Kinetica Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kinetica

About Kinetica: Kinetica is a Sports nutrition company which offers the latest in sports & fitness supplements. Our whey protein, recovery drinks and gels supplements are suitable for all types of athletes. Kinetica offers all sort of product such as Gainers, Protein bars, tablets and capsules, ready to drink supplements, Gels and many others.

+353 (0)23 8822217

denis@kineticasports.com

Balineen, Co.Cork, Ireland

Categories:
Business & Office
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Kinetica ?

"I started using Kinetica Sports products on recommendation from a friend. I was happy with how they fitted into my training. Pre fuel is fantastic. Already done two 20 mile runs with no breakfast just a glass of pre fuel and Food during the run. Fast delivery and good prices."
"Fantastic Protein Powders, they taste great and mix easily. They are a must for my rugby conditioning and effective recovery."
"Great service"
"Once again Kinetica providing quality products and fast delivery."
"Great products"
"I love the service and the taste of the protein, great product! Definitely return!"
"Keeps me Cycling!"
"Quality stuff, taste good too Bud, Cheshire Boilers"
"They had dpd redeliver the product and I got the product I required and the lady at kinetica was helpful and efficient."
"Love the product but 8 days later still havn't recieved product or any email notification of dispatch."
Hi there. Can you please let me know your web order number and we will have someone look into it straight away? Or alternatively please email the details to - Trade@kinetica-sports.com. Thanks from Team Kinetica.
"Great quality products"
"I highly recommend kinetica supplements to my friends and family. I have found kinetica to lead the pack in sports nutrition, as a result kinetica supplements are a staple in my training programme 10/10"
"I trust kinetica products. And have found them to be the best supplements on the market. Kinetica are a staple in my training programme. And I recommend kinetica to my friends 5*"
"Delivery / service"
"Great quality protein powder, bars and energy gels. Perfect for training and recovery. Good value too. And they are an Irish company which is a bonus. #shoplocal"
"I trust Kinetica as a brand"
"Perfect customer services"
"I'm not your highest spending customer but Aoibhín O’Connell promised to let me know when Kinetic Energy Gels were back in stock...and did. Thank you. That's efficiency and excellent customer service."
"Ideal protein snack whilst working during the day, and an ideal energy boost whilst cycle training indoors over the winter."
"Brilliant service, Kinetica were super efficient with delivery and letting me know when my order would be sent and delivered. It tastes amazing too! Not like pretty much all whey protein shakes I've tasted!"
Kinetica is rated 4.47 based on 294 reviews