Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

EXCELLENT SERVICE
Usual quick response with jobs.
I can always rely on Kamazoy for their expertise and commitment to ensuring tasks are completed when required. They are proactive in resolving our 3rd party issues.
Thanks for the feedback Beverley! It's a pleasure working with you all.
Idea's realized, concepts bettered and projects delivered.
Never been anywhere else since my first Kamazoy meeting
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department 5 star review on 5th April 2017
Thanks, Paul! It's great to have you with us :)
Sorted out a problem with a supplier
Happy to help, Mark. Thanks for your support.
First of all, lovely and pleasant people all the time on the other line. When dealing with IT issues, this helps a lot :D
Second, prompt response to any inquiry.
And of course successful result in all cases.
It's great to know we're doing a good job for you. Thanks for your kind words! :)
The team are quick to respond, helpful, courteous and explain everything in a language I understand.
Thank you, Kristie. I'm glad our plain-English policies are working for you!
COMPUTER ISSUES ARE DEALT WITH PROMPTLY - EXCELLENT COMPANY
Thanks for your feedback!
Excellent service, quick response, easy to talk to, great advise.
Thanks, Chris! Pleasure doing business with you :)
Everything was sorted within the expected time frame. Quick and efficient service as usual, will use again.
Thanks, Jack! Much appreciated :)
Always contact us promptly following any issues, keep us in the loop and resolve satisfactorily
Thanks for the feedback, Emma! Always happy to help :)
they give us the comfort level we desire in our business
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department 5 star review on 5th January 2017
Glad to hear it, Dave - thank you for your continued support!
Excellent service and quality of advice
Ollie added another twin monitor work station into our office yesterday in readiness for a new employee. This included adding new data cabling, setting up a new user to our server, linking to our CRM bespoke software, creating new email identity, etc.
All done swiftly, effortlessly and with his characteristic bonhomie. We had three users on a crappy network when we first took Ollie on board 8 years ago. He moved us seamlessly onto our first business server, which has since been upgraded (again, painlessly) We now have 8 users, soon to be 9.
We have NEVER had any significant IT issue, and the few small problems that have occurred over the years (3rd party problems) were sorted out within an hour or so.
My company is constantly challenged operationally, it's part of what we do, but one thing we can absolutely rely on, day in day out, is the proven strength of the IT system that underpins the day to day functioning of the business.
This is testament to the rigour and knowledge that Ollie and his team bring to all they do. I wholeheartedly recommend him.
Jon Stone. Director, MALVERN SCAFFOLDING.
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department have provided my company with a very comprehensive service.
We are confident that any IT issues or problems will be sorted out immediately. We are pleased to use their efficient IT support service and online backup service.
Their staff are friendly, very approachable and easy to talk to.
We feel we definitely get value for money.

Mike Speak Associates.
It's great to be able to call on Ollie and Dan to sort out any IT issues as that means we can concentrate on running our business. We have been using their services for nearly five years now and I would have no hesitation recommending them.
Dealt with my client directly, solved the problem without any of my time involved.
Hi Paul - glad to be of service, thanks for the feedback :)
It takes a lot to satisfy me insofar as IT services are concerned. Having (elsewhere) experienced truly awful service, combined with even worse customer service when I have inevitably had to call or email, Kamazoy have been a breath of fresh air. In a swamp of useless, unreliable providers, Kamazoy have stood head-and-shoulders above the rest.

Migrating my website and email to a reliable supplier was paramount, and Daniel and the team kept me informed throughout, they were still working at 11pm and the mailboxes were monitored and updated through the night.

Could not recommend these guys enough, high-quality, reasonable price, and amazing communication. Kamazoy prove the old adage that you get what you pay for. Don't hesitate, give them a go, could not be more happy.
Hi Dave! We understand that trusting a company to look after your whole digital world can be daunting, so it's great that you trusted us to put things right for you when others could not.

It's a pleasure to work with you and thank you for your support - and also thanks for the other customers that you have referred to us!
I've known Kamazoy for a number of year's, they have always dealt with my pc/laptop needs and I thank them for doing an extremely fab job. They always work through and resolve and issues quickly and promptly. Thank you.
Ollie has provided a level of support that makes it easy to manage our IT needs using an external organisation. Whatever we need he has the answers and the level of support that he has provided is second to none. Keep up the good work!
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.92 based on 167 reviews