Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

greg@kilmarnockhearingcare.co.uk

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
Greg provides and excellent service.
1st time I have had this procedure done and was very impressed and found Greg to be very helpful and professional
Greg very welcoming& explained procedure clearly. Totally painless ! Would recommend to friends. Thank you .
Greg was brilliant, knowledgeable and very informative. The procedure was very effective and hassle free. I am very happy with all aspects of my visit.
After suffering for years with blocked ears and unsuccessful ear syringe from doctors and continually using ears drops I decided to come to Kilmarnock hearing care I was very impressed that it worked after all these years .my hearing is amazing!! Thank you so much
Very good service. Very good experience. I will be back thank you all for your help Joe .
Really great service. The aids are first class, you can forget you have them in apart from the obvious benefit of being able to hear! No hesitation in recommending this service.
Simple, quick and easy procedure that is very effective. Do not hesitate to consult Kilmarnock hearing care if you are troubled by excessive wax build up. Worth every penny!
Microsuction procedure very effective. Quick and painless. Knowledgeable practitioner. Would highly recommend.
Had microsuction in my ears and omg, i can't thank you enough!!! Everything is back to normal!!! All symptoms away and hearing back to nomal. I would highly recommended. I will be back in the future if it happens again.
Had the microsuction procedure carried out on my right ear after it became blocked with wax. Everything was very professional, can hear a pin drop now. Highly recommended, thanks again!
Quick, efficient and very caring service. I would recommend to all.
Informative and professional. Seen quickly and very happy with the service received. Would highly recommend.
First class ear care! From the very best ! Thank you so much I feel so much better the relief is fantastic wow ! Thanks again. 👍💐.
My dads was tone deaf but after one visit his hearing was perfect he said it was the best £60 he’s ever spent .
Very effective. Fast. Very pleasant attention and environment.
Fantastic , informative and effective service provided by Greg at Kilmarnock Hearing Care. The microsuction procedure was quick and completely pain free and gave me instant relief from the discomfort and hearing impairment caused by built up wax. I can't recommend this service highly enough and wish I had gone sooner!
Very gentle, professional service,way better than normal irrigation/syringing. First class service all round. Highly recommend Greg Clements to anyone
went in deaf in one ear came out and could hear more than ever before,would recommend to anyone with blocked ears,greg explains all as he goes along keep up good work
Having been ‘advised’ that I had ear wax, I attended Greg at Kilmarnock Hearing Care. He did a full examination of my ears which clearly indicated that there was no wax present. He advised that in all likelihood my sinuses were congested. Despite all the efforts on Gregs part he made no charge as he had not carried out any treatment. He was very professional and explained everything. I would recommend and also certainly return if I had any ‘ear issues’ Thank you
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.96 based on 72 reviews