Jackson Trophies Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jackson Trophies
Telephone

How would you rate Jackson Trophies ?

"Good product, was told however that I would get an email proof of the trophy to approve before engraving which didn't materialise."
"great company great to deal with needed urgent glass trophies on a tight schedule and had it delivered well within time scale and johnny who i dealt with was polite understanding and very helpful... defiantly recommend and defiantly be using again in the future"
"Ordered trophies online, however different ones sent without prior notification because ones purchased were out of stock even though available on website. Customer’ shouldn’t have to query order. Unnecessary loss of time trying to sort trophies if only we had been notified."
"Always give a 1st class service even at short notice"
"Ordered some trophy keyrings as a for party bag filler. It was a last minute order after another company had let me down but Jackson Trophies managed to quickly post them out on the same day by first class mail so that we received them in time. The keyrings themselves looked great and were very popular with the kids. Thank you!"
"Good product, looks the part."
"Went out of their way to help in a difficult situation. I will definitely be using them again."
"I needed the trophies quick, ordered on a Tuesday, they were delivered on the Friday. Excellent service and they look great. Our supporters were very happy with them, thank you."
"We left it to the last minute, but with no fuss and great service, Jackson Trophies produced a brilliant tropy at a great price! strongly recomend them and we will definately be using them again."
"They are always courteous and polite and the work has always been ready when promised. Very good service - thank you."
"Straightforward process great customer service and fantastic products."
"Broke my daughter's football trophy and needed a replacement. After a good search online Jackson trophies came up one of the best prices. Trophy turned up fairly quick and well packed. Daughter hasn't noticed trophy even though it's a slightly bigger size. Many thanks Rob"
"The communication and openness of Jackson Trophies is excellent. The glass trophies were also the best value on the internet and produced to a high quality and quick. Can't fault them"
"Stunning and quick service when I needed a trophy in an emergency. Next season they will be getting the whole club's trophies. Very pleasant team to work with Thank you soooo much Rob (Leeds Hockey Club)"
"Disappointed that one of the trophies was cracked in 3 places."
"Definitely top marks both for product Crystal Star and customer service. Fantastic telephone communication with Amanda, I was kept informed all the time and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much."
"You went the "extra mile" to get the tankard out in good time, and when there was a slight issue you replaced it without any hesitation. I would definitely use you again and I have no hesitation in recommending you to others. Great service!"
"Staff are very friendly and helpful and the work I asked for was done quickly. It is good to be able to use a company that is local to where I live."
"Jackson Trophies fulfilled my urgent order swiftly and efficiently. The final product fitted the requirement exactly."
"Loganair Limited has benefited from the support from Amanda and Maisie over the last few years and the service and quality of the products from Jackson Trophies has been excellent."
Jackson Trophies is rated 4.83 based on 434 reviews