kinex Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend kinex

How would you rate kinex?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about kinex in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not touch with a barge pole. first warning sign sales person rings up and says hi ringing you back as you asked John (total lie) sales guy turns up to business, sales guys lie out of their teeth even said we could try the service for two weeks and could go back to our old provider, said we would get 80mbps when the line checker clearly states we would get 35mbps also said it was a three year contract as they needed to dig up the road to install fibre and said they would pay all of the early termination charges when in fact it is a maximum of £300, the business card the sales guy gave me had no name on another warning sign. The office in Milton Keynes are straight out of the wild west i.e. real cowboys the office in Manchester appears to be more professional and did seem concern with the seller practice, luckily cancelled contract before it went live , say cancelled as i have sent two emails and sent a signed for letter to the main office as they have refused to send a letter or email to say the service will not go live apparently they can not send emails form the office but said on the phone it has been cancelled which seems strange for a company that deals in communication have reported them to the Ombudsman Services mainly because they refuse to confirm it will not go live via an email or letter"
"Dear god. Ive now read other reviews. I have been waiting 22 days for them to get me live on broadband, having cut off my previous supplier. No broadband and no communication for 22 days theu should be put out of business not us..... god knows what I will get when i eventually get live..."
Karl Nitsche
Verified Reviewer
"Diabolical! Customer service is terrible (if you can get through) and prices work out much higher than they say. Never use them!"
Duncan MacWhirter
Unverified Reviewer
"Horror Show! "Seamless" is the term the salesman used. For a month now I have been trying to run a busy Vet clinic using a pay-as -you-go cell phone as Kinex can't get my landline to work.There is no light at the end of this tunnel,and I've been hit over £1000 by my previous provider that wasn't part of the deal mentioned by the Kinex salesman.What's the point in saving £500 when you've got to fork ot £1000? Avoid at ALL COSTS. This is gross mis-selling ,and I will take it further as I've had considerable business losses.This is truly a Third World disservice posing as a First world provider."
"what went wrong? EVERYTHING! 11 days into our broadband connection and i have made calls to them non stop with problems, first emails wouldnt send on their outgoing message address then the broadband wouldnt stay on, then i didnt have any broadband and now have a internet so slow i feel im going backwards in time, i was sold a package that included call divert only to find out its an extra £2.50 a month if i want that, overall the worst company ever!"
kinex is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews