Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

greg@kilmarnockhearingcare.co.uk

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fast, pleasant and knowledgeable service. Very professional.
Very good service,painless and efficient.
Very professional service. Could not have asked for more with regards to having the procedure explained and carried out. Would highly recommend this business to anyone experiencing difficulties with their ears/hearing.
Had my ears done today. Excellent friendly service. Got a booking that suited me. Dont hesitate to book with Edward. 1st ckass.
The procedure is well explained, involves little or no discomfort, and the results can be viewed on the TV screen if you wish. I have had 2 sessions 9 months apart with 100% success each time.
The new surgery is welcoming and well suited for hearing care.
The treatment was quick and easy to have the wax removed
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish from a highly qualified clinical practitioner with a deep understanding of the issues around hearing impairment.

After a bit of Q and A, the treatment commenced and the results were instant and spectacular. My hearing is occasionally dulled with wax due to swimming / having a bath etc.
and this year I have suffered an extended period of hearing loss which was remedied within 30 minutes at the Clinic.
Greg is a very professional and personable Gent who put me very much at ease. His tenacity and determination to solve my problem was amazing. No pain no discomfort. In all a very relaxing experience. I simply cannot praise this service highly enough. The gift of good hearing is a precious thing so get a checkup and let this man give your hearing an annual MOT. You will not believe your ears.
I am home now after the treatment and my hearing is crystal clear thanks to Greg.

Kilmarnock Hearing Care
10 / 10

Many thanks.

James Lynch.
Tuesday 25th Feb 3.00pm
Friendly and informative. My hearing came back the moment the first of compacted plug of wax started to come out. Highly recommended.
The advice and treatment I received were first class. I was in the clinic for only 20 mins and the treatment was great, pain free and worked very well. The follow up advice was excellent and much appreciated
Excellent procedure totally painless and worked would recommend the treatment to anyone
Friendly, comfortable and affordable service - sorted in one trip! Would strongly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. So easy to book online and appointments are offered for that day/next day. Once at the appointment Greg makes you feel at ease and explains the procedure. He then shows you on screen a view from inside your ears so you can see what’s causing your hearing issues. The procedure itself is pain free and quick. The instant relief from hearing loss and tinnitus was truly amazing. I can now hear clearly for the first time in years! Can not recommend Greg highly enough.
Thank you for your kind words, Alison. I am delighted that you have found relief from the annoying symptoms you were experiencing. Best regards. Greg
Excellent
Greg is very easy to talk to and the procedure involved was clearly explained to me. It was amazing to see inside my ears using the computer technology and screen. I had no hesitation about going ahead with the microsuction, it was painless and quick. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service. Quick painless and well worth the money. Only regret I didn't do it sooner. Had been suffering from tinnitus for 5 years not realising the issue was as trivial as ear wax.
Thank you Paul. I am delighted at the eradication of your long standing tinnitus. This is a result we often hope for but don't always expect. Best regards
Greg
Superb professional service. Quick, painless and at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend
Actually was a pleasant experience from start to finish, and a learning curve supplied by Greg who has the experience and knowledge to explain the whole procedure and make you feel confident and relaxed. Would highly recommend..Billy,
Good website easy to book appointment on line, excellent results would highly recommend .
Quick & painless. I would highly recommend this procedure instead of syringing. I was able to see a before & after image of my ear canal. Really satisfied & i will be back for an anual check up.
Thanks Greg.
Excellent service. Professional and personal, as always.
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.97 based on 116 reviews