kinex Reviews

of reviewers recommend kinex
Read kinex Reviews
Damion was great
Damien Was really helpful and don great job on helping me
The appointment with the sales rep was informative, unpressurized and easy to understand. The rates offered by kinex, when additional utility service is added, (in this case water) are excellent, and despite recent price increases remain palatable. My thanks to Carl, who helped make this possible, and allowed us to have a contract that gets us what we were looking for.
Jack Smith was very helpful and kind. Thank you.
Hi. Got a call this afternoon from a representative of Kinex by the name of Damian. To put in words it's hard to say how relaxed Damian made you feel, He spent over 45 minutes explaining fully how he could put a package together not only for my broadband and phone line but all the other Products and services that Kinex could supply me with. I.e., gas and electric. So looking forward to working with him in the future. Well done Damian ! Danny Speight
Damian helped me to choose tight package
Carl was great sorted everything for me easily and quickly
Carl was helpful and fun to deal with. Sorted out my holiday cottage broadband efficiently with a good value deal.
Carl was very polite and helpful and made it easy for us to transfer our gas account at a fair rate - following the closure of our supplier which had moved us to a new one with an unfavourable rate and a phone line that wasn't answered. We have other accounts with Kinex and they have been very helpful with those in the past.
There prices was very competitive and easy to understand. Accept the quotes without hesitation
Very good customer service Excellent
Very helpful gentleman called Terry sorted my gas transfer. Fantastic service, would recommend.
Very helpful
Great information good price's eato deal with
Very good service
Review of conversations with Carl today - these have all been very productive. He has been actively trying to obtain a PAC code from iPlan/Redwood on my behalf. He has dealt with this efficiently, with a pleasant manner and has been nothing but helpful. We are waiting for a call back from them to enable Carl to conclude this desk. Carl is to be highly recommended for all his efforts šŸ‘
Dominique has been very helpful. Much appreciated.
Spoke to Jack previously in regards to a mobile contract and was helpful then also.
Iā€™m happy Dominique
Quick and easy very helpful dominique
kinex is rated 4.12 based on 695 reviews