Jackson Trophies Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jackson Trophies

How would you rate Jackson Trophies?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great customer service as one product was not in stock in size wanted but offered alternatives in quick time. Also, super fast delivery"
"Trophies are good quality, one had plate on wrong side but still good"
"Many thanks for the friendly, helpful, speedy service! It was exactly what we needed - our trophy arrived early, well packed and was perfect for our needs! (glass engraved employee star of the month trophy)"
Hi Richard
Verified Buyer
"Have been using Jackson Trophies for the past 5 years and and have always been top notch,excellent products,quick dispatch,all good!"
"They were super helpful, checked if they had in stock so that they can confirm that they will get it to me quicker than the timescales given on their website! I will use them again!"
"Good service"
"very good product good price and fast delivery"
"There was an issue with the availablity of the trophies, so they called me to offer a resolve at no extra cost. They were extremely professional, very helpful and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"Another quick turnaround on the order which was processed and arrived inside the week we had between the final event and presentation. 5star service"
"you did very well but got the wrong lettering in stead of clubman of the year you put plumber of the year no matter I"ll get it changed thanks for the trophy frank"
"Jackson Trophies were very helpful regarding advice given over the phone and delivered within two day which we thought excellent."
"Quick and efficient and great communication"
"Delivery quick and secure. Items both really great"
"Excellent service. Very pleased with the trophy and engraving."
"Excellent service which included a phone call to check that my instructions had been understood correctly. I had shopped around and when you include the delivery charges this was easily the cheapest and when the trophy arrived it was a superior version of the one ordered. I will definitely use Jackson Trophies in the future."
"Decent price and very quick delivery. Trophy quality was very good. Excellent service all round"
"Quick and efficient. Very good service"
Hi Michelle
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service,, I will be deffinately recommending Jackson Trophies to friends and family."
"Excellent service Value for money Good quality better than expected Would recommend this company to others Thanks"
"+What made me happy was the selection offered, the quality of the product, the engraving, the delivery.in all everything was spot on. this was the second time I have placed an order and will do so again without hesitation. Road runner."
Jackson Trophies is rated 4.83 based on 380 reviews