kinex Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does kinex deliver?

How can I contact kinex?

Tell us how kinex made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Absolute joke of a company, they will lie and fleece you if you allow them."
Are you kinex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful company. Was told there would be no termination fee but now receiving bills for terminating and each one is different. Plus calling me several times a day. AVOID"
"If there was a no star option I would have used that! These people are an absolute disgrace! They had my contact details and correct banking details on 10th January (as they have confirmed in writing) Since then it has been a litany of false claims that I have refused to allow the Direct Debit payments to go through. I've told them to take the first payment (which they screwed up) at the same time as the second, which they eventually agreed during a protracted telephone conversation. Since then I've had more letters and calls threatening to cut off my service if I don't pay immediately. The broadband keeps cutting out requiring the router to be rebooted, not at all useful while trying to work (I supposedly have a business account) Marks out of 10? Absolutely zero on all counts!!!"
"This company is a disgrace, they train there sales person to miss sell and they lie about everything just for you sign the contract.......it is disgusting how they run their business to get the sales by miss-selling having to lie......it just goes to show they not as good as they think they are.......I seriously wish I hadn't gone with this company........well I have told all the business that I know about them.....made them aware of it all ........there was one who was going to go with them I then informed them what had happen to me how the lie and told them to read the reviews..... they soon changed their mind.....i was glad that I saved someone else from getting into a contract with them .......so PLEASE PLEASE be CAREFUL READ the Reviews dont believe them just stay away from this company they are appalling"
"terrible service"
"What a shower! Doesn't the CEO ever read the reviews of his own business? I have just had a bill for over £200 for a repair which was clearly on the Openreach side of the main socket. I have complained by phone and on the comments section of their website, and never received a reply. My next correspondence will be with Trading Standards."
"worst worst worst company that I had ever encounter with"
"Rude , they phone you say a rep is in your area so you agree come in and show me the deal , which he did when we wouldn't give dd details he got pissy wouldn't have this service ever again ."
"Initially told on the phone some spiel about Openreach, so though it was openreach I was going to be dealing with. When the rep was going through my present costs, he asked was I prepared to sign on that day before he would tell me his prices. I said under no circumstances would I agree and sign up for anything before checking out prices, contracts etc. He called "the office" to say I had not been told I would be signing on the day. They said I had been told!! Was not impressed with their sales pitch, the lies etc and only checked the reviews when he had left. Glad I did. Will never be using this company. Apparently they dont like to give their prices out unless you agree to sign up on the day....terrible sales."
"If I could have given minus stars then I would have. Avoid this company at all costs. They lie constantly, don’t return calls, say there is nobody to deal with problems, the list goes on. This is going to cost hundreds to get out of and we’ve only been with them two months! Awful internet and phone line to boot! I cannot stress just how awful this company is!"
"Disgusting company everybody should take to social media and get this company closed down"
"If you can run your business without internet while still paying for it, then go ahead with Kinex.. If you have plenty of time to waist on the phone while being redirected from one department to another but no solution at the end- then Kinex is just right for you!"
"Avoid at all costs i was lied to and stiched up. Sales team lied when they assured me i would get full refund of termination fees, up to £500 per account. i opened two acounts, First one my works office, Second one on my home. i informed kinex of my quoted termination fees before i signed up, once again assured a refund in full would be made. After i signed, and paid the termination fees kinex got out of paying by rolling two accounts into one so costing me termination fees on one account. Too late now, so i am hundreds of pounds lighter for changing my telephone account"
"Please anybody tell me how to sue them. How what they do can exist? They just robbing people everyday and no one can stop them. Help. Lets all get together and stop them please"
"terrible company, hours of wastes time on the phone, they ignore your complaints and send out faulty routers and wrong authentication numbers to you. 3 year business contract for rip off prices, avoid and dont use them. worst company ever"
"HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS OUTFIT!!! I was talked into a broadband supply , which I didn't want, on a cold call, , only agreeing after 20 minutes on the phone to get rid. I expected to then be able to cancel out when I was contacted about changing over from my current ISP, but nobody made any contact with me, my existing ISP service continued, there was no changeover. I had no form of contact from anybody, until they started billing me! It has now cost me £600 to cancel a service that I didn't want, and wasn't even receiving"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID I became a kinex customer when the company I was with was bought over by them . I don’t have a business I am a single parent with a home account. While the staff are pleasant to speak to on the phone (unfortunately the only positive I can offer ) they have no idea from one department to another what the other is doing , I moved house i had no choice to take kinex with me as in contract and they told me I’d be charged over £200 for braking my contract - my biggest mistake was not doing that because after over one month without WiFi ,many many phone calls, buying data for my phone and charges of over £150 just to sort out a house move i would approximate the cost at over £300 , you will never get to speak to a manager even if you beg them ! As a single parent the cost has left me devastated not to mention the stress of it all , and to top it all off the WiFi doesn’t even work half the time !!! Go anywhere else other then kinex for your broadnband services it’ll be the best decision you will make , Hope this helps"
"Everything went wrong. The worst thing I ever did was to sign up with this band of rogues. Useless performance. I was lucky to get 1Mbps much of the time. Have switched to Plusnet and consistently get 75Mbps on all equipment in the home/office now. To make matters worse having paid a £113 cancellation fee in September they now (in December) want a further £225 saying that the first payment was just for the phone, not the Broadband. 3rd of Jan 19 and I now have THREATS of CCP proceedings and have still never received a paper or e-mail bill! Utterly shambolic. AVOID."
"Had an out of the blue phone call from them saying they could definitely save me money on my phone line and broadband and made an appointment to come on 30th November. Received a call about 1 hour before due to say he had broken down and made another appointment for 5th December. This was confirmed by telephone on 4th December. Didn't turn up and after 3/4 hour I phoned and was told he had broken down. Either that's the greatest excuse ever used or they need better vehicles. I told them not to bother as, if they couldn't keep appointments or communicate better how could I trust them with my busines"
"Worst company I have ever used for anything. Two weeks in and I still have no landline. Moving to Kinex is the most stupid thing I ever did. Avoid having anything to do with these people."
kinex is rated 1.00 based on 40 reviews