Kinetica Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Kinetica

About Kinetica: Kinetica is a Sports nutrition company which offers the latest in sports & fitness supplements. Our whey protein, recovery drinks and gels supplements are suitable for all types of athletes. Kinetica offers all sort of product such as Gainers, Protein bars, tablets and capsules, ready to drink supplements, Gels and many others.

+353 (0)23 8822217

abrady@boynevalley.com

Platin Rd. Lagavooren, Drogheda, Co Louth.

Categories:
Business & Office
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Kinetica made you happy

"Still waiting for delivery 1 week after ordering"
"I’m disappointed that you sent me a batch with an expiry date in December 2019. Do you not think I should be able to store your product for longer than 4 or 5 months?"
"Delivery date and time should be provided."
"Item arrived damaged with 30% of the powder lost, not impressed"
"Great product, Great service, Great price."
"Really great protein bars!"
"Superb quality products with quick and reliable delivery times."
"I still havent received my products which I ordered c 1 week ago and have had no explanatiom?"
"So far so good, I really like the Post Training Recov, tastes good and in time I'm hoping to get some good results."
"I was very pleased with my product. The delivery came very quickly, about two days, and I have been very happy with what I have been using already."
"Great product, vanilla flavour is good to add fruits and spinach to."
"Great product and very efficient purchasing and delivery process. Very Pleased."
"I started using Kinetica Sports products on recommendation from a friend. I was happy with how they fitted into my training. Pre fuel is fantastic. Already done two 20 mile runs with no breakfast just a glass of pre fuel and Food during the run. Fast delivery and good prices."
"Fantastic Protein Powders, they taste great and mix easily. They are a must for my rugby conditioning and effective recovery."
"Great service"
"Once again Kinetica providing quality products and fast delivery."
"Great products"
"I love the service and the taste of the protein, great product! Definitely return!"
"Keeps me Cycling!"
"Quality stuff, taste good too Bud, Cheshire Boilers"
Kinetica is rated 4.44 based on 306 reviews