Joy Services Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group
Read Joy Services Group Reviews

About Joy Services Group:

Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy
I used Joy‘s Boiler Service for years with a very good outcome. Always friendly and efficient.
Easy to contact friendly and efficient
They are very good at explaining what may be required and carrying out the work in a provisional manner at all times, from when I've seen them here working to a High Standard. I would recommend the company to anyone who may they skills and help at home or a workplace environment . These are the guys you need to help you all the time.
Professional, clean, efficient and reasonably priced. They also send reminders when the boiler needs servicing - very helpful.
I would highly recommend Joy Plumbing ... I have used them many times. Very reliable and do a great job!
Quick ,efficient ,good price,friendly staff
Matt called & was here a lot longer than he thought but he did a sterling job, keeping me informed all the time. He was polite, clean & I was very pleased with his work. He even tried to save me money!
Very reliable
Helpful and efficient service. Leaking tap repaired so avoided replacement to save cost. Very pleased with the service provided
Excellent service
I asked Joy Plumbing to fix the hot water on my central heating system. I called them back as it still didn't work properly. They came and fixed it but now, a few months on it is still giving problems. I have to revert to using the immersion water heater sometimes because the CH hot water didn't heat up after I'd switched it on for 1, 2 3 hours and once 5 hours and it didn't take.
Reliable, efficient and every engineer i have had has been polite and got on with the job
The Joy group proved to be reliable and accomadating when needing your services. This has been predominantly in the plumbing department.
Good family firm
still waiting for my quotation after 3 years, enough said......
Sorry to hear you never received our quotation, we do send our quotes by email and unfortunately they don't all land in people's inboxes, as it's now three years ago it probably won't be in your junk mail folder.

As you can see from the majority of our reviews we do have some very happy customers and great feedback.

If you ever need a plumber or electrician in the future, we would love the opportunity to quote for you again.
We have used Joy Plumbing for a number of years. Having experienced a few emergency situations the service has been outstanding, in particular Steve Joy himself. His plumbing knowledge and expertise is amazing.
Always professional, punctual and knowledgeable
Joy Plumbing helped us at short notice and completed the work both efficiently and professionally. Great service!
we hope to use your services again
Good company to deal with. Reliable and trustworthy.
Joy Services Group is rated 4.62 based on 207 reviews