kinex Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend kinex

How would you rate kinex?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Duncan MacWhirter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about kinex in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Duncan MacWhirter
Unverified Reviewer
"Horror Show! "Seamless" is the term the salesman used. For a month now I have been trying to run a busy Vet clinic using a pay-as -you-go cell phone as Kinex can't get my landline to work.There is no light at the end of this tunnel,and I've been hit over £1000 by my previous provider that wasn't part of the deal mentioned by the Kinex salesman.What's the point in saving £500 when you've got to fork ot £1000? Avoid at ALL COSTS. This is gross mis-selling ,and I will take it further as I've had considerable business losses.This is truly a Third World disservice posing as a First world provider."
"what went wrong? EVERYTHING! 11 days into our broadband connection and i have made calls to them non stop with problems, first emails wouldnt send on their outgoing message address then the broadband wouldnt stay on, then i didnt have any broadband and now have a internet so slow i feel im going backwards in time, i was sold a package that included call divert only to find out its an extra £2.50 a month if i want that, overall the worst company ever!"
kinex is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews