kallums Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend kallums Bathrooms
Read kallums Bathrooms Reviews

02036202076

Kallums provided an excellent service, from beginning to end. Matthew worked with me to provide a design that met all my requirements, and Arben and the fitters did a fantastic job, kept the rest of the house very clean, and consulted about details all the way through. Altogether, I am very pleased with the result - a bathroom to be proud of!
High quality products and finish with great creative support
Matthew was so helpful when choosing the right products for the bathroom. He had everything delivered within a couple of days of placing the order avoiding any delays with the installation. Highly recommend!
Knowledgeable, helpful and constructive on product procurement & budgeting, also most importantly responding positively to one or two minor post-delivery issues we encountered
I'm an end-user not a tradesman. For our bathroom refurb, we checked out a wide range of suppliers from the "chains" to individual outlets. Got some helpful advice at Kallums, and chose our sink, vanity unit and toilet unit from them. Not the cheapest, but they offer mainly higher end products and we considered they offered best all round value for money. We decided these were key items in the refurb and not the elements where we wanted to save a few pounds. Very satisfied with the end product.
kallums Bathrooms is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews