Landford Stone Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Landford Stone

Tell us how Landford Stone made you happy

"Excellent communication through out process right from visiting premisies to having stone fitted. From choosing granite ,to templating, and fitting. The fitters on the day carried out excellent 5 star fitment. If ever need work tops again would with out doubt choose Landford Stone again. Would highly recommend them to source and fit any type of stone, five stars."
"The Landford installation team, consisting of 7 operatives, arrived on time and carried out the works in very professional manor, leaving the site clean and tidy in a "ready to go" condition. All operatives were friendly and polite and carried out their individual tasks in an extremely effective way"
"Excellent personal service with great attention to detail. This is the third time I have had worktops from Landford Stone and I am totally happy with them."
"For private customers planning our new kitchen with rough plans on squared paper, Landford Stone provided a first class service from the pre-sales visit to look at the stone, right through to the fitting. They made the whole process stress free, even allowing a pause while husband recovered from unexpected heart surgery. The kitchen work surface is absolutely amazing. The flow of the pattern across the horizontal continues over the perfect right angled edge into the drop of the panel. It is very beautiful and is a credit to the artistic appreciation of the pattern by the cutter and his skill. We must credit the fitter as well, who advised us very wisely and was so accurate in the templating and finally, the very hard working and careful fitters who ensured a perfect finish. Brilliant."
"very pleased with your staff from our initial order to collection and your guys loading the granite onto our van for transit to France.Excellent product and service. Thank you very much."
"We spent a lot of time researching before choosing a Teltos quartz worktop from Landford Stone, even visiting Cosentino, the Silestone UK headquarters to compare quality. The uniformity of pattern of quartz was the main reason for our choice over granite, and we selected Anchor Grey as we didn't want a sparkly finish. We now have a number of pieces of glitter and white flecks in an otherwise totally grey surface on the island piece of our worktop which Landford have advised cannot be removed, apparently they are from dust in the factory during manufacture. There were none of these irregularities in the sample in the Landford stone showroom or in the other pieces of our worktop. We are now left very disappointed in our once in a lifetime purchase and although we love the colouring, the Teltos product is not the same quality as Silestone, although it is of a similar price. Update...... Thank you for replying to my concerns, although you have chosen to remain nameless. Many of your staff were brilliant, we cannot fault Andy the templater, the team of Fitters, Nick who assessed the flaws or Joanne who replied promptly to my emails, however they are all let down by your Sales staff. I am very surprised at your suggestion to visit, we are obviously valued customers as we DID visit your showroom on two occasions but presumably not remembered! We met Ryan on our first visit who showed us some samples, and on our 2nd visit the lady appeared so eager to take our order and get us back out of the door we never even knew her name. The revelation we could have chosen our slab actually makes matters worse, we were not invited to view whole slabs on either of our visits, we were never even told this was an option. We would have seen this as a fantastic opportunity to feel connected to our purchase and I am certain we would not be in the position we are now, as we would never have chosen the piece we have ended up with for our island. I can categorically say we made our purchase despite your Customer Service certainly not because of it. I understand the flecks are only 2mm but when two of these are in close proximity, and unfortunately right in front of a place setting on the breakfast bar, it really stands out. I also do not understand why we have flecks of glitter on one piece but not on the other two. As Nick agreed, once you notice these blemishes your eyes immediately go to the them. My heart sinks each time I enter my kitchen. What was supposed to be the crowning glory of my new kitchen has turned into something that reduces me to tears, I just keep thinking of all the money we have spent only to be so disappointed - we are certainly not enjoying our purchase. We were recommended by friends to use Landford Stone - we will definitely not be passing on that recommendation to others."
Good morning Mrs Thurston.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review following your recent purchase.

Whilst I am pleased to note that your feedback was not regarding the Landford Stone staff and the quality of our actual work, I am very sorry that other aspects of your purchase were not as you would have hoped, such as the quality of the manufactured stone from Teltos.

All 100x100mm samples handed out are subject to variations in colour, pattern and texture but indicative of the type.

We also highly recommend that a visit to Landford Stone is made to view the full size slabs before placing an order.

Landford Stone acted on your points raised and sent out one of our highly skilled stone masons to carry out a full inspection. The inspection found that the marks within the Teltos material were less than 3mm in diameter, which is not classified as a defect under Teltos T&C's, which is similar to other quartz manufactures.

As a business we are grateful for any feedback received, both positive and constructive, and will always endeavor to use it to improve our performance wherever possible.

Thank you once again for your comments, I do hope that despite the matters raised, there were other elements of your purchase you were able to enjoy.

Landford Managment Team.
"Great service, kept up to date with plans"
"Excellent from start to finish - Ryan and Becky were great in giving advice for us to make the decision and getting the taps and sinks at the same time saved time and money. The fitters were good and we are really pleased with the overall look - this is the second time we have used and will use again"
"Landford Stone were so helpful from the beginning, when we were choosing our worktop material, all the way through to the installation. They even managed to book us in a few days earlier and in the first slot of the day which was great as it meant we had our kitchen completely finished ready for our daughters biethday. Thank you so much!"
"We are delighted with our Teltos Carrara Onyx Quartz worktops, upstands and window cill. The end result is fantastic, the fitment is perfect and the finish of the material is stunning. The whole process was very easy, with the ability to view and choose the slabs we wanted, we were guided through the buying process and helped choose draining grooves, recesses, a sink and the designers came up with some great design ideas. Landford Stone were really great to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them in the future. Many thanks."
"look forward to using you again thanks Molly"
"This is 3rd time we have used your services.just as happy again, and will always recommend. Thank you"
"Excellent company, excellent customer service, excellent product. Thank you Molly and Landford Stone, the granite worktops look stunning - we are just thrilled!"
"We thought the quality of the granite surfaces was very good and the service from beginning to end was very professional the lads that fitted our tops were lovely and did a very good job we would use this company again and would recommend them highly"
"Very pleased with our new worktops, they are beautiful. Landford stone were great, on time, no problems, good job done. Very professional. Would highly recommend and use them again. Many thanks for making my kitchen look so good!"
"Brilliant service, efficient friendly staff, fantastic product"
"nice to be able to walk through the yard, inspect and feel all the giant slabs that are there. Straightforward to deal with: guy who came to measure up had all the technology, ( so not a piece of cardboard and scissors then) you can never quite believe it is going to happen but it does and miraculously all fits. Looks great."
"Fantastic service! It could all have been so different however when one of our reserved slabs was accidentally sold to someone else. We were contacted to be told of the news with a number of potential solutions already considered and offered. In the end Landford were able to source another slab that met our requirements. The templating and fitting team, and especially Shaun were, helpful, flexible and did a fantastic job. Happily recommended and highly commended. Steve"
"I am extremely thankful and very impressed with the service I received from Landford Stone, they went the extra mile to help me with my granite worktop. Their customer service and the quality of there work is exceptional. I highly recommended them."
"Landford Stone are the best! They have just fitted the most beautiful floor. The whole process from ordering to delivery and fitting was efficient and they did everything on time. The fitters were professional and friendly, and did a great job. I will definitely be going back to Landford Stone for future projects."
Landford Stone is rated 4.90 based on 68 reviews