Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

5.0
Based on 177 reviews
Read Kilmarnock Hearing Care Reviews

About Kilmarnock Hearing Care:

We are experts in earwax removal using the safe and effective method known as microsuction. Ear wax is usually removed at first visit, with no need to apply eardrops for days in advance and no need t consult your GP. Our ear care practitioner , Greg Clements is registered, fully trained and has extensive ear care experience .

sean@kilmarnockhearingcentre.co.uk

5 High Glencairn Street

Tell us how Kilmarnock Hearing Care made you happy
In the beginning of March I contacted the local pharmacy about ear wax removal. I was told there was a five week waiting list. A couple of weeks later my ears had not improved so i put my name down on their waiting list. By the middle of May I still had not received an appointment. A friend told me about the Kilmarnock Hearing Care Centre. I checked this website, booked an appointment for four days later. One ear was cleared instantly, and the second ear needed a return appointment. Alan advised me to come back a week later, but, as I was about to go on holiday, he very kindly came into the clinic on a Saturday for the procedure. I now can hear properly and am very grateful to him for that. I can enjoy my holiday now. Thank you Alan.
Booked online. Had courtesy call the day before to remind me of appointment. When I arrived for my appointment I was seen straight away. I had everything explained to me about the procedure and it was very quick and totally painfree. Who knew ear drums were blue!! All the staff were friendly, polite and efficient. I wont go anywhere else now! Thank you KHC!
Once again quick, easy, painless wax removal. Well worth the money for both ears. 5 stars on all fronts.
Second visit to have wax removed. Easy to book online. Friendly professional staff. Great service - would definitely recommend
Visited on 04.02.22 for ear wax removal. Both receptionist and practitioner were very friendly and informative. Wax removed quickly and efficiently and hearing now much improved. Excellent service. Would highly recommend.
received a treatment this morning for wax removal, what a great service, professional, friendly and made me feel at ease, highly recommended
Visited on Friday and got one ear syringed what a difference it made. Great service
Thank you for restoring my daughters hearing for her today. We are so pleased we found you on the web as we were in total despair as no one was performing wax removal in our area. After a failed attempt at Specsavers! We came to you, and Alan removed the wax from my daughters eardrum. we will be recommending you to all our friends and family. Thanks again. Excellent service from all the staff.
Excellent first class service. Both my ears are perfect hearing. 10 out of 10 from me. Many thanks 🙌🙌🙌
First time getting suction to clear blocked ears...very professional...friendly...informative..Ears unblocked very quickly... Painless...wish I had known about Kilmarnock Hearing Care earlier. Worth every penny... Will be telling all my friends and family.. Thank you 😊
Had an appointment at Kilmarnock Hearingcare today, the professional staff were very friendly and cleared my blocked ears without any problems, the procedure was painless. Will have no hesitation in going back there in the future. Excellent service.
I would thoroughly recommend the Kilmarnock Hearing Care Centre. I had suffered blocked ears, deafness and buzzing in my ears for 3 weeks. My surgery was not carrying out earwax removal, due to covid, so I booked an appointment at the hearing centre. Sean put me at my ease right away and explained the microsuction procedure. Very interesting to see the inside of my ears up on the screen. My hearing now restored effortlessly, so, without a doubt, money very well spent. Thank you.
Excellent. Very professional and friendly. Sean unblocked my ears explaining the procedure at each stage very clearly. Highly recommended.
First class service from everyone at Kilmarnock Hearing Centre. Irene at the reception went out of her way to get me an appointment ASAP. The audiologist explained the procedure to unblock my ears and was thorough when doing so. I paid £40 and it was worth every penny. I will not hesitate to use Kilmarnock Hearing Centre again even just for a check up.
Cant Thank you enough for restoring my hearing after having Microsuction treatment Huge Thanks to Alan for his patience and understanding as I was quite nervous, had ear trouble all my life From meeting Irene at reception the treatment is 5 * needed a follow up appt which was free and v much appreciated Will highly reccommend you everyone Thanks again
An excellent service for ear wax removal. Everything explained and shown on a screen before and after. Nice people, Irene was very accommodating in securing a cancellation for me. Thank you.
I was really nervous and was put at ease so much. I was really impressed with the care and service I received. Money well spent.
If there was an option for 6 Stars I would've given it! Sean was kind enough to see me today at short notice to sort out my hearing problem which I really appreciated! Very professional, very thorough & explained everything he was doing as he did it. Top notch service, Top notch guy! Thanks again 👍
Excellent service from reception to actual ear wax removal. Information very helpful. First time I've ever seen my own inner ear lol.
1st class service sean was very informative about the problem i had would highly recommend
Kilmarnock Hearing Care is rated 4.98 based on 177 reviews