Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kilmarnock Hearing Care
Read Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

sean@kilmarnockhearingcentre.co.uk

5 High Glencairn Street, ,

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
My first visit today and Sean was brilliant, very relaxed and fully at ease, he explained everything I needed to know and answered all my questions. The treatment was painless and quick and he showed me both of my ears before and after the process. A very happy customer and great to be able to hear again.
First time I have ever had treatment, Sean sorted me out, first class service. Thank you.
Can’t thank you enough for the amazing results and care you gave me on my recent visits. Felt very safe and comfortable within your clinic.
After suffering blocked ears for months and months during this pandemic I admit it was getting me down. However I now feel great.
Once again. Thank you.
Very easy, painless and quick I wish I had gone sooner, everything explained and any questions answered, thanks Alan for all your help, I felt very safe and would definitely recommend you.
Visited this morning for an ongoing ear wax problem. This was resolved in 10 minutes! Excellent service and worth every penny. The procedure was quick and entirely painless, if you’re struggling to remove ear wax book an appointment now, you’ll be so glad you did. Thank you Sean.
Absolutely wonderful service, can't praise Sean enough i had been so uncomfortable for weeks ,now feeling so much better. Very professional and caring super cautious on cleanliness with Covid around and making me feel at ease . Will definitely recommend this to others who cannot get GPS to help at this time . Many thanks again
Just had my ears cleaned and it is so much better my hearing is the best it’s ever been in my life and the people r so nice
Was here today I was very happy with the service I got and I’m happy I can hear better again thanks again for a great service
Amazing - great service and well worth the money. Would definitely recommend.
I phoned my local surgery and was informed the nurse could not do it because of covid-19 so i looked on internet and found this local company in kilmarnock it was so easy to book online and 1 hour later i was in their clinic where i was met by Sean who was very friendly and professional and explained the procedure to me you can see the before and after images on screen of your ear canal its a lot better than syringing and pain free its a superb professional service and i would highly recommend it to anyone i was in and out within 30 mins and i could hear crystal clear will have no worries in going back in future for a check up Thank you SEAN
Was delighted with the first class service.
Would not hesitate to recommend.
A really friendly place with very professional people
Fast, pleasant and knowledgeable service. Very professional.
Very good service,painless and efficient.
Very professional service. Could not have asked for more with regards to having the procedure explained and carried out. Would highly recommend this business to anyone experiencing difficulties with their ears/hearing.
Had my ears done today. Excellent friendly service. Got a booking that suited me. Dont hesitate to book with Edward. 1st ckass.
The procedure is well explained, involves little or no discomfort, and the results can be viewed on the TV screen if you wish. I have had 2 sessions 9 months apart with 100% success each time.
The new surgery is welcoming and well suited for hearing care.
The treatment was quick and easy to have the wax removed
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish from a highly qualified clinical practitioner with a deep understanding of the issues around hearing impairment.

After a bit of Q and A, the treatment commenced and the results were instant and spectacular. My hearing is occasionally dulled with wax due to swimming / having a bath etc.
and this year I have suffered an extended period of hearing loss which was remedied within 30 minutes at the Clinic.
Greg is a very professional and personable Gent who put me very much at ease. His tenacity and determination to solve my problem was amazing. No pain no discomfort. In all a very relaxing experience. I simply cannot praise this service highly enough. The gift of good hearing is a precious thing so get a checkup and let this man give your hearing an annual MOT. You will not believe your ears.
I am home now after the treatment and my hearing is crystal clear thanks to Greg.

Kilmarnock Hearing Care
10 / 10

Many thanks.

James Lynch.
Tuesday 25th Feb 3.00pm
Friendly and informative. My hearing came back the moment the first of compacted plug of wax started to come out. Highly recommended.
The advice and treatment I received were first class. I was in the clinic for only 20 mins and the treatment was great, pain free and worked very well. The follow up advice was excellent and much appreciated
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.97 based on 127 reviews