kallums Bathrooms Reviews

Based on 22 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read kallums Bathrooms Reviews

02036202076

Xavier, David and Adam did a very professional job installing a brand new bathroom and down stairs cloakroom for us. They were very courteous and helpful, worked efficiently and cleanly and kept us updated throughout the project. The end result was a beautiful modern clean finish bathroom. We would highly recommend Kallums and would definitely use them again. Thank you all.
Really helpful, designs and problem solving excellent. I have now used their services in several properties and am equally pleased with the low and high budget projects.
Delighted with bathroom and small shower room. Contemporary design, maximising space at a competitive price and quality finish. Would definitely recommend Kallums Bathrooms.
I had an en-suite shower room and main bathroom altered by Kallums. After a visit for measuring in a discussion - during which I explained that I wanted one wall too be moved - a 3D design was presented to me. We discussed options for units, tiles, colours, etc, and a team of builders and specialists carried out the work. The main builders - David and Adam - did a great job, were friendly but considerate, cleared away the rubbish and cleaned up after they'd finished. There were a couple of things that needed to be sorted out a couple of weeks later, and they came round to fix them. A professional job all round. Thanks.
kallums Bathrooms 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Everything arrived in good condition as arranged. I am delighted with the products and would like to thank you and the rest of the Kallum’s team for your great service from my initial visit to your showroom through to the delivery. It’s been a pleasure.
Having neglected the main bathroom in our house for too long we left Kallums with quite a job on their hands to turn in into something that looks good. But we couldn't be more delighted with the outcome. The new bathroom that Kallums have installed for us is truly breathtaking - they completed the work efficiently and without disturbing the rest of the house or the area around the bathroom. Any wrinkles during the installation were ironed out quickly and without hassle. Can't thanks the team at Kallums, particularly Xavier, enough for the work they've done.
Matt and the team at Kallums transformed our family bathroom and house plumbing completely. It is now incredibly beautiful and highly functional. Matt is very charming, kind and helpful. The showroom was easy to use and the staff helped me narrow down the vast amount of choice to fittings that were both pleasing and good value. The whole process took a long time but it was definitely worth it. The team that did the actual bathroom and plumbing were outstanding and very helpful. They were mindful of our needs and happy to come and see to any remaining snagging at the end of the project. It was not cheap, but the overall product is very good quality. It felt like you were dealing with nice people too.
We had a relatively complex project, and from the start of the process Xavier and the team not only overcame the challenges, but also do so in a way that meant we did not have to compromise on what we were looking for. Their help with choosing the products, within our budget, was invaluable. We are incredibly happy with the result - the installation team even finished 4 days early! Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!
The team at Kallum’s were fantastic from start to finish. The service I received from the initial consultation where they listened to and understood my vision, to creating a virtual bathroom, which we tweaked to my specifications. The installation presented challenges which were met with a cheery curiosity, nothing was insurmountable. They transformed our pokey bathroom into an opulent shower room haven. Thank you very much.
Kallums provided an excellent service, from beginning to end. Matthew worked with me to provide a design that met all my requirements, and Arben and the fitters did a fantastic job, kept the rest of the house very clean, and consulted about details all the way through. Altogether, I am very pleased with the result - a bathroom to be proud of!
My new bathroom is everything I hoped it would be! From a fairly small bathroom, Kallums helped me to create a stylish and up to date wet room in a challenging space, giving me a lovely walk in shower and elegant and modern appliances. From first stepping into their showroom, through the design options and choosing the right products, to the installation, I felt the team were with me every step of the way. Attention to detail was important and Matthew was 'on it' before I needed to ask. I am thrilled with the finished room and can thoroughly recommend Kallums for their courteous and efficient service.
Matthew and his team worked very hard to provide us with a high quality modern bathroom that met our budget. He was always very quick, patient and polite in dealing with our queries. The installation team did a very professional job and we were delighted with the end result. We would not hesitate to recommend Kallums bathrooms.
Matthew and Nenad sell a large range of bath products of very high quality. They are very knowledgeable and approachable and can advise on what suits best our needs. Matthew has also taken the time to help us few times to sort out issues we had with the builder who was fitting the bathroom. We were very delighted with our purchase and would not hesitate to recommend their services.
On visiting the showroom Matthew understood our requirements immediately, showing us examples of tiles and units and costings. The installation was carried out with extreme professionalism which Matthew oversaw at every stage. We were very impressed with Kallums and will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them.
Wonderful selection of bathroom kit - I am sorry only to have bought the tiles!!
Great quality products and many design change requests always greated with a smile! Customer service excellent - team couldn’t have been more helpful with sorting out deliveries etc.
High quality products and finish with great creative support
Recently we decided to update to our small bathroom and sought a number of suggestions/ plans from different sources but none of them came up to the excellent design that Kallums produced. We were pleased. The work started on time and the installation team were great in doing a professional job and involving us with any decisions needed during the installation. I would strongly recommend Kallums
Matthew was so helpful when choosing the right products for the bathroom. He had everything delivered within a couple of days of placing the order avoiding any delays with the installation. Highly recommend!
Knowledgeable, helpful and constructive on product procurement & budgeting, also most importantly responding positively to one or two minor post-delivery issues we encountered
kallums Bathrooms is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews