Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

Great service. Quick response.
Thanks guys!
Have been solving our business IT problems both in-house and remotely for years and have always done a stellar job. Could not recommend them enough.
As always Barry was extremely helpful and supportive, excellent IT support
Kamazoy will always respond to any request for help with a friendly and very professional response, that will resolve the problem with minimum delay, and a spot on solution.
Brilliant response very helpful
Very helpful and on hand to assist at all times.
Kamazoy have just taken charge of our IT services ,
and I have to say the first impression is fantastic !
we had a issue and they made the problem go away without any fuss, just sorted it!
helpful and friendly
thanks Guys
Brilliant Company, always ready to help and respond really quickly whatever the question.
Always on hand for sound advice :)
Barry from Kamazoy Virtual IT was very helpful in getting my laptop set-up with a new email account and also guiding me through the requirements for this same address to be set-up on my iPhone.
We've worked with Kamazoy for years. They are very responsive, competitively priced and always trying to move our IT forward. We recently had a data request which took hours to fulfil and they were super helpful ina very stressful time, going over and above the call of duty. - London Stone Properties.
Easy to talk to, know their stuff and happy to help and solve any issues. Highly recommended.
Quick to perform tasks that are given, and they promptly find out the solution to any problem.
fast efficient and friendly!
First class support with full back up to support an already excellent service
Quick Resolve to a list of problems..
Kamazoy have been looking after our IT needs for several years now. Most recently we had a major hacking issue and Ollie tirelessly worked to find the source of the hacking and resolve the issue. Excellent service. Thank you.
Prompt response to IT problems - probles solved swifty!
Very efficient and speedy resolution to my issue.
As a non IT person the Kamazoy team are so helpful to me that they take all my IT worries away
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.92 based on 174 reviews