West London Dermatology Centre Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend West London Dermatology Centre

www.dermclinic.co.uk

227-229 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick

How would you rate West London Dermatology Centre?

Unverified Reviewer

First of all, the receptionist was not the normal receptionist and she was rude.
I was there for a free consultation. The beautician called me in and asked me, “what can I do for you?” There was no explanation about what the free consultation would entail and she didn’t even know what I was there for!
When I told her I was there for the free consultation for laser hair removal, she asked me a few questions and told me she will do a patch test. She got me to strip to my underwear and sit on the chair when she remembered about papaerwork, which she went to get and told me to sign it. I wasn’t really given any time to read through it but with a quick scan, I noticed it said that I had to pay £25 for the patch test! When I confronted the beautician she said oh it’s taken off the price of the treatment when I pay for it. But I hadn’t even decided I wanted to get the procedure done at that clinic!
At that point I just agreed to it but I feel like I was cornered into the price package from this free consultation. Next time I am definitely not going back here and would not recommend this clinic.
Eleni
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful consultation, and care plan.
Mwalker
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent clinic staff are really nice.
Unverified Reviewer

I recently went for a consultation and had the first course of my treatment. The staff were so helpful and the consultation was very informative and it was decided the best treatment for me was regenelite laser together with skinova skin peel. The process was very straightforward and everything was explained to me clearly. I would definatley recommend,
Kayleigh
Verified Reviewer

I went to the centre for my laser hair removal consultation last week, and I really enjoyed the experience. The doctor, Lina, was so polite and made me feel at total ease. She took me through the procedure and explained every detail and answered all my questions. I feel very excited about having my treatment done, and the patch test was pain-free!
Adie Hannah
Verified Buyer

I have been using WLDC for over three years and I always find the staff there to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. I am delighted with the results of the regenlite lasering as it seems to be very effective at holding time at bay. I really notice how much it helps stimulate my collagen production and couldn't possible do without it! My other favourite treatment at WLDC is to have a series of masques followed by microdermabrasion. It leaves my skin with the most fabulous glow. Highly recommended.
Graeme
Verified Buyer

I was incredibly nervous before my hair transplant as I didn't know what to expect. This was my first experience at a dermatology centre but the staff were very friendly and made me feel relaxed during my visit. Before my hair transplant I felt older than I am, but after the treatment I feel like a new man. My insecurity has transformed into confidence and I wish I'd had the treatment sooner!
Eliana
Verified Buyer

Having certain beauty treatments can be a bit to intruding. Saying that, the approach the staff at the WLDC has is impecable. They are vey professional and friendly. Making you feel comfortable from the moment you step in the clinic to the the duration of each treatment. As well as being ready to help with any question you can have and any problem that needs to be solve. I am glad I have been treat in this centre
Lina B
Verified Reviewer

I've been going to the West London Dermatology Centre for years for acne and other skin problems and my experience has been excellent in terms of medical treatment and customer service. I highly recommend it!
Alison O'Connor
Verified Reviewer

My experience at West London Dermatology Centre was very pleasant, I had the non-surgical skin rejuvenation and my skin feels fresh and glowing. The customer service is excellent and I would definitely recommend the clinic to my friends and family.
Jovin
Verified Buyer

I had an excellent experience at the centre. The staff are all very helpful and most of all knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

The staff are really nice and my skin has improved a lot. I would have never guessed my skin would be this clear. Would highly recommend!
Verified Reviewer

Very nice experience, staff are friendly and there's a really good atmosphere inside! Would definitely go back if I have to. Recommend to everyone!
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Great clinic with professional and friendly staff. I'm very happy with the results from my laser hair removal treatment of my lower legs. I'm only halfway through my course but I can already see amazing results! I'm very impressed and highly recommend this clinic.
Tracey

What a find! Great experience, Thank you
I have recently had 2 skin rejuvenation treatments and am so pleased with the results, my skin is glowing
The team are kind and explain the process in detail, I am looking forward to going back soon
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Very professional and friendly staff. Just finished course of xero programme and am very impressed with results will need a new suit now !
Brittaney
Verified Buyer

Fantastic results with N-lite (regenlite) for my acne! Would recommend to anyone of all ages of acne to come here and have a consultation.

Very professional.
Dan
Verified Buyer

Lovely team. Really know their stuff and can't do enough to help. Would highly recommend!
Alaah
Verified Buyer

The doctors are fantastic. The receptionists have the worst customer service and this is why I have stopped coming to the clinic!
James
Verified Buyer

I had a great experience at the centre. The staff are all very helpful and most of all knowledgable. Booking my consultation and appointments thereafter where stress free. My treatment (Regenlite) has been a success and I will continue with another course of treatments later on in the year. My confidence has improved so much as a result. Would most definitely recommend.
West London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.33 based on 24 reviews