Jackson Trophies Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jackson Trophies

How would you rate Jackson Trophies ?

"Staff are very friendly and helpful and the work I asked for was done quickly. It is good to be able to use a company that is local to where I live."
"Jackson Trophies fulfilled my urgent order swiftly and efficiently. The final product fitted the requirement exactly."
"Loganair Limited has benefited from the support from Amanda and Maisie over the last few years and the service and quality of the products from Jackson Trophies has been excellent."
"Fast tracked order, arrived in good time Will use again"
"Very good service and prompt delivery"
"I rang up very late [just two days before my event] to ask for an engraved trophy and they sent it to me within 24hours. The trophy was for a quiz and I was extremely happy with it [as we're the recipients of the trophy]. Excellent customer service and a fantastic product, I couldn't have asked for any more!"
"Great service both online and on the phone. Helped me get the exact look I was after, sent through a proof and then as promised the trophy arrived as promised in time for my deadline. Great service :)"
"Middles not stuck on trophies as I was in a rush I did say i would do them as a bag full was put int eh box with the trophies, tbh not up to normal standards. The small shield with the additional detail would look better at the bottom centre but i take responsibility for that - not actually requesting that. The small shields all have the nails stuck off the wood. I know these have to come off at some point to engrave but they just look a bit unfinished."
"Jackson Trophies have exceeded my expectations with customer service and how quickly they were able to produce and deliver it, the trophy is beautiful and more than what I wanted."
"Got us some fantastic trophies at a great price in a short time span . Excellent service."
"excellent service thank you regards T.N.G.C"
Hi Elliott
Verified Buyer
"excellent service, quality products, pleasure to deal with"
"I was happy with the speedy delivery of the medals and trophies that I ordered. I was also happy with the quality of the products."
"Very impressive and easy to use WEB Site. Owner/Staff very efficient with excellent products."
"Excellent service from my initial enquiry up until the order arrived. The quality of the trophies were excellent and any questions I had were answered right away. I ordered 10 trophies for an awards event and will 110% place any future orders with them."
"Well made trophy in a unique design at reasonable prices"
"As ever a superb service offering quality and value for money."
"Quick efficient and competitive set ice ad always Five star definitely recommend Andy Firth Leeds Gymnastics club The number one club in Leeds"
"Fast reliable service, very helpful and accomodating - excellent service thank you!"
"First class service, the rugby trophy I ordered is good quality and was delivered within the stated time. Definitely recommend Jackson Tophies!"
Jackson Trophies is rated 4.84 based on 417 reviews