kinex Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend kinex
02AM
2AM

Tell us how kinex made you happy

Telephone
"Had an out of the blue phone call from them saying they could definitely save me money on my phone line and broadband and made an appointment to come on 30th November. Received a call about 1 hour before due to say he had broken down and made another appointment for 5th December. This was confirmed by telephone on 4th December. Didn't turn up and after 3/4 hour I phoned and was told he had broken down. Either that's the greatest excuse ever used or they need better vehicles. I told them not to bother as, if they couldn't keep appointments or communicate better how could I trust them with my busines"
Are you kinex? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback kinex receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst company I have ever used for anything. Two weeks in and I still have no landline. Moving to Kinex is the most stupid thing I ever did. Avoid having anything to do with these people."
"I signed up because I was promised my bill would be £31 a month all in for b/band, line rental and calls. For three years I paid £58 to £60 a month! Could not get out of the contract and was threatened with fines and court if I tried! Contract has just excpired (thank God!!) but as a final sting they charge you £60 for the router unless it returned in working order with all leads and the box!!! Stay away or join and regret at leasure!!!"
"PLEASE DO NOT USE SHOCKING COMPANY THAT LIE honestly if there was a minus stars I'd be using it"
"We have been having broadband issues on and off since taking out the contract. This last 2 weeks we have had on/off internet connection (mostly off). They do not answer the phone or reply to my letters / emails. They are beyond pathetic and I would strongly advise people to avoid this business a all costs."
"OMG, we are having an absolute nightmare with this company. The transfer was awful and was not seamless in the slightest. Our broadband connection and now the phone line doesn't work. The fixes they suggested (buy a new router) also didn't work. My staff had to leave the office to work from home as we couldn't work without the internet. Total disaster. AVOID THESE SCAM ARTISTS AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Awful company - 6 months of non-stop hassle and stress. Dreadful wifi, very slow. Expensive mobiles. Over charged on the electric. Cost £100's to get out the contracts early. BEWARE THIS COMPANY"
"VERY UNHAPPY DONT USE ...LIES LIES LIES AsDon't use this company ...they feed you rubbish that'll it'll be swapped over without you noticing a thing .Ours took 2 weeks which they forgot to mention. And is standard ,a very important point .Apparently it's fibre optic high speed is better than sky and u need it for nowtv ...it's actually worse we get 5.59 Mbps now .That definitely isn't high speed it's classed as slow . Everyone could use it before these clowns took over, now the internet goes slower like it can't cope ....THEY WILL LIE TO GET A SALE AND JUST APOLOGIZE ONCE YOU FALL FOR IT .DONT LEAVE WHERE YOU ARE NOW . trust me I'm not a salesman . You could go as far as misselling or misrepresentation of what they actually can offer, which is against the law . The router they sent was something out of the betterware catalogue ...it's not strong enough at all .They'll say u can have fibre optic to make it better ...They can't offer you that !! Only virgin can .As you probably have the old BT lines at your house . And the story is ,there is special place somewhere where it's faster .If that's the case why is it now slower than sky now Plus they're trying to delete my review which is this one on trust pilot...cause it's defamatory? I'm only explaining the experience they've given ..it's not made up .."
"Very rude people. Claim to discuss a business appointment! Second call now."
"I have the misfortune of having two accounts with this terrible company. So many manpower hours are lost on the phone to this shambles of a supplier. We have to do everything 3 times before it gets done. I am off when my contract expires."
"hi Absolutely appauling company, with zero support and aweful hold music. so far been on hold for the second time over 90 minutes and still waiting lisa is lier don't buy from them plzzzzzzzzz 100% cowboys worst in uk"
"no support, very bad service. the office is on a main road in the capital and they tried to say 4 mb/s is a good speed. I got new provider, cancelled. still been charged, and refused to give a refund after i cancelled."
"Absolutely appauling company, with zero support and aweful hold music. so far been on hold for the second time over 90 minutes and still waiting. have factory reset the router and it seems the password is incorrect as printed on the units card, have tried everything without luck. should have guessed as they use talktalk for there services and i have moved 100's of clients away from talktalk due to their non existant support and lies."
"thieves -sending bills even business was closed down over a year ago"
"Terrible service. Internet rarely works. Can’t get anyone when you call. We went back to BT. This company lie out right to their customers. Don’t bother!"
"I volunteer as treasurer for a charitable organisation and have had a beyond terrible experience with this company. Initially the secretary and chairman of the organisation were contacted by a salesman from this company. Both said that he was very pushy and they struggled to get off the phone from him. The chairman told this salesman that he could not make decisions such as changing suppliers without discussing with the committee and that we would get back to them. Next, we received a welcome pack through the post which included tariffs we would pay with Kinex. I, as compared these with our current supplier and found that Kinex were more expensive so phoned back the salesman to check if there was a deal which made it more competitive. During this phonecall I realised what the others meant about this salesman, he talked non-stop for much longer than was required and spoke utter nonsense at some points. He also told me that we would get a 10% discount off the tariff sheet supplied and I just had to send back the direct debit form for the supply to be transferred over to them. Even with this 10% discount our current supplier was cheaper so I sent an email politely turning down their offer. We then had a few phone calls from the salesman hassling us to the point we started ignoring him. I eventually took a call from him where he said that the process had been started and I had to contact our current supplier to stop the supply moving over. This proved to be correct, but it was too late and the changeover was already happening. That's right, our water supply was changed over by and to a new suppler without us giving any permission to do so. Luckily I got this cancelled and changed back so we were only stuck with this terrible company for a few weeks. Though even these few weeks have been horrendous with threatening 'Payment Outstanding' letters arriving no time after the invoices. We do all the work for this organisation on a voluntary basis at nights and weekends and I am extremely annoyed that a lot of my time has been taken up dealing with this disgraceful company."
"We are taking Kinex to court as in 3 months from logging the fault they still cant fix it £750 cancellation fee. Every time you say you are going to leave they say oh we have not completed our trouble shooting. 3 MONTHS is long enough when trying to run a business...........see you in court Kinex"
"Do not touch with a barge pole. first warning sign sales person rings up and says hi ringing you back as you asked John (total lie) sales guy turns up to business, sales guys lie out of their teeth even said we could try the service for two weeks and could go back to our old provider, said we would get 80mbps when the line checker clearly states we would get 35mbps also said it was a three year contract as they needed to dig up the road to install fibre and said they would pay all of the early termination charges when in fact it is a maximum of £300, the business card the sales guy gave me had no name on another warning sign. The office in Milton Keynes are straight out of the wild west i.e. real cowboys the office in Manchester appears to be more professional and did seem concern with the seller practice, luckily cancelled contract before it went live , say cancelled as i have sent two emails and sent a signed for letter to the main office as they have refused to send a letter or email to say the service will not go live apparently they can not send emails form the office but said on the phone it has been cancelled which seems strange for a company that deals in communication have reported them to the Ombudsman Services mainly because they refuse to confirm it will not go live via an email or letter"
"Dear god. Ive now read other reviews. I have been waiting 22 days for them to get me live on broadband, having cut off my previous supplier. No broadband and no communication for 22 days theu should be put out of business not us..... god knows what I will get when i eventually get live..."
"Diabolical! Customer service is terrible (if you can get through) and prices work out much higher than they say. Never use them!"
kinex is rated 1.00 based on 22 reviews