kinex Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does kinex deliver?

How can I contact kinex?

Tell us how kinex made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Very similar to those other customers experience.I have an elderly parent who is having issues. They are charging him £17.99 a month for his name in the phone book.Anybody else being charged for that ?Also had threats of court action if attempted to go else where."
Are you kinex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Kinex - disgraceful company that is trying to extort potential customers. It is a scam company in my experience."
"Awful company! This company is a con"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID!!"
"AVOID!!! Thought Openreach was coming yet opened my door to these conmen. Usual hard sales where they won’t leave until you sign (I didn’t) and they want you to trust that if you find a better deal, they’ll shred the contract, which is 3 years by the way. The rep didn’t know all of the prices that she was quoting, got the cancellation charges wrong as she said 30% of balance needs paying plus £50.00 however when I read the small print, it was actually 50% to be paid back. They cooling off period where they will shred the contract is worded in such a manner that the purchaser wouldn’t be able fight an injustice. You “may cancel without charge before you service start date”. What’s to say I don’t get that date as soon as the rep leaves, thus me entering the contract and liable for 50% cancellation costs? They also offer water, gas and electricity and claim to be the cheapest in the uk however you can’t get a quote until you sign up to broadband. Hmm? My advice is go with your instincts, GO!"
"Absolutely disgraceful company Stay away"
"Worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Conned from beginning to end. Poor service, poor equipment, lies by the rep and credit control. Massive charges to leave contract. Aggressive sales rep. This company should be shut down."
"Changed from BT at work because of price. Kinex is awful. Daily drop outs,unable to connect to the internet. Reboot on a daily basis rarely helps. Support staff very friendly but unable to help at all. If we had a £1 for every time they said it was sorted we could afford BT again."
"I don't want to even give a 1 star! AWFUL Company. sales person came to my shop back in Nov 18 and i signed as they offered a good deal, (what i thought anyway!!) but my current suppliers came back with a better deal and so forth a few times, all this was cancelled and didn't go through with it as i was within the 14 days cancel policy. End of story i thought!!! February 19 they tried to again by going straight to my supplier saying that i was going with them, but my provider thank god called me to ask if i had authorized this which i hadn't. XLN put a bar on for 90 days then to stop them doing this again, but low and behold i have apparently signed/authorized a transfer and last week had a monthly invoice of £31.70 because i have gone live on 1st March!!!! I have done no such thing! On hold at the moment (24 mins so far to get through to them) Already spoke to someone last Thursday regarding it and still waiting for her to ring me back as they did not believe me and insisted i'm a customer of theirs and i will have to pay a cancellation fee to get out of it. She had to go back and listen to phone calls we are suppose to have had. Last time i spoke to someone in Kinex was November/Dec 18. I am fuming!!! Any advice would be appreciated as i have a feeling this ain't going to be easy!"
"This is the WORST company I have ever experienced in my entire life. Do NOT use them if you're ever thinking of switching internet provider. They promise you everything up front when the guy comes to your house to sell their internet services and then it doesn't work and they tell you you can't cancel. Absolutely useless."
"This rabble keep calling me and spinning me the same line that there is a rep in my area and asking to book an appointment. I've told them to literally take me off their list numerous times (As is my right under data protection I believe) and they still haven't done so. I had to keep the chap on the phone and demand he did it there and then to get it done."
"Absolute joke of a company, they will lie and fleece you if you allow them."
"Awful company. Was told there would be no termination fee but now receiving bills for terminating and each one is different. Plus calling me several times a day. AVOID"
"If there was a no star option I would have used that! These people are an absolute disgrace! They had my contact details and correct banking details on 10th January (as they have confirmed in writing) Since then it has been a litany of false claims that I have refused to allow the Direct Debit payments to go through. I've told them to take the first payment (which they screwed up) at the same time as the second, which they eventually agreed during a protracted telephone conversation. Since then I've had more letters and calls threatening to cut off my service if I don't pay immediately. The broadband keeps cutting out requiring the router to be rebooted, not at all useful while trying to work (I supposedly have a business account) Marks out of 10? Absolutely zero on all counts!!!"
"This company is a disgrace, they train there sales person to miss sell and they lie about everything just for you sign the contract.......it is disgusting how they run their business to get the sales by miss-selling having to lie......it just goes to show they not as good as they think they are.......I seriously wish I hadn't gone with this company........well I have told all the business that I know about them.....made them aware of it all ........there was one who was going to go with them I then informed them what had happen to me how the lie and told them to read the reviews..... they soon changed their mind.....i was glad that I saved someone else from getting into a contract with them .......so PLEASE PLEASE be CAREFUL READ the Reviews dont believe them just stay away from this company they are appalling"
"terrible service"
"What a shower! Doesn't the CEO ever read the reviews of his own business? I have just had a bill for over £200 for a repair which was clearly on the Openreach side of the main socket. I have complained by phone and on the comments section of their website, and never received a reply. My next correspondence will be with Trading Standards."
"worst worst worst company that I had ever encounter with"
"Rude , they phone you say a rep is in your area so you agree come in and show me the deal , which he did when we wouldn't give dd details he got pissy wouldn't have this service ever again ."
"Initially told on the phone some spiel about Openreach, so though it was openreach I was going to be dealing with. When the rep was going through my present costs, he asked was I prepared to sign on that day before he would tell me his prices. I said under no circumstances would I agree and sign up for anything before checking out prices, contracts etc. He called "the office" to say I had not been told I would be signing on the day. They said I had been told!! Was not impressed with their sales pitch, the lies etc and only checked the reviews when he had left. Glad I did. Will never be using this company. Apparently they dont like to give their prices out unless you agree to sign up on the day....terrible sales."
kinex is rated 1.00 based on 51 reviews