Landford Stone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Landford Stone

Tell us how Landford Stone made you happy

"We were made to feel very welcome on site with friendly and helpful staff. We were helped but not at all pressured to choose the granite we required for our kitchen worktops. The workforce helped us to choose different parts of the slab for the different surface. The actual fitting was prompt, efficient and extremely professional at all times."
"excellent service, so professional and extremely helpful whilst i was trying to choose my granite....without the support and help from Landford staff i would definitely have ended up not very happy with my new kitchen ! What more can I say other than A BIG THANK YOU !!!!!!!"
"Very efficient service and great looking result"
"Very helpful and informative staff. The men who came to fit the granite top were very expert and did a very professional job"
"I only had a small repair to my granite window ledge but the service I received was excellent throughout. Thank you"
"Very personable, helpful. Very smart clean and tidy workmen. Lovely girls at the showroom, v helpful. Good showroom. No problem to come out when I had forgotten something. Beautiful workmanship. Many thanks. Will recommend your company."
"Excellent workmanship, stuck to quotes, kept me informed and generally very helpful- I’ve no hesitation recommending Landford Stone."
"From start to finish Landford Stone have been so helpful. From meeting Molly in the showroom to the installation we are very pleased with the end product."
"Great service and very pleased with the overall effect. I would definitely use again for our next kitchen."
"We had Landford Stone do our kitchen worktops and we are very happy with the end result. They look fantastic and are one of a kind. We found the stone (Cabernet Brown) online via their website and it was only stocked in Italy. They arranged a visit for us to the wholesaler for us to view it and then arranged the delivery to the UK. We went to visit them to discuss the templating and everyone was so helpful. The whole team Ryan, Johnny, Jo and the Management team were just fantastic. And top marks too Johnny for doing an amazing job cutting a stone he had never worked before. I would highly recommend Landford Stone. Sharon and Jim Kent"
"We visited on a reccomendation and were not disappointed . Very helpful and gave good advice on choosing a stone for a hearth . Straightforward ordering , payment and collection ."
"Great service. Efficient, friendly and on time. They found a match to our ten year old granite with ease and added an upstand to our kitchen worktop. Looks great. Really happy with the whole process."
"Total pleasure to do business with Landford Stone. Even though my order was a small one I was treated with professionalism and kindness throughout. They even went the extra mile for me,which I really appreciated.I would definitely recommend these guys, and have done on social media already!"
"Very friendly and helpful staff Fantastic job done"
"Very first fireplace purchase ever. Very, very helpful, friendly and local which is great. Fantastic welcome and very informative service. Chose an off-cut piece which was a cheaper way of purchasing. Asked for as many pattern swirls in the granite as possible when cut and they certainly delivered on that score! The granite looks beautiful, truly stunning. An all round excellent service. Would heartily recommend"
"From our first visit through to installation, our experience was perfect. Our new worktop is outstanding. You were recommended to us - I will have zero hesitation recommending you further. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service from standard enquiry to completion Can not fault your professionalism or workmanship. Would not hesitate in recommending you to any one."
"Dear Landford Stone We just wanted to say thank you for our beautiful worktops. They look even better than we'd hoped and set-off tje kitchen wonderfully. The customer service we received from start to finish was also second to none...from the help we received when choosing the worktops to the templaters and fitters at the end of the process. We will not hesitate in recommending Landford Stone to anyone looking for quality solid stone worktops. Many thanks Vanessa and Jason Beech"
"beautiful granite worktops efficiently installed"
"Landford Stone fitted granite worktops in my newly fitted kitchen. They have done a really superb job and I’m thrilled with it. The attention to detail by all was second to none and the guys who fitted it all on the hottest day of the year were so helpful and patient it was fantastic. Thank you to all."
Landford Stone is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews