Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care: We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

greg@kilmarnockhearingcare.co.uk

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy

Telephone
"Having to get ear irrigation fairly regularly I was slightly apprehensive of going for ear micro suction, trying something different. Greg’s manner put me at ease straight away. The procedure itself was completely painless and I’d actually say effortless. No more having to put ear drops in for a couple of weeks before uncomfortable ear syringing. Would highly recommend micro suction and Greg."
"Very informative operator. Very efficient process. Everything explained and questions asked before procedure. Procedure painless and extremely clean and effective."
"I am very pleased with the results of the procedure performed at Kilmarnock Hearing Care. It was painless and effective. Everything was explained and I was put at ease from start to finish."
"Explained exactly what the procedure was going to be. Painless when removing wax. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent all round service and very professional."
"Greg was very helpful and his knowledge was tremendous, would not hesitate to recommend"
"Very easy,quick and pain free. definitely much better than syringing."
"Following an ear infection last year I was unsure if it had healed sufficiently to allow me to get back diving. I visited Kilmarnock Hearing Clinic where with the aid of a tiny video device a very knowledgeable Mr Clements was able to show me a picture of my ear canal and eardrums and reassure me all was well. Very interesting to actually see inside your ear and have someone take the time to explain what you are seeing. I was seen the day I called and it wasn't expensive. Much better than waiting weeks for a doctors appointment"
"Professional care, well explained. Procedure carried out painlessly in a very short time,"
"Would highly recommend this service. I was in a lot of discomfort due to wax in both my ears. I phoned my GP and was told I had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment. I found Kilmarnock Hearing Care on Google and got an appointment the same day. Greg was friendly and really put me at ease. The procedure was quick, completely painless and gave me immediate relief. I’ve recommended Greg to family and friends who have also booked in with him. After getting micro suction I would never go back to ear syringing again."
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews