kallums Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend kallums Bathrooms
Read kallums Bathrooms Reviews

02036202076

Having neglected the main bathroom in our house for too long we left Kallums with quite a job on their hands to turn in into something that looks good. But we couldn't be more delighted with the outcome.

The new bathroom that Kallums have installed for us is truly breathtaking - they completed the work efficiently and without disturbing the rest of the house or the area around the bathroom.

Any wrinkles during the installation were ironed out quickly and without hassle.

Can't thanks the team at Kallums, particularly Xavier, enough for the work they've done.
Matt and the team at Kallums transformed our family bathroom and house plumbing completely. It is now incredibly beautiful and highly functional. Matt is very charming, kind and helpful. The showroom was easy to use and the staff helped me narrow down the vast amount of choice to fittings that were both pleasing and good value. The whole process took a long time but it was definitely worth it. The team that did the actual bathroom and plumbing were outstanding and very helpful. They were mindful of our needs and happy to come and see to any remaining snagging at the end of the project. It was not cheap, but the overall product is very good quality. It felt like you were dealing with nice people too.
We had a relatively complex project, and from the start of the process Xavier and the team not only overcame the challenges, but also do so in a way that meant we did not have to compromise on what we were looking for. Their help with choosing the products, within our budget, was invaluable. We are incredibly happy with the result - the installation team even finished 4 days early! Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!
The team at Kallum’s were fantastic from start to finish. The service I received from the initial consultation where they listened to and understood my vision, to creating a virtual bathroom, which we tweaked to my specifications. The installation presented challenges which were met with a cheery curiosity, nothing was insurmountable. They transformed our pokey bathroom into an opulent shower room haven. Thank you very much.
Kallums provided an excellent service, from beginning to end. Matthew worked with me to provide a design that met all my requirements, and Arben and the fitters did a fantastic job, kept the rest of the house very clean, and consulted about details all the way through. Altogether, I am very pleased with the result - a bathroom to be proud of!
My new bathroom is everything I hoped it would be!
From a fairly small bathroom, Kallums helped me to create a stylish and up to date wet room in a challenging space, giving me a lovely walk in shower and elegant and modern appliances.
From first stepping into their showroom, through the design options and choosing the right products, to the installation, I felt the team were with me every step of the way. Attention to detail was important and Matthew was 'on it' before I needed to ask.
I am thrilled with the finished room and can thoroughly recommend Kallums for their courteous and efficient service.
Matthew and his team worked very hard to provide us with a high quality modern bathroom that met our budget. He was always very quick, patient and polite in dealing with our queries. The installation team did a very professional job and we were delighted with the end result. We would not hesitate to recommend Kallums bathrooms.
Matthew and Nenad sell a large range of bath products of very high quality. They are very knowledgeable and approachable and can advise on what suits best our needs. Matthew has also taken the time to help us few times to sort out issues we had with the builder who was fitting the bathroom. We were very delighted with our purchase and would not hesitate to recommend their services.
On visiting the showroom Matthew understood our requirements immediately, showing us examples of tiles and units and costings. The installation was carried out with extreme professionalism which Matthew oversaw at every stage. We were very impressed with Kallums and will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them.
Wonderful selection of bathroom kit - I am sorry only to have bought the tiles!!
Great quality products and many design change requests always greated with a smile!
Customer service excellent - team couldn’t have been more helpful with sorting out deliveries etc.
High quality products and finish with great creative support
Recently we decided to update to our small bathroom and sought a number of suggestions/ plans from different sources but none of them came up to the excellent design that Kallums produced. We were pleased.
The work started on time and the installation team were great in doing a professional job and involving us with any decisions needed during the installation.
I would strongly recommend Kallums
Matthew was so helpful when choosing the right products for the bathroom. He had everything delivered within a couple of days of placing the order avoiding any delays with the installation. Highly recommend!
Knowledgeable, helpful and constructive on product procurement & budgeting, also most importantly responding positively to one or two minor post-delivery issues we encountered
I'm an end-user not a tradesman. For our bathroom refurb, we checked out a wide range of suppliers from the "chains" to individual outlets. Got some helpful advice at Kallums, and chose our sink, vanity unit and toilet unit from them. Not the cheapest, but they offer mainly higher end products and we considered they offered best all round value for money. We decided these were key items in the refurb and not the elements where we wanted to save a few pounds. Very satisfied with the end product.
We visited numerous showrooms in SW London in our search for a company to supply and fit 2 new bathrooms for us but we selected Kallum Bathrooms as the stand out option.

In addition to supplying Villeroy and Boch (our favourite brand and one that only gives accounts to a select few showrooms in each area) we were particularly impressed with Matthew - both in terms of his design capability and also his honesty and transparency in helping us to achieve the desired effect with both bathrooms within our budget.

On the design point, Matthew is a proper bathroom designer (not someone who has just learnt how to use bathroom design software - as there is a difference!) and so was able to take our brief and then provide us with a number of options to choose from.

Once we had chosen our bathroom designs, Matthew’s project manager became our day-to-day contact and managed the whole process without fuss and with great communication - with Matthew also coming on site at key points to review progress.

In summary, I would highly recommend Kallum Bathrooms!
Many thanks for your kind words Nick, I am sure you meant Bathroom designer and not kitchen.
kallums Bathrooms is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews