Landford Stone Reviews

Read Landford Stone Reviews

sales@landfordstone.co.uk

Giles LaneLandford

Tell us how Landford Stone made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Professional service and product, start to finish. Spent lots of time with us at their offices helping us to choose the right material, and then answered questions remotely very quickly. Installation was excellent, and they came back promptly to touch a couple of bits up we'd both missed on the day, all now looks perfect.
Landford Stone have provided us with a beautiful Quartz worktop. We are extremely happy with their friendly and professional service throughout. We visited the showroom on a couple of occasions to select our stone and were always met with great customer service even though we had a very difficult time choosing from the huge selection. Landford even quoted us on several materials and configurations. The turn around time from measure was only 7 days and we got exactly what we ordered. It was a perfect fit with a beautiful finish. Can only recommend Landford Stone highly.
Just wanted to say how happy I have been with the customer service & the quality of the worktop I have received.

The service was fantastic, and had such a small wait from the time the worktops were measured till the time they were fitted which was great.

They were fitted perfectly & the quartz looks beautiful, we are so pleased with them.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for good service & high quality worktops for their kitchen.
My involvement with Landford Stone involved 3 Orders of granite; a very large Island (a 6 person lift!); a 5.6m kitchen worktop and a 2.4m utility room worktop; both worktops had upstands and 1.7m window sills. I am overall, extremely pleased with the worktops etc. and the only minor observation is that the caulking / sealing around the utility granite is better than that in the kitchen, not that the kitchen is bad, it just could be slightly better. Overall I would strongly recommend Landford Stone.
From the removal of the work tops ,the templating to the fitting of the new ones , very reliable and professional, thank you !
Excellent product and superb service from all the staff I had contact with.
Easy, quick, accurate, from the start. Friendly people. Excellent stock of worktop stone.
Efficient fitters. A superb job all round.
Excellent service from the initial enquiry to the expert fitting!

Thank you.
Delivery and quality of work was first rate. My only criticism is that this is not a one shop service; they will turn up with the tops and fit them, but all the prep work has to be done beforehand. This includes removing the surfaces that are to be replaced, and doing all the plumbing prep like removing taps. You also have to reinstate the plumbing after the work has been completed. This would be a far better service if Landford Stone would provide all of the tradesmen required to complete the work, from start to finish.
Good afternoon.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review following your recent purchase, Its very nice to hear that you're happy with the product and quality of our workmanship.

As a business we are grateful for any feedback received, both positive and constructive, and will always endeavor to use it to improve our performance wherever possible.

We have taken your concerns on-board and we completely understand the points raised.

Although our fitters are highly skilled stone masons, they are not trained/qualified plumbers or electrification's so not authorized by management to carry out such work.

On request and depending on schedules, Landford Stone can provide a removal service of existing stone worktops, this does not include wood or laminate as our fitters are not trained/qualified carpenters.

When looking for a one shop stop service, we would recommend all customers look for a local Kitchen company who work along side Landford Stone. They will design, build and project manage the whole lot. (this comes at an extra cost).

from all of us at Landford Stone, we wish you many happy years with your new kitchen.

Many thanks
Ryan Jackson
I am delighted with my granite worktop and the fitting of, and would have no hesitation in recommending your company to others.
Excellent selection of materials, extremely helpful staff, and very efficient surveying and fitting services. Installation quick, clean and painles.

Thank you very much.
From start to finish the service received was excellent. After choosing the slabs and post templating we were invited to choose the cuts for our various surfaces. Additional personnel arrived to assist with the offloading process. The fitters were meticulous in ensuring virtual seam free joints. Well pleased with end results. Everyone todate has complimented us on our granite finishes. We have no hesitation in recommending Landford Stone to others and will be visiting again for future projects.
This is the second time we've used Landford Stone for our kitchen worktops. The process has been a pleasure from start to finish. We're delighted with our new Kitchen, thank you to all of the team at Landford Stone!
We are so pleased to have been invited to an open day at Landford Stone. We could immediately see how professional this company was and to experience their investment in the latest Computer controlled machinery. Their stock of stone and samples made our selection decision very simple.

The laser templating service was really amazing and this was our opportunity to discuss the perfection we were seeking. Really impressive.

On the day of installation 3 vans arrived with 6 installation professionals. In minutes the smaller worktops were in. Then for the breakfast bar. I thought that this would require 3 joins. But no, this arrived in one piece. All six lifted this with ease. It looks brilliant.

But it is the attention to detail which impressed us most. The underside of the breakfast bar is polished and overhangs and radius dimensions are perfectly aligned to the cabinets.

Thanks to all for making our new kitchen better than we could have imagined it to be. Michael and Maggie Grain Poole Dorset.
Friendly team. Quick and efficient service. Very pleased with our new worktops.
Very pleased with the customer service , the installation , and the end product!
Professional, reliable, friendly, clean and tidy, highly recommend.
Thank you Landford Stone & all the team.
If there was a sixth star for excellence, I would have chosen that!! I had my kitchen worktops made and fitted by Landford Stone about nine years ago. Because of a water leak in my property recently, my kitchen units had to be replaced. Landford Stone removed the worktops, stored them for me and refitted them once the replacement kitchen units were in situ. No one would think they had been removed. Chris and his team did an excellent, extremely professional job both removing and refitting Them with no damage to the worktops or units. Their dedication to the precision needed to achieve this level of workmanship was exceptional. I cannot thank the staff at Landlord Stone for managing to complete the work so successfully when even the loss adjusters felt was challenging as my kitchen worktops are not just ‘straight runs’ but includes a particularly difficult curved edge leading onto a circular table top shaped piece of worktop abutted to an end kitchen unit. I highly recommend this company based on my experiences and would have no hesitation on using them again.
I cannot praise Landford Stone enough from choosing to fitting . Great service and a fantastic result much admired by everyone who has visited.
We had a very positive experience with Landford Stone from start to finish and everyone was always only too happy to help. On the day of installation everyone did a wonderful job and the products look fab!
Landford Stone is rated 4.91 based on 108 reviews