Jackson Trophies Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jackson Trophies

How would you rate Jackson Trophies ?

"We're always in need of a trophy at pretty short notice and these guys always deliver in time for our deadlines! Trophies are always of excellent quality/weight and engraving is spot-on. Will not hesitate to use them again."
"Helped us out at very short notice on more than one occasion."
"Easy to order on line. Wide choice. Delivered within 5 days including etching."
"ordered a sliver plated gift with engraving from Jackson’s . the plate itself was very nicely done and of good quality. the customer service was excellent and cannot fault it at all . overall an excellent product and service - count have wished for any better"
"Lovely people and always a great service."
"Brilliant services, needed in a hurry and was ready as advised! Wouldn’t hesitate to use again!"
"Last Minuet order - came quick and was very happy with the award"
"Couldn't do enough to help always fantastic service and quality of work thanks on behalf of the nidderdale clay pigeon league"
"Jackson Trophies have provided us with awards for our Fostering Awards Day for the past two years. They've been very helpful and provide a speedy and high class service. I'd be happy to recommend them."
"Had just what i wanted, nicely engraved and promptly delivered. Would definitely use again and recommend to others."
"Great service and fast delivery. Highly recommend!"
"Quick ...easy....first class."
"Excellent quality, delivered on time. Highly recommended."
"I ordered some trophies from Jackson Trophies as a first time customer. I needed them fairly quickly so asked if they could provide me with them as soon as possible. The staff, especially Alan, were so so helpful, they got my order created very quickly and kept me updated throughout. I received my items in a very short amount of time and they were to a very high quality. I will definitely be using Jackson Trophies again and will recommend them to others!"
"From the first phone call to the delivery of the medals and trophies I have been kept up to date with friendly and professional people. I couldn't fault anything with the service and the quality of the products. Many thanks to all."
"Excellent service from a team that is always willing to assist. Alan, Jony and Maise are very efficient and communication is great. Would highly recommend for any person looking to get trophies or medals for anything ranging from a one off event to large sports competitions. I have used them for a number of years now and would not go anywhere else"
"We’ve used Jackson’s for a number of years... Top quality products and 1st class service."
"Excellent service and cheaper than expected"
"Fantastic service, all the texts I wanted were captured correctly and the trophies arrived on time."
"Brilliant service, good quality trophies nice to look at, engraving done well. When I telephoned the lady that answered was really good as I couldn’t get up the pictures on my I pad, with me giving her a description she sent me pictures of the trophies that I wanted,she deserves a medal for her patience. Many Thanks a very satisfied customer"
Jackson Trophies is rated 4.84 based on 458 reviews