West London Dermatology Centre Reviews

Read West London Dermatology Centre Reviews

www.dermclinic.co.uk

227-229 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick

Tell us how West London Dermatology Centre made you happy
I find it ridiculous that I have to wait over an hour each time that I’m scheduled for an appointment. So rude and unprofessional. Will not be recommending this place to anyone.
First of all, the receptionist was not the normal receptionist and she was rude.
I was there for a free consultation. The beautician called me in and asked me, “what can I do for you?” There was no explanation about what the free consultation would entail and she didn’t even know what I was there for!
When I told her I was there for the free consultation for laser hair removal, she asked me a few questions and told me she will do a patch test. She got me to strip to my underwear and sit on the chair when she remembered about papaerwork, which she went to get and told me to sign it. I wasn’t really given any time to read through it but with a quick scan, I noticed it said that I had to pay £25 for the patch test! When I confronted the beautician she said oh it’s taken off the price of the treatment when I pay for it. But I hadn’t even decided I wanted to get the procedure done at that clinic!
At that point I just agreed to it but I feel like I was cornered into the price package from this free consultation. Next time I am definitely not going back here and would not recommend this clinic.
I had paid for a course of facials. The first facial was great. I then booked the other two, specifically with the same beautician. When i arrived, i was informed that she was not available.

The beautician coukd not give me the same face mask because apparently she wasnt qualified and had not been trained to use that soecific face mask as it was a special one.

I decided to stay and have my treatment and was assured the 3rd treatment would be done with the beautician i had booked.

My 3rd treatment was the same as the second with the same beautician. She apologised again.

I paid for a specific treatment which i didnt receive the 2nd and 3rd time.

Refund? Complimentry treatments offered,? No!

Needless to say, i havent booked with this clinic again.
West London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.07 based on 29 reviews