positive experience with Landford Stone from start to finish and everyone was always only too happy to help. On the day of installation everyone did a wonderful job and the products look fab!
Delighted with our worktops. Very friendly helpful experience throughout the process from visiting the showroom to having our worktops fitted. Thank you very much. I wanted to purchase the cleaning products you gave us as complimentary, is it possible to buy them from you please as I have had no luck on line?
Awesome service, Team of 6 turnt up for fitting, moved slab in very carefully. Fitting and sealing outstanding...great job and for the price of the tops you can not beat that anywhere!! Will be highly recommending this fast, professional and great value for money product and service many many times again. Thank you Landford Stone OUTSTANDING :)
I cannot fault both the product or the staff. From choosing the right material for my new worktop, to templating and installation, the whole process was seamless and I cannot recommend then highly enough and have told all my builder friends to use them in the future
Great products Good value - especially sale items! Good service.
Landford Stone were efficient, helpful, reasonably priced and ultimately, I was very happy with the product I received.
Very professional from the start. They gave me an accurate quote just from kitchen plans, and they had a good range of colours on offer in their sale - I chose Steel Grey granite which looks fantastic. Templating was carried out on time, and a week later their fitters arrived to complete the job. Communication was good, people were friendly, end product looks fantastic and the price was great. Highly recommended.
Friendly and helpful staff. Landford were very flexible with our templating date which we had to change a couple of times due to delays in our kitchen build. Most importantly, our bespoke island worktop was no problem (simply not available from our kitchen supplier).
I have used Landford Stone for over 15 years - I can't fault them... they are a pleasure to deal with. Efficient and friendly, their attention to detail and value for money is second to none.
First class throughout
Third time we have used the company, and they continue to be precise, accurate and excellent to deal with. There’s no one better in the area for granite.... and there was a sale on for our last project too!
The finished product is fine, but only after our window fitter added some window trims. Unfortunately the quartz windowsills were made well short of the window. I think the templater knew we were having window trims fitted, but the Landford Stone fitters seemed to think the size of the gap was not really acceptable. The fitters arrived and I had them impression they thought this was going to be a quick job. When they realised it was not there was a lot of moaning about the fact they did not know the room was being plastered after the templating. It was obvious to the templater the room would be plastered subsequent to his visit and I even told him so. There was no need for the complaints from your fitters, they should have been informed. In addition one of the fitters asked to cook something in my microwave which I permitted. He put his hot plastic dish on the quartz worktop which made a mark. It took quite a lot of polishing by myself to remove the mark. Surely he should have known better? A very disappointing experience.
Good morning Mrs Bradbeer.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review following your recent purchase.

As a business we are grateful for any feedback received, both positive and constructive, and will always endeavor to use it to improve our performance wherever possible.

We have taken your concerns on-board and we completely understand the points raised, so based on this we've conducted an internal investigation into the matter, speaking to all involved.

It's completely unacceptable and on be-half of all the management at Landford Stone we would like to apologies for the employees actions whilst on site.

As customer service is at the front of everything we do, and as a valued customer to Landford Stone we can assure you that we've dealt with the employees involved and they will not be doing anything like this again.

From all of us at Landford Stone we wish you many happy years with your new stone worktops. If you ever need anything else please do come back to us.

Many thanks

Landford Stone Management Team (Ryan).
We spent a very long time searching for the ideal granite worktop to replace our old laminate. Langford were very patient with our questions and ultimately we were able to select the actual pieces of stone and agree the way it was to be cut. Templating was quick and easy (although other contractors had to remove the existing fittings and worktop temporarily). Exactly one week later the installation was done and we are delighted with the outcome. A pleasurable and stress free process from start to finish with the very friendly and professional staff at Landford.
The people at Landford Stone could not have been more friendly and responsive. and the work quality was first class.
Landford Stone is rated 4.91 based on 95 reviews