Jackson Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jackson Trophies

Tell us how Jackson Trophies made you happy
Ordering system doesn't work and now I don't know if I've been charged or not!! Chat says it's online when it's not!
Quality great.... communication A*
My trophy did not look like the picture at all, ordered a beautiful trophy and when it came it looked completely different from the one advertised.
Alan the owner is a very helpful guy nothing was a problem even when I asked him to change a date on one of the trophies.
Great service, fantastic product at very reasonable prices. Very pleased. Thank you Alan.
Excellent Service from start to Finish
Great service and delivery time as always! Thanks again
Jackson Trophies are always incredibly helpful and professional. They help with designing products and sourcing the best option available. Would highly recommend them to all.
Great prices and incredibly speedy delivery. Thanks!
Brilliant quality engraving with a quick turn around 10/10
Excellent service
Easy on line ordering and great service. Speedy delivery and excellent products.
I needed a music trophy for school and was advised about which one would be the best quality. It was supplied quickly, complete with inscription, and I was very pleased with the quality, design and the price.
Excellent service! Always helpful & friendly customer service, and the awards ordered are always beautiful and finished to a very high standard.
As described in picture. Good weight so doesn’t feel cheap. Nicely engraved and delivery completed in a reasonable timescale. The only thing I’d say is that the trophy did have a few marks where the paint felt a bit incomplete but overall I think it was ok.
Fantastic service as always. Great product and quick turnaround.
Good customer service. Good communication. Items as described.
This rating is not based on Jackson but DPD. The delivery company is a joke have not received trophy and due to a change of circumstances have tried to make alternate address changes which I am still struggling with. I have no faith that I will ever receive the trophy. So Jackson are polite and helpful but no good if delivery company cannot do their job.
Brilliant awards and service. Trying to get awards during a pandemic can be challenging but Jackson Trophies came to the rescue and our Junior doctors were very happy!
Excellent service and quality trophies
Jackson Trophies is rated 4.83 based on 618 reviews