Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care: We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

greg@kilmarnockhearingcare.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy

"Informative and professional. Seen quickly and very happy with the service received. Would highly recommend."
"First class ear care! From the very best ! Thank you so much I feel so much better the relief is fantastic wow ! Thanks again. πŸ‘πŸ’."
"My dads was tone deaf but after one visit his hearing was perfect he said it was the best £60 he’s ever spent ."
"Very effective. Fast. Very pleasant attention and environment."
"Fantastic , informative and effective service provided by Greg at Kilmarnock Hearing Care. The microsuction procedure was quick and completely pain free and gave me instant relief from the discomfort and hearing impairment caused by built up wax. I can't recommend this service highly enough and wish I had gone sooner!"
"Very gentle, professional service,way better than normal irrigation/syringing. First class service all round. Highly recommend Greg Clements to anyone"
"went in deaf in one ear came out and could hear more than ever before,would recommend to anyone with blocked ears,greg explains all as he goes along keep up good work"
"Having been ‘advised’ that I had ear wax, I attended Greg at Kilmarnock Hearing Care. He did a full examination of my ears which clearly indicated that there was no wax present. He advised that in all likelihood my sinuses were congested. Despite all the efforts on Gregs part he made no charge as he had not carried out any treatment. He was very professional and explained everything. I would recommend and also certainly return if I had any ‘ear issues’ Thank you"
"Excellent service from Greg. He explained every step in the process (which was painless). Really pleased with the outcome. Thanks again."
"Very satisfied with the treatment."
"Can now hear a pin drop on a shag pile carpet!! What a difference, Greg is charming and very professional explaining everything as he did it. Slightly uncomfortable but not painful- would recommend Greg and the Kilmarnock Hearing Care to anyone"
"very pleased with the results & service, thanks very much!"
"Very easy and painless procedure and Greg is very pleasant and caring."
"Fantastic service, very informative and my ears feel brilliant. Thank you Kilmarnock Hearing Care. Raymond πŸ‘"
"Excellent, quick, pain free and effective service. Would highly recommend"
"Very good service with a friendly and informative environment. Treatment worth the fee."
"Great service and well worth the money I will be going back again πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘"
"Best thing I've done in years, quick easy and no pain"
"Really good service!! Doctors said 2 weeks until I could get my ears syringed and I got an appointment at Kilmarnock Hearing Care within a couple of days. Really professional and would recommend to anyone who has blocked ears due to wax."
"First time getting wax removal treatment, very relaxed and comfortable environment. Greg was very professional throughout explaining everything before. Very happy with the results which i felt instantly."
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.95 based on 60 reviews