Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

Jodie Mason
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department 5 star review on 5th January 2017
Dave McNally
More Photos & Videos
First class service each and every time.
Thanks for the support, Lance - we hope you had a great Christmas!
Issues are resolved very quickly.
Thanks for the feedback, Tina - great to have your support!
After losing my email connection, KVIT managed to restore it
It was a long road but we got there in the end! Please come back to us if you need anything else. Thanks for your support.
Always prompt solutions to any IT queries I/we have!
We have used Kamzoy Virtual IT from the first day we started our business more than 6 years ago and would have no hesitation of recommending them to any other business. They look after all our IT needs which means we can concentrate on running our business knowing Kamazoy are just a phone call or e-mail away if we have an issue.
Knew exactly what was required to fix the issue I had
Very quick response.
Kamazoy manage all of our computing, networking and cloud needs, and provide a pretty much 24/7 on demand support service too. Our demand for creative solutions to internal and client needs can be very complex, but Kamazoy have always been able to provide solutions that meet the need.
Very efficient service and pleasant as well
Very quick to respond to any problems or subsequent queries. Very helpful and friendly.
Always very happy with the service. Great bunch of people. Down to earth and do not talk all techie to you. Thanks great service
Kamazoy's customer service is excellent: quick response to queries, always helpful (and never patronising!) I should have used them years ago. Thank you!
Very efficient and spot on every time.
On the ball on every occasion with first class service
extremely professional setup of my new pc!
I have known Daniel for a few years now and in all my dealings with him, he has been courteous, professional and they have been dealt with promptly. I moved the hosting of my website and mailbox as I was having issues and since moving, the service has markedly improved.
Always very supportive, friendly staff members, a service you can trust and relay upon. Also they do not make you feel inane, if you, suddenly realise you are just having a day when your intelligence is lacking and they supply all the information required. They make sure that my laptop system is fully functional and sort out any glitches if found. Many Thanks, really appreciated.
They are a friendly team, who can explain technical terms simply.
Top guys dan Ollie and barry
Always sort me out with my IT stuff
Ollie is always extremely helpful and comes up with solutions to our problems. Very friendly and personal feel to the service.
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.91 based on 158 reviews