Kinetica Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kinetica

About Kinetica: Kinetica is a Sports nutrition company which offers the latest in sports & fitness supplements. Our whey protein, recovery drinks and gels supplements are suitable for all types of athletes. Kinetica offers all sort of product such as Gainers, Protein bars, tablets and capsules, ready to drink supplements, Gels and many others.

+353 (0)23 8822217

denis@kineticasports.com

Balineen, Co.Cork, Ireland

Categories:
Business & Office
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Kinetica?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Joel Viner
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend kinetica supplements to my friends and family. I have found kinetica to lead the pack in sports nutrition, as a result kinetica supplements are a staple in my training programme 10/10"
"I trust kinetica products. And have found them to be the best supplements on the market. Kinetica are a staple in my training programme. And I recommend kinetica to my friends 5*"
"Delivery / service"
Peter Tomany
Verified Buyer
"Great quality protein powder, bars and energy gels. Perfect for training and recovery. Good value too. And they are an Irish company which is a bonus. #shoplocal"
"I trust Kinetica as a brand"
Svetozar Mariev Petrov
"Perfect customer services"
Jane Higgins
Verified Buyer
"I'm not your highest spending customer but Aoibhín O’Connell promised to let me know when Kinetic Energy Gels were back in stock...and did. Thank you. That's efficiency and excellent customer service."
"Ideal protein snack whilst working during the day, and an ideal energy boost whilst cycle training indoors over the winter."
"Brilliant service, Kinetica were super efficient with delivery and letting me know when my order would be sent and delivered. It tastes amazing too! Not like pretty much all whey protein shakes I've tasted!"
William Gearing-Grief
Verified Buyer
"Great product getting all that I need in through out the day and post workout to help recovery ! As always with kinetica taste is the best !!"
Susan Cambridge
"Quick deliver"
MICHAEL STOLLERY
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and product came quickly.Perfect"
William Gearing-Grief
Verified Buyer
"Never a let down with kinetica and always worth spending that little bit more compared to other supplement brands, taste is great and I have found the product to be of massive benefit when training at high intensity with regards to recovery and muscle growth."
"Fast service. Great taste. Informed for sport."
"I am using kinetica complete and I see big improvment in my power and strentgth,also in my muscle mass"
Thanks Jure. Hope the training is going well and keep up the good work.
Paul Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered chocolate flavour, received raspberry yogurt"
Hi Paul. I will have our orders team look into this and ensure it does not happen again.
George Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Im preparing for a competition its has been great. I can see some great improvements."
Thanks George. Keep up the hard work and best of luck in the competition.
Alexandra Von Haselberg
Verified Buyer
"I love the products - they taste great and are of very good quality."
Thanks :)
"Good and simple online experience, followed by continual updates on delivery."
Thanks Ryan, it's good to hear you are happy with our services.
Jane Higgins
Verified Buyer
"I rely on energy gels to maintain my energy levels, which can drop dramatically. It is a very palatable (unlike some other products I can think of) and fast acting remedy. The order process is simple and delivery is fast and reliable. What more can you ask?"
Thanks Jane, hope the training is going well.
Kinetica is rated 4.48 based on 283 reviews