Kinetica Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinetica
Read Kinetica Reviews

About Kinetica:

World innovators in Sports Nutrition for all Athletes.
Grass Fed | Batch Tested | Informed Sport Certified | Natural | Great Taste

+353 (0)41 987 0300

Platin Rd. Lagavooren, Drogheda, Co Louth.

Tell us how Kinetica made you happy
Very quick delivery time
My order arrived on time.
Excellent service, very quick delivery
Very good service
Good, powders a bit sticky
Excellent products , I bought the high protein milkshakes in vanilla and strawberry and they lovely . Also very fast delivery. I would highly recommend.
Really good service! Product arrived really quickly and the team reply to all queries and help you out! ☺️
Fantastic quality & taste at a reasonable price. Love the premium packaging.
Quick delivery and great products
Tasty whey protein powder, good value and speedy delivery. Recommend
Fantastic service,had my order within 2 days(Irish customer),strawberry protein is possibly one of the best on the market,my favourite flavour anyway,mix it with full fat milk every time & it's as close as you'll get to a milkshake,would recommend it highly & I will be sourcing any of my protein or pre workout drinks from Kinetica for the future👍🏼👌🏼
Great Company. I have used and sold there products for many years. They continue to change with the times but never lose there quality. Always a pleasure working with them.
Brendan Doyle
Fuel4sport.
Great quality products, lovely flavours too. The components of the products offer much more than other sports supplements companies, giving greater all round supplementation for heavy/intensive training.
Kinetica 5 star review on 9th April 2021
High quality
Top class service as always
Great products, great taste from the pre fuel and chocolate protein.
Very quick service
The protein powder mixes so well tastes amazing and you can tell it is high quality will definitely be buying more.
Very pleased with the order. Delivery was super fast too. Kinetica products are always top class. I ordered the vanilla flavored Whey. Taste is really good and not too sweet. I previously bought the Creatine, Electro-C and Recovery powder too. All are fantastic.

(Thanks Daniel Davey for the discount code!)
I have been so impressed with Kinetica and the product whey protein powder that I have bought. The product is of such a high quality and tastes delicious! I am already starting to see results after only a few weeks of taking it!

The delivery service was so efficient which adds to the excellent service that Kinetica provides.

Very impressed!