kinex Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend kinex
1 New Reviews Written
10AM
10AM

Tell us how kinex made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"If I could this would be a -5 Star review. Lied to about this being a service for business and it would bypass domestic users and i'd notice a big difference. That was the only thing they said that is right it is much worse . Some days it would be quicker sending a letter than an email the wifi is slow or non existent at times. Wrote a review on Trustpilot and it was taken down because they claimed it was defamatory. I told the truth this company doesn't like that. AVOID AT ALL COST."
Are you kinex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I’ve had an horrendous experience with Kinex!! My internet never works ever!!! My monthly bill should be capped at £51.00 for a package to include internet and unlimited calls. I’ve always paid over!!! But my business is mostly run from my mobile phone so I don’t make many calls hardly ever. My phone line is for incoming calls for bookings. So why are my monthly bills always over?? But trying to complain to this company is a complete waste of breath!! I’ve complained no end and it gets me no where!!! I get calls from Kinex daily both at my business and personal mobile that are just harassment!!! With no intention of trying to help solve my problems. I’ve since learned that I’m alone and my story is one of a many!! I left a negative review to warn people of my horrible experiences with trust pilot to learn that they are paid by these bad companies including Kinex to delete them!!! It seems every company that has any connection to Kinex are corrupt. They all need to be investigated and brought to justice!!! My advice stay well away from this company at all costs!!!!"
"Since opening my account Feb 2019 I have had nothing but bill issues - no matters raised ever resolved - constant calls asking for payment when no correct up to date bill has been rcvd - bills online have no breakdown no access to units used no way of checking - they are incapbale of producing a correct current bill after a meter read and expect customers to wait until the following month for a correct bill which of course by then is out of date an again behind - the call centres fail to answer any billing questions and say they have no access to the bill I would warn people to stay away from Kinex/Versater"
"We had their rep call this morning and he was woefully unprepared, he was over friendly which is a bad sign and the company from the outset showed all the signs that cause concern for me. I'm a great believer if the offer is too good to believe something is wrong and looking at the reviews on this site I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole! Thank you to all for confirming my fears."
"Lied when setting up contract and are chasing for payment for disconnection fees after I had to give up my office. Was told when I signed up that if I ceased trading or had to move office, even if I was trading from a different office with a different provider, there would be no fees to pay. All lies apparently. Well will happily see them in court now. Also will counter claim for harassment and stress and will be demanding compensation."
"What a dreadful rip off company, feel sorry for the staff who don't know if they coming or going, such bad service, ran rings around them. I would call the company diskinex it is not worth one star. Don't go with them they grab money and you don't get a service keeps dropping off."
"Terrible company, full of lies and only after one thing £££. I worked for this company as a sales rep, from start to finish all I heard were lies. They filled my head with lies about what I would be doing each day. Then send me driving miles in my own car with no fuel allowance (50 miles on one occasion) for me to get there and there wasn’t an appointment booked. This happened on a daily basis. They Make you say anything to make a sale. They lie to customers about installation fees, they will tell you there isn’t any. But...... just another lie. I then decided to part ways with Kinex, so they decided not to pay me. They have since been ignoring my emails. Please steer clear of this company, wether it be using their services or working for them"
"Such a rubbish company and customer service, wouldn't recommend them to my enemy."
"Bloody awful in all aspects. Customer service shoddy. Misinformation, reps do not know all the facts. You send an email to head of customer services and no reply. I call and am told she doesn’t speak to customers, WHAT! I’m stuck on a 3 year contract. Better to pay more and receive good service."
"Absolutely dreadful company to deal with. Avoid at all costs. My husband was told that if he retired and closed his business he could end the contract without any penalties. They have now sent him a £272.51 termination fee and are denying what they said and say it is in the small print. This is outragious. They have also asked for proof from his accountant which has now cost us accountant fees."
"Dreadful pressure sales tactics - avoid this company at all costs"
"Do not go with this Company 10 years in Business never seen anything like it scamming people to join them costing me so much money and stress"
"Avoid this company at all costs. They are most untrustworthy con-artists I have ever had the misfortune to deal with during my 17 years in business. The contract they provide does customers no favours at all. They are on a 30-day contract with Talk-Talk themselves, but happily con their customers into years worth of contract and refuse to provide the smallest about consideration."
"The worst company I've ever dealt with. They sent me some invoices to pay after changing the company for a much better one. After paying the one which I had to pay, I sent another with an ever greater sum. In the end, they sent intimidation that someone will come to my company and confiscate things on the account that I should NOT pay. Unfortunately, I paid not to have problems, even though I SHOULD NOT. I advise against this company to anyone who thinks to sign a contract with this company for anything. There are much better companies and HONEST as opposed to this. They should not even get one star"
"DO NOT GO WITH THIS PROVIDER, SCAM COMPANY, PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST."
"Serious and honest advice... do not sign up with these cowboys. If you have the intention to sign up because they are cheap, then be ready to get cheap service too. We have been bombarded with massive electric bill.. £300 each month for using 2 computers and basic light. Have provided all latest meter reads that should bring the bills to £30 per month and now not willing to fix meter reads. If you have spare time to deal with unwanted hassle, sign up today."
"Avoid this dreadful company at all costs. While moving house they have lost my long standing business phone number, left the phone in service and ringing for 4 weeks after moving. They couldn't provide the service in the new house causing me to have to cancel my contract early. They then charged over £600 cancellation fees and blocked my number so the new provider couldn't take it over, even though they had transferred the number from BT in the first place. Shocking service and business practices. They have caused untold damage to my business and huge distress to me. Don't touch with a barge pole."
"Would not recommend this company.. pay your bill on time every month for 18 months then they send a massive bill £ 1,700 claiming they undercharged you for electric for 18 months then cut of our broadband land line and mobile till the debt is payed ,the alleged undercharged bill was for electric but that remained on. Then on phoning to ask about a payment plan they wouldn’t except my offer demanding we pay a £500 upfront and the remainder to be paid of within 6 months waited on at least 6 callbacks and haven’t spoken to customer service yet.. but there quick to call demanding money won’t be renewing with them when contract expires shower of incompetent muppets.."
"Apparently incapable of providing written responses/acknowledgments to a letter of complaint, despite multiple requests for a reply. Yet they seem very capable of provide written requests for monies they believe are due, when you leave them, for charges that are not contained in the Terms and Conditions when you sign up. I am hopeful that this review may actually prompt a reply to my letter...but I will not be holding my breath! Do yourself a favour and have nothing to do with this firm unless you enjoy the feeling of being misled, spending time speaking to numerous people in a call centre who call demanding money (but apparently seem to have no access to customer records) and relish the prospect of having to use the Telecommunications Ombudsman to get any hope of a response to letters."
"Kinex is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! Their customer service is terrible. Their communication is appalling as they don't get back to you and ignore you as they don't want to resolve a complaint. I had no internet for 2 weeks at my business due to them!! If I could give them zero stars I would!! They also lied in regards to the contract so I've been conned into a contract with them!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH KINEX....IT IS THE WORST BUSINESS EVER!!!"
kinex is rated 1.10 based on 77 reviews