Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care
Read Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

sean@kilmarnockhearingcentre.co.uk

5 High Glencairn Street

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
An excellent service for ear wax removal. Everything explained and shown on a screen before and after. Nice people, Irene was very accommodating in securing a cancellation for me. Thank you.
I was really nervous and was put at ease so much. I was really impressed with the care and service I received. Money well spent.
If there was an option for 6 Stars I would've given it! Sean was kind enough to see me today at short notice to sort out my hearing problem which I really appreciated! Very professional, very thorough & explained everything he was doing as he did it. Top notch service, Top notch guy! Thanks again 👍
Excellent service from reception to actual ear wax removal. Information very helpful. First time I've ever seen my own inner ear lol.
1st class service sean was very informative about the problem i had would highly recommend
Kilmarnock hearing care were very professional from booking the appointment to the actual hearing test. Irene at reception was very good with my mother in law while I had my test and then she was taken for hers. Alan was very calm and explained the whole process from start to finish . Very caring and professional 🙂 thank you . I would highly recommend 👍👍👍
Friendly reception, courteous service in a calming/relaxing manner (removal of ear wax). Interesting to see my ear canal on a screen. Very happy with the result - many thanks. Highly recommended.
When I couldn't have an ear syringe at my Doctors Surgery, I contacted Kilmarnock Hearing Centre. Alan Lamb took me through the procedure with great patience & his care was first class. I realised that although my hearing was much better after the treatment, I now required further audio assitance. I had a hearing test,carried out by Alan in his usual professional manner. I was fitted with trial hearing aids which I found to be excellent for my every day life & hobbies. I now have my own aids which allow me to be take part in so much more conversation & interaction. I totally recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care & thank Alan for his excellent help & assistance.
My 12 year old daughter is delighted after having micro suction. She was very apprehensive about what to expect however was put at great ease and the procedure was carried out effortlessly. Thank you for making such a difference and unblocking those troublesome ears!
Very pleased with the service. Highly recommend the Kilmarnock Hearing Care Clinic
Had an appointment for ear wax removal and from start to finish they where highly professional explaining each procedure as they went . Highly recommended
First time at Kilmarnock hearing care today , staff were very friendly. I loved how they took the time to explain what they were going to do, and the fact you got to see inside your ear before and after was amazing . Would definitely recommend this place .
Staff very friendly, informative and would be happy to recommend them to anyone who wants healthy ears.
Having attended Crosshouse Hospital for more than 15 years to have my ears cleaned, I today went to Kilmarnock Hearing Care for the first time as still cannot get my regular appointment confirmed. I have to say, I was extremely happy with the service. The staff were totally friendly and efficient. I will probably continue to come here instead of the Hospital. Far easier to park and can attend when it suits me. Thank you so much for your care and speedy appointment.
Really friendly and professional service, I really liked that you could see inside yours before and after. I will be back for a wee check up again next year.
Had my 1st appt 2 weeks ago then yesterday for 2nd and what a difference in my hearing!!!! Very professional and would not hesitate to recommend this place. Both my husband and son been as well.Thank you
I had my first appt last week at the clinic. It was a very professional experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending this clinic. My hearing has improved greatly! I intend to have this treatment done every year. Thanks!
Great service from the start to finish . my ears were blocked and Sean took the time to explain exactly what he was going to do. Totally painless process and I would definitely recommend Sean if you think you need this treatment. Definitely will come again if i got block ears again.
Excellent customer service from stepping through the door. Both my ears were blocked and Sean took the time to explain exactly what he was going to do. Great feeling being able to hear clearly again. Sean also passed on some helpful tips as i need to wear ear plugs at work.Many thanks.
Fantastic service provided from shaun for my son and husband, both who required ear wax removal. Highly recommended.
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.95 based on 163 reviews