West London Dermatology Centre Reviews

21 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

www.dermclinic.co.uk

227-229 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick

How would you rate West London Dermatology Centre?

Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

I recently went for a consultation and had the first course of my treatment. The staff were so helpful and the consultation was very informative and it was decided the best treatment for me was regenelite laser together with skinova skin peel. The process was very straightforward and everything was explained to me clearly. I would definatley recommend,
Kayleigh
Verified Reviewer

I went to the centre for my laser hair removal consultation last week, and I really enjoyed the experience. The doctor, Lina, was so polite and made me feel at total ease. She took me through the procedure and explained every detail and answered all my questions. I feel very excited about having my treatment done, and the patch test was pain-free!
Adie Hannah
Verified Buyer

I have been using WLDC for over three years and I always find the staff there to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. I am delighted with the results of the regenlite lasering as it seems to be very effective at holding time at bay. I really notice how much it helps stimulate my collagen production and couldn't possible do without it! My other favourite treatment at WLDC is to have a series of masques followed by microdermabrasion. It leaves my skin with the most fabulous glow. Highly recommended.
Graeme
Verified Buyer

I was incredibly nervous before my hair transplant as I didn't know what to expect. This was my first experience at a dermatology centre but the staff were very friendly and made me feel relaxed during my visit. Before my hair transplant I felt older than I am, but after the treatment I feel like a new man. My insecurity has transformed into confidence and I wish I'd had the treatment sooner!
Eliana
Verified Buyer

Having certain beauty treatments can be a bit to intruding. Saying that, the approach the staff at the WLDC has is impecable. They are vey professional and friendly. Making you feel comfortable from the moment you step in the clinic to the the duration of each treatment. As well as being ready to help with any question you can have and any problem that needs to be solve. I am glad I have been treat in this centre
Lina B
Verified Reviewer

I've been going to the West London Dermatology Centre for years for acne and other skin problems and my experience has been excellent in terms of medical treatment and customer service. I highly recommend it!
Alison O'Connor
Verified Reviewer

My experience at West London Dermatology Centre was very pleasant, I had the non-surgical skin rejuvenation and my skin feels fresh and glowing. The customer service is excellent and I would definitely recommend the clinic to my friends and family.
Jovin
Verified Buyer

I had an excellent experience at the centre. The staff are all very helpful and most of all knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

The staff are really nice and my skin has improved a lot. I would have never guessed my skin would be this clear. Would highly recommend!
Verified Reviewer

Very nice experience, staff are friendly and there's a really good atmosphere inside! Would definitely go back if I have to. Recommend to everyone!
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Great clinic with professional and friendly staff. I'm very happy with the results from my laser hair removal treatment of my lower legs. I'm only halfway through my course but I can already see amazing results! I'm very impressed and highly recommend this clinic.
Tracey

What a find! Great experience, Thank you
I have recently had 2 skin rejuvenation treatments and am so pleased with the results, my skin is glowing
The team are kind and explain the process in detail, I am looking forward to going back soon
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Very professional and friendly staff. Just finished course of xero programme and am very impressed with results will need a new suit now !
Brittaney
Verified Buyer

Fantastic results with N-lite (regenlite) for my acne! Would recommend to anyone of all ages of acne to come here and have a consultation.

Very professional.
Dan
Verified Buyer

Lovely team. Really know their stuff and can't do enough to help. Would highly recommend!
Alaah
Verified Buyer

The doctors are fantastic. The receptionists have the worst customer service and this is why I have stopped coming to the clinic!
James
Verified Buyer

I had a great experience at the centre. The staff are all very helpful and most of all knowledgable. Booking my consultation and appointments thereafter where stress free. My treatment (Regenlite) has been a success and I will continue with another course of treatments later on in the year. My confidence has improved so much as a result. Would most definitely recommend.
Louisa
Verified Buyer

I called the clinic because the skin on my face was really dry and starting to become prickly. I knew I wanted skin rejuvenation treatment, but I was unsure of which one as my skin is also very sensitive to cosmetic products and creams.

I had my free consultation with Rebecca, she was friendly very insightful, offering me a wealth of knowledge about the different treatments she could provide and the desired results.

The facial treatment I had was wonderful. It was cooling and my skin felt unbelievably soft for weeks after the treatment. I would definitely recommend this clinic!
Mahgul
Verified Buyer

Consultant went in for the hard sell, trying to get me to buy something I really didn't need. Condescending attitude. Stopped being treated here as a result of this
Zarreen
Verified Buyer

I had paid for a course of facials. The first facial was great. I then booked the other two, specifically with the same beautician. When i arrived, i was informed that she was not available.

The beautician coukd not give me the same face mask because apparently she wasnt qualified and had not been trained to use that soecific face mask as it was a special one.

I decided to stay and have my treatment and was assured the 3rd treatment would be done with the beautician i had booked.

My 3rd treatment was the same as the second with the same beautician. She apologised again.

I paid for a specific treatment which i didnt receive the 2nd and 3rd time.

Refund? Complimentry treatments offered,? No!

Needless to say, i havent booked with this clinic again.
West London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.48 based on 21 reviews